IndiaDivine.org

Freezing Pastry?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/19/2004 7:20:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time, swpgh01 writes:

Hi Jo,

As far as I am aware Jus-Rol frozen pastry ( made by Pilsbury ) is entirely vegan, both flaky and shortcrust pastry. Much easier than making your own!

The Valley Vegan,.......

so are their garlic breadsticks which are hard to find becuase most grocery stores carry the parm. cheese ones and not the plain garlic ones but if you search you can find the garlic ones and even the "garlic butter" you put on is vegan- nuts- and they are sooooooo good.

heart,jen.

Guest guest

Hi Jo,

As far as I am aware Jus-Rol frozen pastry ( made by Pilsbury ) is entirely vegan, both flaky and shortcrust pastry. Much easier than making your own!

The Valley Vegan,.......Heartwork <Heartwork wrote:

Does anybody make a supply of shortcrust pastry and freeze it? and if so, how long does it safely keep frozen?

Jo

To send an email to -

ALL-NEW Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself

Guest guest

Hi Peter

I do use Jus Rol sometimes - is it free of hydrogenated fats, I wonder. I'll have to check.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Saturday, June 19, 2004 3:19 PM

Re: Freezing Pastry?

Hi Jo,

The Valley Vegan,.......Heartwork <Heartwork wrote:

Does anybody make a supply of shortcrust pastry and freeze it? and if so, how long does it safely keep frozen?

Jo

To send an email to -

ALL-NEW Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself To send an email to -

Guest guest

Thanks Jen - I'll try to find them.

Jo

so are their garlic breadsticks which are hard to find becuase most grocery stores carry the parm. cheese ones and not the plain garlic ones but if you search you can find the garlic ones and even the "garlic butter" you put on is vegan- nuts- and they are sooooooo good.