IndiaDivine.org

Vegan girl looking for friends in CA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/18/2004 10:51:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time, EBbrewpunx writes:

Hi everyone!I've been a member for a couple months now but this my first post. I live in Central California (near Modesto) currently but I'm hoping to move to the Santa Cruz area very soon (that place rocks!). Just thought I'd introduce myself cuz I'm trying to network and meet some like-minded people as it's pretty isolated where I live. It would be cool if everybody could say where they're from, especially Cali peeps.I've been vegan for a little under 2 years (veg for 3 yrs.) and my decision to go vegan is really the most wonderful and rewarding choice I have ever made in my life. I am also really into raw foods (about 75% currently) if there are any other aspiring raw foodists out there. It would really great to email or get to know some of you kind, compassionate folks. Send me a message if you're interested in corresponding about veganism/raw food, animals, life, or anything!Hope to hear from you soon! :)Peace and LightMer.

i live in santa cruz. its not that great :(

heart,jen.

Hi everyone!

I've been a member for a couple months now but this my first post. I

live in Central California (near Modesto) currently but I'm hoping to

move to the Santa Cruz area very soon (that place rocks!). Just

thought I'd introduce myself cuz I'm trying to network and meet some

like-minded people as it's pretty isolated where I live. It would be

cool if everybody could say where they're from, especially Cali peeps.

I've been vegan for a little under 2 years (veg for 3 yrs.) and my

decision to go vegan is really the most wonderful and rewarding

choice I have ever made in my life. I am also really into raw foods

(about 75% currently) if there are any other aspiring raw foodists

out there. It would really great to email or get to know some of you

kind, compassionate folks. Send me a message if you're interested in

corresponding about veganism/raw food, animals, life, or anything!

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Peace and Light

Mer.

***Oh yeah-FRAGGLE-Where do you live?

delayed welcome and salutations then

:)

owie..way over there in the heartland eh??

me..oakland...SF Bay Area...

*waves*

cheers

fraggle zoey718560 Aug 18, 2004 9:19 AM Vegan girl looking for friends in CA Hi everyone!I've been a member for a couple months now but this my first post. I live in Central California (near Modesto) currently but I'm hoping to move to the Santa Cruz area very soon (that place rocks!). Just thought I'd introduce myself cuz I'm trying to network and meet some like-minded people as it's pretty isolated where I live. It would be cool if everybody could say where they're from, especially Cali peeps.I've been vegan for a little under 2 years (veg for 3 yrs.) and my decision to go vegan is really the most wonderful and rewarding choice I have ever made in my life. I am also really into raw foods (about 75% currently) if there are any other aspiring raw foodists out there. It would really great to email or get to know some of you kind, compassionate folks. Send me a message if you're interested in corresponding about veganism/raw food, animals, life, or anything!Hope to hear from you soon! :)Peace and LightMer.***Oh yeah-FRAGGLE-Where do you live? To send an email to -

prolly better then modesto tho!!

go empire!!

ick!!

:) xjenisveganx Aug 18, 2004 10:53 AM Re: Vegan girl looking for friends in CA

In a message dated 8/18/2004 10:51:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time, EBbrewpunx writes:

Hi everyone!I've been a member for a couple months now but this my first post. I live in Central California (near Modesto) currently but I'm hoping to move to the Santa Cruz area very soon (that place rocks!). Just thought I'd introduce myself cuz I'm trying to network and meet some like-minded people as it's pretty isolated where I live. It would be cool if everybody could say where they're from, especially Cali peeps.I've been vegan for a little under 2 years (veg for 3 yrs.) and my decision to go vegan is really the most wonderful and rewarding choice I have ever made in my life. I am also really into raw foods (about 75% currently) if there are any other aspiring raw foodists out there. It would really great to email or get to know some of you kind, compassionate folks. Send me a message if you're interested in corresponding about veganism/raw food, animals, life, or anything!Hope to hear from you soon! :)Peace and LightMer.

i live in santa cruz. its not that great :(

heart,jen.

To send an email to -