well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. all

i did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightly

browned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in the

last few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were so

yummy! i used to hate asparagus as a kid but i just got over that in

a big way and wanted to share.

~Chrissie~

now..just wait til you have to tinkle tomorrow

hee hee silvertree173 Sep 13, 2004 5:12 PM for anyone who likes asparagus well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. alli did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightlybrowned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in thelast few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were soyummy! i used to hate asparagus as a kid but i just got over that ina big way and wanted to share.~Chrissie~ To send an email to -

What brand of soy cheese did you use, Chrissie? They're all so different.silvertree173 <stellarlunar77 wrote:

well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. alli did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightlybrowned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in thelast few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were soyummy! i used to hate asparagus as a kid but i just got over that ina big way and wanted to share.~Chrissie~ To send an email to -

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

yes please explain...I'm lost on that one!!!!heartwerk <Heartwork wrote:

? Can you explain (about the tinkling) Fraggle!Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> To send an email to -

"Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile."

Lots of love,

**PJ**

I have only eaten Asparagus like once in my life....and that was at a fancy dancy restaurant.....I will try this, wonder what's going to happen to my pee the next day though...

PJsilvertree173 <stellarlunar77 wrote:

well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. alli did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightlybrowned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in thelast few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were soyummy! i used to hate asparagus as a kid but i just got over that ina big way and wanted to share.~Chrissie~ To send an email to -

Lots of love,

**PJ**

vote. - Register online to vote today!

well..if you don't know..i wouldn't want to ruin the suprise fer ya...

*giggle*

mmmm..asparagus...

but the local markets don't have any organic asparagus.....

:( PJ Sep 14, 2004 5:30 AM Re: for anyone who likes asparagus

I have only eaten Asparagus like once in my life....and that was at a fancy dancy restaurant.....I will try this, wonder what's going to happen to my pee the next day though...

Lots of love,

**PJ**

vote. - Register online to vote today! To send an email to -

you guys just take all the fun out of my suprises....

fine..

you eat asparagus

the next day, be prepared fer pungent urine..... heartwerk Sep 13, 2004 11:54 PM Re: for anyone who likes asparagus ? Can you explain (about the tinkling) Fraggle!Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> To send an email to -

Well, if you wouldn't have told us that, I think I would have been a bit toooo scared to actually eat asparagus....I would have thought my pee hole would have fell out or something..

yes, i'm a bit diranged.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fine..

you eat asparagus

the next day, be prepared fer pungent urine..... heartwerk Sep 13, 2004 11:54 PM Re: for anyone who likes asparagus ? Can you explain (about the tinkling) Fraggle!Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> To send an email to -

ya'll have no faith in me!

don'tcha think i would have WARNED you if something dangerous would occcur??? PJ Sep 14, 2004 6:11 AM Re: Re: for anyone who likes asparagus

Well, if you wouldn't have told us that, I think I would have been a bit toooo scared to actually eat asparagus....I would have thought my pee hole would have fell out or something..

fine..

you eat asparagus

It's called " Veggy " they also make a soy cheese parmesan that you can

sprinkle on your pasta. I was missing that so much and I nearly

freaked out when I found it in the store! I'm not sure if it's 100%

vegan though.. I can check the ingredients and let you know if you

are interested.

~Chrissie~

, Susan Spain <susanspain2004>

wrote:

> What brand of soy cheese did you use, Chrissie? They're all so

different.

>

> silvertree173 <stellarlunar77> wrote:well, i'm no cook but

tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. all

> i did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightly

> browned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in

the

> last few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were so

> yummy! i used to hate asparagus as a kid but i just got over that

in

> a big way and wanted to share.

> ~Chrissie~

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

>

maybe you just have natural pungent pee and didn't notice???

*big smile*

sorry...usually eating asparagus adds a certain..odor...to urine.... silvertree173 Sep 14, 2004 2:19 PM Re: for anyone who likes asparagus I dunno fraggle...it's the next day and I haven't noticed anything funky in the pee department.~Chrissie~ , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> To send an email to -

Hi PJ

> I have only eaten Asparagus like once in my life....and that was at a fancy dancy restaurant.....

Well, I just hope you used the right method... you wanted want people ridiculing you for your method of eating asparagus :-)

(Sorry, veiled reference to PG Wodehouse humour)!

BB

Peter

Definitely interested, Chrissie.silvertree173 <stellarlunar77 wrote:

It's called "Veggy" they also make a soy cheese parmesan that you can sprinkle on your pasta. I was missing that so much and I nearly freaked out when I found it in the store! I'm not sure if it's 100% vegan though.. I can check the ingredients and let you know if you are interested.~Chrissie~ , Susan Spain <susanspain2004> wrote:> What brand of soy cheese did you use, Chrissie? They're all so different.> > silvertree173 <stellarlunar77> wrote:well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. all> i did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightly> browned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in the> last few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were

so> yummy! i used to hate asparagus as a kid but i just got over that in> a big way and wanted to share.> ~Chrissie~ > > > > To send an email to - > > >

if its Veggie(as opposed to veggy), there main line isn't vegan, but they have a vegan line as well..its sez Vegan in big ol letters on it

most of their other cheeses contain casein

cheers

fraggle Susan Spain Sep 14, 2004 5:16 PM Re: Re: for anyone who likes asparagus

Definitely interested, Chrissie.silvertree173 <stellarlunar77 wrote: It's called "Veggy" they also make a soy cheese parmesan that you can sprinkle on your pasta. I was missing that so much and I nearly freaked out when I found it in the store! I'm not sure if it's 100% vegan though.. I can check the ingredients and let you know if you are interested.~Chrissie~ , Susan Spain <susanspain2004> wrote:> What brand of soy cheese did you use, Chrissie? They're all so different.> > silvertree173 <stellarlunar77> wrote:well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. all> i did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightly> browned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in the> last few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were so> yummy! i used to hate asparagus as a kid but i just got over that in> a big way and wanted to share.> ~Chrissie~ > > > > To send an email to - > > >

Are the vegan ones any good, fraggle? (IYHO)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

if its Veggie(as opposed to veggy), there main line isn't vegan, but they have a vegan line as well..its sez Vegan in big ol letters on it

cheers

Definitely interested, Chrissie.silvertree173 <stellarlunar77 wrote: It's called "Veggy" they also make a soy cheese parmesan that you can sprinkle on your pasta. I was missing that so much and I nearly freaked out when I found it in the store! I'm not sure if it's 100% vegan though.. I can check the ingredients and let you know if you are interested.~Chrissie~ , Susan Spain <susanspain2004> wrote:> What brand of soy cheese did you use, Chrissie? They're all so different.> > silvertree173 <stellarlunar77> wrote:well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. all> i did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightly> browned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in the> last few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were

so> yummy! i used to hate asparagus as a kid but i just got over that in> a big way and wanted to share.> ~Chrissie~ > > > > To send an email to - > > >

in my opinion,,no

but,...a big caveat there...

i don;t like cheese...

so i'm a horrible judge...

but..when someone got me to try them..i thought...

a. the slices tasted like those hideous little petroleum based glue slices of kraft my step mother use to try to force on me as a wee fraggle

b. the parmesan i had tasted like dried yeast mixed stale bread and lizard poo...

but...I don't like cheese!!!

horrible judge!!!

don't listen to me!!!

i no nuthin!!

i didn't do it!!

i wasn't even there!

the check is in the mail!

cheers

fraggle Susan Spain Sep 14, 2004 7:09 PM Re: Re: for anyone who likes asparagus

Are the vegan ones any good, fraggle? (IYHO)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

cheers

Definitely interested, Chrissie.silvertree173 <stellarlunar77 wrote: It's called "Veggy" they also make a soy cheese parmesan that you can sprinkle on your pasta. I was missing that so much and I nearly freaked out when I found it in the store! I'm not sure if it's 100% vegan though.. I can check the ingredients and let you know if you are interested.~Chrissie~ , Susan Spain <susanspain2004> wrote:> What brand of soy cheese did you use, Chrissie? They're all so different.> > silvertree173 <stellarlunar77> wrote:well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. all> i did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightly> browned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in the> last few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were so> yummy! i used to hate asparagus as a kid but i just got over that in> a big way and wanted to share.> ~Chrissie~ > > > > To send an email to - > > >

wellllll...ya' said a surprise!!!!!!

I don't know what that entails to u!!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ya'll have no faith in me!

don'tcha think i would have WARNED you if something dangerous would occcur??? PJ Sep 14, 2004 6:11 AM Re: Re: for anyone who likes asparagus

fine..

you eat asparagus

I don't know if it's available to everyone, but I live in NYC and I use Fresh direct.

You go onto thier website, and you grocery shop from there, and they deliver it to your home in a time slot that YOU pick!!!! It's great!!!

My point is, that they have "veggy" cheese too.

Along with Boca hamburgers that I really enjoy!

And if they don't have something you could request it...I haven't requested anything yet but I'm going to try to see what happens....

I'll keep you guys updated!!!!

It's called "Veggy" they also make a soy cheese parmesan that you can sprinkle on your pasta. I was missing that so much and I nearly freaked out when I found it in the store! I'm not sure if it's 100% vegan though.. I can check the ingredients and let you know if you are interested.~Chrissie~ , Susan Spain <susanspain2004> wrote:> What brand of soy cheese did you use, Chrissie? They're all so different.> > silvertree173 <stellarlunar77> wrote:well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. all> i did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightly> browned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in the> last few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were

Well then I wouldn't notice, my face stays away from the toliet...

I sit down when I pee....as you may..ummm....stand and point, and that's why you notice!!

PJfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

*big smile*

sorry...usually eating asparagus adds a certain..odor...to urine.... silvertree173 Sep 14, 2004 2:19 PM Re: for anyone who likes asparagus I dunno fraggle...it's the next day and I haven't noticed anything funky in the pee department.~Chrissie~ , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> To send an email to -

right method?Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi PJ

> I have only eaten Asparagus like once in my life....and that was at a fancy dancy restaurant.....

Well, I just hope you used the right method... you wanted want people ridiculing you for your method of eating asparagus :-)

(Sorry, veiled reference to PG Wodehouse humour)!

BB

PeterTo send an email to -

Lots of love,

**PJ**

ok, this may be a dumb question....

What's Casein?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

cheers

Definitely interested, Chrissie.silvertree173 <stellarlunar77 wrote: It's called "Veggy" they also make a soy cheese parmesan that you can sprinkle on your pasta. I was missing that so much and I nearly freaked out when I found it in the store! I'm not sure if it's 100% vegan though.. I can check the ingredients and let you know if you are interested.~Chrissie~ , Susan Spain <susanspain2004> wrote:> What brand of soy cheese did you use, Chrissie? They're all so different.> > silvertree173 <stellarlunar77> wrote:well, i'm no cook but tonite i made some really yummy asparagus. all> i did was put a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and slightly> browned the (fresh) asparagus on one side and then the other. in the> last few minutes i added a few slices of soy cheese. they were

as we boldly jump into TMI land(too much information)

lets just say i don't stand and point.....

and, you still notice it

and i tend to stand before i flush.....

and..i think we have well wasted this tangent....

move along!

nothing to see here!!!

hahahhahaha

fraggle PJ Sep 15, 2004 5:19 AM Re: Re: for anyone who likes asparagus

Well then I wouldn't notice, my face stays away from the toliet...

I sit down when I pee....as you may..ummm....stand and point, and that's why you notice!!

PJfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

*big smile*

milk protein..

PJ Sep 15, 2004 5:21 AM Re: Re: for anyone who likes asparagus

ok, this may be a dumb question....

What's Casein?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

cheers