IndiaDivine.org

Grisly facts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

aw come on..if i wanted fresh air, i'd just pop on down to the Oxygen Bar here....

saw..its thursday...does that mean its soylent brown day today???

:)

Don`t knock it until you`ve tried it! ,

Anyway fury back, your half way to being wooly yourself!

You are probably right, not a lot to do around here execpt breath fresh air........interested yet?

Guest guest

Don`t knock it until you`ve tried it! ,

Anyway fury back, your half way to being wooly yourself!

You are probably right, not a lot to do around here execpt breath fresh air........interested yet?

The Valley Vegan...EBbrewpunx wrote:

yeah...but then i'd have you chasin all over the place, tryin to put a sheep costume on me:)thanx..i'd like to visit the land of the cymru one day..but doubt i could live there..fraggle is a city boi..i luv camping and hiking, and the woods....but..to live there??!!!!wot the heck do you do???hahahhahahahahahafraggle

You could always emigrate to Wales! where the hills do have eyes!,wooly ones!I hope there isn`t a UK version of that site or it might scare the crap out of me!The Valley Vegan.....To send an email to -

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

only a matter of time

we happily buy..water from a plastic bottle

how far is it away when they'll be selling "Purair" personal oxygen tanks...and you could flavor em..

oh man, am i missing out on a marketing plan here....

Oxegen bars are our future totally. Buying clean air just doesent seem right! Haha.

Guest guest

Oxegen bars are our future totally. Buying clean air just doesent seem right! Haha.EBbrewpunx wrote:

aw come on..if i wanted fresh air, i'd just pop on down to the Oxygen Bar here....saw..its thursday...does that mean its soylent brown day today???:)

Don`t knock it until you`ve tried it! , Anyway fury back, your half way to being wooly yourself! You are probably right, not a lot to do around here execpt breath fresh air........interested yet?To send an email to -

Make Art, Not War

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger