IndiaDivine.org

vegan condoms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 9/20/03 5:33:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

dave4sale writes:

> which mentioned that most regular condoms are not vegan. does anyone

>

Yes, but I want to know who was going to eat them? LOL!!!!!!!!

I've heard of edible under lovely's though!

Robin in NC

• 11 months later...

I'm seen em like twice at whole foods

other then that......

*shrug* Susan Spain Sep 16, 2004 12:33 PM vegan chat vegan condoms

Do any of you know how available vegan condoms are in the US? I know internet sources like Vegan Essentials carry them, but I mean in health food stores. (I need this info for a book I'm writing. I'm way past having to worry about that anymore, personally.)

vote. - Register online to vote today! To send an email to -

Thanks, Fraggle. I wonder if there is a Whole Foods in Key West...fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

other then that......

Do any of you know how available vegan condoms are in the US? I know internet sources like Vegan Essentials carry them, but I mean in health food stores. (I need this info for a book I'm writing. I'm way past having to worry about that anymore, personally.)

nope

Florida

AventuraWhole Foods Market21105 Biscayne Blvd.Aventura, FL 33180305.933.1543305.933.2567 faxStore hours: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. seven days a week.more store info and calendar

Boca RatonWhole Foods Market1400 Glades Road, Ste 110Boca Raton, FL 33431561.447.0000561.447.0001 faxStore hours 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. seven days a week.more store info and calendar

Coral SpringsWhole Foods Market810 University DriveCoral Springs, FL 33071954.753.8000954.753.9504 faxStore hours: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. seven days a week.more store info and calendar

Ft. LauderdaleWhole Foods Market2000 North Federal HighwayFt. Lauderdale, FL 33305954.565.5655954.565.7505 faxStore hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.more store info and calendar

PlantationWhole Foods Market7720 Peters RoadPlantation, FL 33324954.236.0600954.236.0656 faxStore hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.more store info and calendar

Winter ParkWhole Foods MarketWinter Park Corners1989 Aloma AvenueWinter Park, FL 32792407.673.8788407.677.7640 faxStore hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.more store info and calendar

Home : Stores : Florida Susan Spain Sep 16, 2004 6:18 PM Re: vegan condoms

Thanks, Fraggle. I wonder if there is a Whole Foods in Key West...fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

other then that......

Sorry but the ones I am familiar with may not be available over the pond, but just in case they are, the brand is CONDOMI (Check American web sites).

The Valley Vegan.......

Susan Spain <susanspain2004 wrote:

vote. - Register online to vote today! To send an email to - Peter H

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

Thanks, V.V. They're available stateside, and also another brand called Glyde. In case anyone else is interested now. ;-)peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Sorry but the ones I am familiar with may not be available over the pond, but just in case they are, the brand is CONDOMI (Check American web sites).

The Valley Vegan.......

Peter H

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun! To send an email to -

Mail is new and improved - Check it out!

ah yeah...glyde

on a related note...

how about vegan razors??

gillette et all like to shave bunnies and the like Susan Spain Sep 18, 2004 9:09 AM Re: vegan condoms

Thanks, V.V. They're available stateside, and also another brand called Glyde. In case anyone else is interested now. ;-)peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

The Valley Vegan.......

Peter H

Mail is new and improved - Check it out! To send an email to -

My first impulse is to say they all probably shave "somebunny", but maybe there's a depilatory creme on a vegan shopping site. That, or go the electolysis route. Then you don't have to worry about it anymore! Or don't worry about it anyway. But my daughter chose that route, and I've got to tell you, I think it's kinda ick. Hairy armpits and all. My personal opinion, of course.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ah yeah...glyde

on a related note...

how about vegan razors??

gillette et all like to shave bunnies and the like Susan Spain Sep 18, 2004 9:09 AM Re: vegan condoms

The Valley Vegan.......

Peter H

I have seen razors on www.cariamici.net. I don't know if they are

better than anything else, I just saw them on the their website...

Anyway, haven't introduced myself: my name is Louise, I live in

Denmark, and I am not vegan yet. I have just been handed over some

folders recently about animal cruelty and veganism, and I wanted to

learn more :)

on a related note...

how about vegan razors??

gillette et all like to shave bunnies and the like

Hi and welcome, Louise. I'm Susan in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and I'm vegetarian-working-on-vegan. It's all a journey, right? We're all just at different places along the path. You'll learn a lot hanging out here. Just ask. Someone always knows the answer or knows where to tell you to look. aaliayaa <idasort wrote:

I have seen razors on www.cariamici.net. I don't know if they are better than anything else, I just saw them on the their website...Anyway, haven't introduced myself: my name is Louise, I live in Denmark, and I am not vegan yet. I have just been handed over some folders recently about animal cruelty and veganism, and I wanted to learn more :)on a related note...how about vegan razors??gillette et all like to shave bunnies and the likeTo send an email to -

and if we don't know...we'll make it up

teehee

no..really ask away

pay no attention to me..i'm still..ummm..not sober... Susan Spain Sep 19, 2004 11:00 AM Re: Re: vegan condoms

Hi and welcome, Louise. I'm Susan in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and I'm vegetarian-working-on-vegan. It's all a journey, right? We're all just at different places along the path. You'll learn a lot hanging out here. Just ask. Someone always knows the answer or knows where to tell you to look. aaliayaa <idasort wrote: I have seen razors on www.cariamici.net. I don't know if they are better than anything else, I just saw them on the their website...Anyway, haven't introduced myself: my name is Louise, I live in Denmark, and I am not vegan yet. I have just been handed over some folders recently about animal cruelty and veganism, and I wanted to learn more :)on a related note...how about vegan razors??gillette et all like to shave bunnies and the likeTo send an email to -

To send an email to -

electrolysis....

on my HEAD??!!!!!!!!

umm..noooooooo

ugh...don't know how i'm gonna do day one of raw...drunkeness and higher brain functions don't go paw in paw Susan Spain Sep 18, 2004 12:18 PM Re: vegan condoms

My first impulse is to say they all probably shave "somebunny", but maybe there's a depilatory creme on a vegan shopping site. That, or go the electolysis route. Then you don't have to worry about it anymore! Or don't worry about it anyway. But my daughter chose that route, and I've got to tell you, I think it's kinda ick. Hairy armpits and all. My personal opinion, of course.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ah yeah...glyde

on a related note...

how about vegan razors??

The Valley Vegan.......

Peter H

Not sober? Me not understand *lol*

No, I'll ask if there is anything, right now I am just surprised that

even buying a cream could be a problem, I thought they were all

vegan....

>and if we don't know...we'll make it up

teehee

no..really ask away

pay no attention to me..i'm still..ummm..not sober...

Hmmm. Hadn't thought about the head shavers. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

electrolysis....

on my HEAD??!!!!!!!!

umm..noooooooo

ugh...don't know how i'm gonna do day one of raw...drunkeness and higher brain functions don't go paw in paw Susan Spain Sep 18, 2004 12:18 PM Re: vegan condoms

ah yeah...glyde

on a related note...

how about vegan razors??

The Valley Vegan.......

Peter H

Hi Louise - welcome to VeganChat. I hope you enjoy it here and we

can encourage you to become vegan.

Jo

, " aaliayaa " <idasort@h...> wrote:

> I have seen razors on www.cariamici.net. I don't know if they are

> better than anything else, I just saw them on the their website...

>

> Anyway, haven't introduced myself: my name is Louise, I live in

> Denmark, and I am not vegan yet. I have just been handed over some

> folders recently about animal cruelty and veganism, and I wanted to

> learn more :)

on a related note...

> how about vegan razors??

> gillette et all like to shave bunnies and the like

Hi all

> Sorry but the ones I am familiar with may not be available over the pond, but just in case they are, the brand is CONDOMI

> (Check American web sites).

I believe in the UK "mates" are also vegan-friendly!

BB

Peter

Thanks. I just wish that I was a better cook - that might help. Also

I don't know what to do with the tofu, seitan " stuff " that I see in

the shops. Any ideas?

Louise

, " heartwerk " <Heartwork@b...> wrote:

> Hi Louise - welcome to VeganChat. I hope you enjoy it here and we

> can encourage you to become vegan.

>

> Jo

>

> , " aaliayaa " <idasort@h...> wrote:

> > I have seen razors on www.cariamici.net. I don't know if they are

> > better than anything else, I just saw them on the their website...

> >

> > Anyway, haven't introduced myself: my name is Louise, I live in

> > Denmark, and I am not vegan yet. I have just been handed over

some

> > folders recently about animal cruelty and veganism, and I wanted

to

> > learn more :)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >