IndiaDivine.org

A Relapse/Stumble.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

awww, i am thinking you need a big hug and some positive lovin!

((((((((Vijay)))))))

don't fret, you are a good person whatever you do...keep trying what you feel is right,

but don't knock yourself for perceived backslides...

its life...

P E A C E

~shahara

www.terrasoluna.org

Guest guest

Rather than taking the Metro, I walked home today in the evening. I had drunk a

lot of COLD tea and had a light lunch during the day. I have dramatically

reduced my sugar consumption to almost zero spoons daily over the last two

weeks, also no salt for the last 3 to 4 weeks, perhaps this also added to the

relapse. Also, I have a slightly stressful personal situation.

All this addedup and I fell for weakness. I felt weak and needed to get some

fast energie. I went to a local pizza place and got 2 Cheese Pizzas and a coke

for 4 bucks all included. This is also a frugal failure of mine.

However, I went to a place that makes really bad pizzas. To what I make, this

pizza is crap. It is atleast over a day and almost easily over 2 days old. The

crust is real hard and stale. The vegggie toppings are tasteless. This will

remind me for a long time that my home food is a lot better and more money

doesn't mean more quality.

Vijay

Guest guest

I think l pennants are in order

do 20 push ups

while saying awa tagoo seiam

don't fret be strong

all the best

Craig

rvijay07 [rvijay07]Saturday, July 10, 2004 4:48 AM Subject: A Relapse/Stumble.Rather than taking the Metro, I walked home today in the evening. I had drunk a lot of COLD tea and had a light lunch during the day. I have dramatically reduced my sugar consumption to almost zero spoons daily over the last two weeks, also no salt for the last 3 to 4 weeks, perhaps this also added to the relapse. Also, I have a slightly stressful personal situation. All this addedup and I fell for weakness. I felt weak and needed to get some fast energie. I went to a local pizza place and got 2 Cheese Pizzas and a coke for 4 bucks all included. This is also a frugal failure of mine. However, I went to a place that makes really bad pizzas. To what I make, this pizza is crap. It is atleast over a day and almost easily over 2 days old. The crust is real hard and stale. The vegggie toppings are tasteless. This will remind me for a long time that my home food is a lot better and more money doesn't mean more quality. VijayTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Craig,

My Antipodian buddy, my brain is frazzled, ( it does`nt take much) what are you on about?

Need a lie down,

The Valley Vegan........

Craig Dearth <cd39 wrote:

do 20 push ups

don't fret be strong

all the best

Craig

To send an email to - Peter H

ALL-NEW Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself

Guest guest

Vijay Said:

Rather than taking the Metro, I walked home today in the evening. I had drunk a lot of COLD tea and had a light lunch during the day. I have dramatically reduced my sugar consumption to almost zero spoons daily over the last two weeks, also no salt for the last 3 to 4 weeks, perhaps this also added to the relapse. Also, I have a slightly stressful personal situation. All this added up and I fell for weakness. I felt weak and needed to get some fast energy. I went to a local pizza place and got 2 Cheese Pizzas and a coke for 4 bucks all included. This is also a frugal failure of mine. However, I went to a place that makes really bad pizzas. To what I make, this pizza is crap. It is at least over a day and almost easily over 2 days old. The crust is real hard and stale. The veggie toppings are tasteless. This will remind me for a long time that my home food is a lot better and more money doesn't mean more quality. Vijay

then I said:

do 20 push ups

don't fret be strong

all the best

Craig

now if you repeat out loud Awa Tagoo Seiam over and over the message will come to you

all the best

Craig

Guest guest

Sorry for being so dense, I tried it without my welsh accent, and with an Ozzy accent and it worked........I should have been blonde!, Oh no I`ve a feeling that I should`nt have said that! Unfortunately I am not PC proficient............

Waffling again.......

The Valley Vegan...... Craig Dearth <cd39 wrote:

Vijay Said:

Rather than taking the Metro, I walked home today in the evening. I had drunk a lot of COLD tea and had a light lunch during the day. I have dramatically reduced my sugar consumption to almost zero spoons daily over the last two weeks, also no salt for the last 3 to 4 weeks, perhaps this also added to the relapse. Also, I have a slightly stressful personal situation. All this added up and I fell for weakness. I felt weak and needed to get some fast energy. I went to a local pizza place and got 2 Cheese Pizzas and a coke for 4 bucks all included. This is also a frugal failure of mine. However, I went to a place that makes really bad pizzas. To what I make, this pizza is crap. It is at least over a day and almost easily over 2 days old. The crust is real hard and stale. The veggie toppings are tasteless. This will remind me for a long time that my home food is a lot better and more money doesn't mean more quality.

Vijay

then I said:

do 20 push ups

don't fret be strong

all the best

Craig

now if you repeat out loud Awa Tagoo Seiam over and over the message will come to you

all the best

CraigTo send an email to - Peter H

ALL-NEW Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself

Guest guest

Well, you had a rebound effect that happens with everything from food to perscription medications. Dramaticly cuting your intake of something you consume alot will make you do something random, like eat icecream or a soda when youv'e sworn it off. I remember, like 6 years ago my mom brought home wienerschnitzel and I was so hungry and desperate for the flavor of fat {at the time, I was really a big meat eater before I went veg. And also while I was a kid, we were like the steak family.} So I ate a chile cheese dog. But I only made it like half way through before I became guilt ridden and vomited it up. That was the last time I ate meat. (Exept at one family picnic, my family decided to try and 'fix' me of my veganism by putting carne asada in my chile, without telling me. Jerks.)

Moral: Dont feel bad about relapse. It happens to everyone at least once. Take it easy with the sugar reduction, or youl crave it more. And also, dont eliminate ALL salt, our bodies need some salt.peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Sorry for being so dense, I tried it without my welsh accent, and with an Ozzy accent and it worked........I should have been blonde!, Oh no I`ve a feeling that I should`nt have said that! Unfortunately I am not PC proficient............

Waffling again.......

The Valley Vegan...... Craig Dearth <cd39 wrote:

Vijay Said:

Rather than taking the Metro, I walked home today in the evening. I had drunk a lot of COLD tea and had a light lunch during the day. I have dramatically reduced my sugar consumption to almost zero spoons daily over the last two weeks, also no salt for the last 3 to 4 weeks, perhaps this also added to the relapse. Also, I have a slightly stressful personal situation. All this added up and I fell for weakness. I felt weak and needed to get some fast energy. I went to a local pizza place and got 2 Cheese Pizzas and a coke for 4 bucks all included. This is also a frugal failure of mine. However, I went to a place that makes really bad pizzas. To what I make, this pizza is crap. It is at least over a day and almost easily over 2 days old. The crust is real hard and stale. The veggie toppings are tasteless. This will remind me for a long time that my home food is a lot better and more money doesn't mean more quality.

Vijay

then I said:

do 20 push ups

don't fret be strong

all the best

Craig

all the best

CraigTo send an email to -

Peter H

ALL-NEW Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself To send an email to -

Make Art, Not War

Guest guest

It is done, you may not change your actions now. dont look back, dont beat yourself up about it. hold your spirit in highest regards. if a temptation comes your way again, push it away, stop the thought in its tracks, and keep on walkin. shahara97 wrote:

awww, i am thinking you need a big hug and some positive lovin!((((((((Vijay)))))))don't fret, you are a good person whatever you do...keep trying what you feel is right,but don't knock yourself for perceived backslides...its life...P E A C E ~shaharawww.terrasoluna.orgTo send an email to - ion

Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

Guest guest

I agree with this - Everyone has aspirations to perfection, which, alas,

is not always possible. Rather than dwelling on the relapse, focus on

the good you've done and continue to do by not eating/using animal

products 99% of the time. This one stumble is really not such a big

deal, in the great scheme of things. You've got the right intentions

and motivations, so don't let this take up too much of your energy!

Gaije

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:48am, Nick Quantz wrote:

> It is done, you may not change your actions now. dont look back, dont

> beat yourself up about it. hold your spirit in highest regards. if a

> temptation comes your way again, push it away, stop the thought in its

> tracks, and keep on walkin.

>

> shahara97 wrote:awww, i am thinking you need a big hug and some

> positive lovin!

> ((((((((Vijay)))))))

>

> don't fret, you are a good person whatever you do...keep trying what

> you feel is right,

> but don't knock yourself for perceived backslides...

>

> its life...

>

> P E A C E

> ~shahara

>

>

>

> www.terrasoluna.org

>

>

> To send an email to -