IndiaDivine.org

how'd we get to Robin Hood ?? was Round up friends to buy BK veggie burgers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

or, where Maid Marion makes a terrible mistake in shunning the gorgeous and uber passionate Alan Rickman, i mean Sheriff of Nottingham,

and picks the lukewarm fake Briton Kevin Costner, i mean Robin Hood, and ruins the entire movie...i mean, story.

~shahara

the Rickman obsessed.

thats where king john has the sheriff beat up da poor, and robin hood and lil john steal it back

heh heh

www.terrasoluna.org

Guest guest

> or, where Maid Marion makes a terrible mistake in shunning the gorgeous and uber passionate Alan Rickman, i mean Sheriff of Nottingham,

> and picks the lukewarm fake Briton Kevin Costner, i mean Robin Hood, and ruins the entire movie...i mean, story.

Personally, I prefer the "Robin of Sherwood" tv series from the mid 1980s... I thought Kevin Costner was the worst possible actor to choose for Robin Hood.... he seemed more interested in grinning at the camera to try to look sexy than in playing the part of an oppressed rebel! Michael Praed was definitely the best Robin Hood, and Jason Connery a fairly close second :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Shahara

I have to say that the Alan Rickman Robin Hood film was the worst Robin Hood film I have ever seen. I can, however, recommend the English HTV series, Robin of Sherwood, with Michael Praed as Robin, and later with Jason Connery playing him. Unfortunately the one you mention had no English feel to it at all.

I do think Alan Rickman is really good in Harry Potter.

Jo

-

shahara97

Saturday, May 29, 2004 3:23 AM

how'd we get to Robin Hood ?? was Re: Round up friends to buy BK veggie burgers

or, where Maid Marion makes a terrible mistake in shunning the gorgeous and uber passionate Alan Rickman, i mean Sheriff of Nottingham,and picks the lukewarm fake Briton Kevin Costner, i mean Robin Hood, and ruins the entire movie...i mean, story.~shaharathe Rickman obsessed.

thats where king john has the sheriff beat up da poor, and robin hood and lil john steal it backheh hehwww.terrasoluna.orgTo send an email to -