IndiaDivine.org

Grisly facts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i reside in one of the 10% dirtiest counties!!

woohoo!!

at least in air pollution

like i didn't know

and 170,000 tons of animal waste.,...which is 100% on the far side of the hills...has to be closer to the I-5 corridor....ain't no farms round these here parts..

there was a similar test like this on nuclear waste, and how close yer home would be in case of a spill..i was doomed....my abode is very close to the tracks where they will be shippin waste when they open up that hellhole in nevada, and we got diablo canyon not horribly far away, tons of nuclear powered ships come to the ports here, etc and so forth....

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/23/04 2:46:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, simonpjones writes:

Ever thought about moving?...That said is anywhere going to be as haelthy as it should be.

nah

i luv the bay area...

and, where would i go?

pollution doesn't recognize boundaries....

i know its screwed up here...

besides, i happen to like livin in the city, and i doubt there are any unpolluted cities out thar...

cheers

fraggle

Guest guest

Ever thought about moving?...That said is anywhere going to be as haelthy as it should be.

It might be all doom and gloom before the health boom!

-

EBbrewpunx

Sunday, May 23, 2004 6:01 PM

Re: Grisly facts

i reside in one of the 10% dirtiest counties!!woohoo!!at least in air pollutionlike i didn't knowand 170,000 tons of animal waste.,...which is 100% on the far side of the hills...has to be closer to the I-5 corridor....ain't no farms round these here parts..there was a similar test like this on nuclear waste, and how close yer home would be in case of a spill..i was doomed....my abode is very close to the tracks where they will be shippin waste when they open up that hellhole in nevada, and we got diablo canyon not horribly far away, tons of nuclear powered ships come to the ports here, etc and so forth.... To send an email to -

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/23/2004 3:48:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, EBbrewpunx writes:

nahi luv the bay area...and, where would i go?pollution doesn't recognize boundaries....i know its screwed up here...besides, i happen to like livin in the city, and i doubt there are any unpolluted cities out thar...cheersfraggle

which city do you live in?

herbivore was sooooooo good last night!!!

heart,jen.

Guest guest

So do I. Cool.

To Jen, had you been to Herbivore before? I actually think they've

gone downhill in the past years. I'm not sure what happened. As soon

as I noticed (2-3 years ago), I asked if they'd changed ownership or

chefs but they said they hadn't. Anyhow, it's still totally cool to be

able to go somewhere and order anything on the menu! Have you been to

Millenium? Much pricier, but worth it on special occasions. Same with

Roxanne's, my favorite special place to dine in the bay area, on VERY

special occasions. :)

Sienna

, EBbrewpunx@c... wrote:

> In a message dated 5/24/04 9:12:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

> xjenisveganx@a... writes:

> >

> >

> >

> > which city do you live in?

> >

> oakland

Guest guest

-

EBbrewpunx

Tuesday, May 25, 2004 2:43 AM

In a message dated 5/24/04 9:12:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time, xjenisveganx writes:

which city do you live in?

oakland>

Are there many oaks there? To send an email to -

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/25/04 4:00:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time, simonpjones writes:

Are there many oaks there?

not in quite a loooooong time.....

the native oaks of the east bay were long ago culled by the spanish..cows like to eat the seedlings...then the americanos came..and the gold rush..and....

oakland is a big city....no trees here.....

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/25/04 10:02:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time, simonpjones writes:

Pity It isn't a city of trees like every city (wood) be, could be, should be,..I expect theres a few the parks..

a few

not much

native oaks grow slowly...and are much different then the ones most other folks are use to..

luckily we have lotsa parks up in the hills above oakland...

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/25/2004 9:18:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time, EBbrewpunx writes:

not in quite a loooooong time.....the native oaks of the east bay were long ago culled by the spanish..cows like to eat the seedlings...then the americanos came..and the gold rush..and....oakland is a big city....no trees here.....

theres trees in oakland... just not a whole bunch.

heart,jen.

Guest guest

-

EBbrewpunx

Tuesday, May 25, 2004 4:56 PM

In a message dated 5/25/04 4:00:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time, simonpjones writes:

Are there many oaks there?

not in quite a loooooong time.....the native oaks of the east bay were long ago culled by the spanish..cows like to eat the seedlings...then the americanos came..and the gold rush..and....oakland is a big city....no trees here.....>

Pity It isn't a city of trees like every city (wood) be, could be, should be,..I expect theres a few the parks..

cheers

Simon To send an email to -

Guest guest

Millenium is prolly one of the best places i've ever eaten

tho..again, VERY PRICEY..but the food i've had their was phenomenal

still haven't made it up to roxanne's

fraggle

Have you been to

Millenium? Much pricier, but worth it on special occasions. Same with

Roxanne's, my favorite special place to dine in the bay area, on VERY

special occasions. :)

Guest guest

You could always emigrate to Wales! where the hills do have eyes!,wooly ones!

I hope there isn`t a UK version of that site or it might scare the crap out of me!

The Valley Vegan.....EBbrewpunx wrote:

In a message dated 5/23/04 2:46:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, simonpjones writes:

Ever thought about moving?...That said is anywhere going to be as haelthy as it should be.nahi luv the bay area...and, where would i go?pollution doesn't recognize boundaries....i know its screwed up here...besides, i happen to like livin in the city, and i doubt there are any unpolluted cities out thar...cheersfraggle To send an email to -

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger

Guest guest

yeah...but then i'd have you chasin all over the place, tryin to put a sheep costume on me

:)

thanx..i'd like to visit the land of the cymru one day..

but doubt i could live there..

fraggle is a city boi..

i luv camping and hiking, and the woods....

but..to live there??!!!!

wot the heck do you do???

hahahhahahahahaha

fraggle

I hope there isn`t a UK version of that site or it might scare the crap out of me!

The Valley Vegan.....

Guest guest

Theres a sea of swans (Swansea) there as well.

-

peter hurd

Saturday, May 29, 2004 2:15 PM

The Valley Vegan.....EBbrewpunx wrote:

Ever thought about moving?...That said is anywhere going to be as haelthy as it should be.nahi luv the bay area...and, where would i go?pollution doesn't recognize boundaries....i know its screwed up here...besides, i happen to like livin in the city, and i doubt there are any unpolluted cities out thar...cheersfraggle To send an email to -

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger To send an email to -

Guest guest

What do you do then, Fraggle? ;-)

Jo

thanx..i'd like to visit the land of the cymru one day..but doubt i could live there..fraggle is a city boi..i luv camping and hiking, and the woods....but..to live there??!!!!wot the heck do you do???hahahhahahahahahafraggle

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/30/04 3:32:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Heartwork writes:

What do you do then, Fraggle? ;-)

skip jump play..

hahahhahaha...

wot do i do?

go to shows, go to the bar, etc and so forth...

i wasn't home all weekend, 2 shows, and a huge birthday party which lasted 2 days.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/1/04 10:04:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time, metalscarab writes:

Y'know, I thought you spent most of your time stealing vegetables from the Gorgs, destroying Doozer buildings and running away from Sprocket :-)

i moved on...

once the Gorgs started planting "HappyBioGreen" Radishes from monsanto, all the fun just went right out of it all....

Guest guest

i've been equated with raves!!!!

eewww

dirty dirty....must...get...clean....

hahahahahhahahha

*shakes booty to repeated mindless beats*

*tosses glo-stix*

Hi Fraggle

Sounds like my daughter who lives in London - goes to a rave and gets back Sunday afternoon!

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/1/2004 9:54:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time, metalscarab writes:

Hi Fraggle

> wot do i do?> go to shows, go to the bar, etc and so forth...

Y'know, I thought you spent most of your time stealing vegetables from the Gorgs, destroying Doozer buildings and running away from Sprocket :-)

BB

Peter

what shows fraggle?

heart,jen.

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> wot do i do?> go to shows, go to the bar, etc and so forth...

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

Sounds like my daughter who lives in London - goes to a rave and gets back Sunday afternoon!

Jo

skip jump play..hahahhahaha...wot do i do?go to shows, go to the bar, etc and so forth...i wasn't home all weekend, 2 shows, and a huge birthday party which lasted 2 days.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee To send an email to -

Guest guest

LOL - I think its more the ska/punk sort she goes to.

Jo

-

EBbrewpunx

Tuesday, June 01, 2004 6:27 PM

i've been equated with raves!!!!eewwwdirty dirty....must...get...clean....hahahahahhahahha*shakes booty to repeated mindless beats**tosses glo-stix*

Hi Fraggle Sounds like my daughter who lives in London - goes to a rave and gets back Sunday afternoon!To send an email to -

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/1/04 3:08:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time, metalscarab writes:

But surely it's now more important to be pulling the stuff up???

no..actually they tend to scream, alerting a bevy of monsanto lawyers who descend en-masse..

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> i moved on...> once the Gorgs started planting "HappyBioGreen" Radishes from monsanto, all the fun just went right out of it all....

But surely it's now more important to be pulling the stuff up???

BB

Peter