IndiaDivine.org

virus....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

someone has a lil virus..well..i'm sure we all due...

but....

i've gotten 3 notices today about viruses being forwarded to this group...

whomever just responded to " thank you " ..it was in there...

mayhaps it be time to check yer system???

and..by the way..wot does everyone use??? i've got mcaffee...but..it tends to

miss things..which my /sbc seems to get...i'd rather have a good

one..espcially now that i have dsl..which lets everything in !!!!

ick!!

cheers

fraggle

I got one said it from you - didn't tell you as I assumed it was one of those mailer things...

I use AVG

fraggle [EBbrewpunx] someone has a lil virus..well..i'm sure we all due...but....i've gotten 3 notices today about viruses being forwarded to this group...whomever just responded to "thank you"..it was in there...mayhaps it be time to check yer system???and..by the way..wot does everyone use??? i've got mcaffee...but..it tends to miss things..which my /sbc seems to get...i'd rather have a good one..espcially now that i have dsl..which lets everything in !!!!ick!!cheersfraggle

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.745 / Virus Database: 497 - Release 27/08/2004

We've got Norton, and I haven't received any weird messages. We get automatic updates to download about every 10-14 days. They only take about 15 seconds. Totally worth it.Viv Carbines <vc27 wrote:

I got one said it from you - didn't tell you as I assumed it was one of those mailer things...

I use AVG

fraggle [EBbrewpunx] someone has a lil virus..well..i'm sure we all due...but....i've gotten 3 notices today about viruses being forwarded to this group...whomever just responded to "thank you"..it was in there...mayhaps it be time to check yer system???and..by the way..wot does everyone use??? i've got mcaffee...but..it tends to miss things..which my /sbc seems to get...i'd rather have a good one..espcially now that i have dsl..which lets everything in !!!!ick!!cheersfraggleTo send an email to -

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.745 / Virus Database: 497 - Release 27/08/2004

kewl....

now i'll just shove this computer out the window and be done with it Viv Carbines Sep 5, 2004 6:44 AM RE: virus....

I use AVG

fraggle [EBbrewpunx] someone has a lil virus..well..i'm sure we all due...but....i've gotten 3 notices today about viruses being forwarded to this group...whomever just responded to "thank you"..it was in there...mayhaps it be time to check yer system???and..by the way..wot does everyone use??? i've got mcaffee...but..it tends to miss things..which my /sbc seems to get...i'd rather have a good one..espcially now that i have dsl..which lets everything in !!!!ick!!cheersfraggle

To send an email to -

the messages i got came thru the veganchat owners/moderators groups...aooo...

and..i had norton on my other computer...tore the poor gurl up..she never worked the same afterwards.... Susan Spain Sep 5, 2004 8:49 AM RE: virus....

We've got Norton, and I haven't received any weird messages. We get automatic updates to download about every 10-14 days. They only take about 15 seconds. Totally worth it.Viv Carbines <vc27 wrote:

I use AVG

fraggle [EBbrewpunx] someone has a lil virus..well..i'm sure we all due...but....i've gotten 3 notices today about viruses being forwarded to this group...whomever just responded to "thank you"..it was in there...mayhaps it be time to check yer system???and..by the way..wot does everyone use??? i've got mcaffee...but..it tends to miss things..which my /sbc seems to get...i'd rather have a good one..espcially now that i have dsl..which lets everything in !!!!ick!!cheersfraggleTo send an email to -

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.745 / Virus Database: 497 - Release 27/08/2004

To send an email to -

Think you need some hops...

fraggle [EBbrewpunx]

kewl....

now i'll just shove this computer out the window and be done with it

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.745 / Virus Database: 497 - Release 27/08/2004

had a lot today already..and yesterday

thanx

:)

fraggle Viv Carbines Sep 5, 2004 2:32 PM RE: virus....

Think you need some hops...

fraggle [EBbrewpunx]

kewl....

now i'll just shove this computer out the window and be done with it

To send an email to -

Hi Fraggle

> someone has a lil virus..well..i'm sure we all due...

> but....

> i've gotten 3 notices today about viruses being forwarded to this group...

> whomever just responded to " thank you " ..it was in there...

> mayhaps it be time to check yer system???

> and..by the way..wot does everyone use??? i've got mcaffee...but..it tends

to miss things..which my

> /sbc seems to get...i'd rather have a good one..espcially now that i

have dsl..which lets everything in !!!!

> ick!!

I use AVG, which is a free one from the internet. It seems to be pretty

good.

BB

Peter

thanx

tho..i havwe to say..i'm terrifed of anything downloaded free from the net..used a free virus and pop up blocker on the other computer, and it just got torn to shreds...then moved to norton, and it got worse...

i've got more of these big paperweights lying around now then i know wot to do with...

and..these popups are definately getting ANNOYING!!! i can't open anything w/o a zillion of em crashing thru..dsl sux..and this is after they somehow get past

the /sbc pop up blocker

the earthlink pop up blocker

and my mcafee wall

heck..i keep changing my homepage, and it keeps switching back to something else...

i need a new computer

oh..and a new room mate....

wheee

fraggle Peter Sep 6, 2004 9:01 AM Re: virus.... Hi Fraggle> someone has a lil virus..well..i'm sure we all due...> but....> i've gotten 3 notices today about viruses being forwarded to this group...> whomever just responded to "thank you"..it was in there...> mayhaps it be time to check yer system???> and..by the way..wot does everyone use??? i've got mcaffee...but..it tendsto miss things..which my> /sbc seems to get...i'd rather have a good one..espcially now that ihave dsl..which lets everything in !!!!> ick!!I use AVG, which is a free one from the internet. It seems to be prettygood.BBPeterTo send an email to -