IndiaDivine.org

more on mammoths

Rate this topic

Guest guest

couple more thoughts on mammoths and them being found frozen, etc..

first off, most of the frozen ones are found in...siberia..i think a bison was

found in alaska..

as far as i know, none were actually found were their were glaciers and

such..(canada, northern us, scandanavia and northern europe..)

and...all the frozen critters..

have been big

mammoths

bison

wooly rhinos..

why no reindeer?

bunnies?

cuz they be small and generally wouldn't fall into a sinkhole

Hiya,

ok get your globe out

it seems the last pole shift was 12500 years ago (approx) and at that time the magnetic north pole

was over Hudson Bay which puts Siberia in a much warmer climate.

shift, snap freeze, oops what was that, super cold air from space their ya are 12500 years later

frozen mammoth.

ok that was thew simple version I read Underworld by Graham Hancock "big read"

but has some great conclusions on an important topic..

all the best

Craig

fraggle [EBbrewpunx]Monday, October 11, 2004 8:40 AM Subject: more on mammothscouple more thoughts on mammoths and them being found frozen, etc..first off, most of the frozen ones are found in...siberia..i think a bison was found in alaska..as far as i know, none were actually found were their were glaciers and such..(canada, northern us, scandanavia and northern europe..)and...all the frozen critters..have been bigmammothsbisonwooly rhinos..why no reindeer?bunnies?cuz they be small and generally wouldn't fall into a sinkholeTo send an email to -

but

the magnetic pole has diddily squat to do with how cold things are...

fer one thing..the poles migrate..slowly..

then, every so often, they weaken and reverse..the north pole would now be the south pole, etc

just cuz the north magnetic pole happens to be in a land of ice doesn't make it a fact that themagnetic poles cause things to freeze...

the reason its cold is to put it very simply is thats the region where there is less direct sunlight

there technically is no evidence as far as i get tell, of an instant freeze...

if there was somehow this wave of cold air like in the day after(i'm assuming actually..never saw the movie), you'd expect to find all sorts of animals frozen..from mice to bunnies to birds, etc

and it just isn't so

and even the frozen mammoths and such that are found

a. have broken bones

b. show signs of decay..

in my mind..that seems to show..big animal walking along..steps over area where ground has melted..falls into pit...dies...partially decays..refreezes..buried in silt debris...found thousands of years later

i mean...where do they seem to discover most of em?? along lakes and rivers in siberia...

wot better place to go kerplunk then an ice shelf along a waterfront? Craig Dearth Oct 10, 2004 6:11 PM RE: more on mammoths

Hiya,

ok get your globe out

it seems the last pole shift was 12500 years ago (approx) and at that time the magnetic north pole

shift, snap freeze, oops what was that, super cold air from space their ya are 12500 years later

frozen mammoth.

all the best

Craig

fraggle [EBbrewpunx]Monday, October 11, 2004 8:40 AM Subject: more on mammoths

couple more thoughts on mammoths and them being found frozen, etc..first off, most of the frozen ones are found in...siberia..i think a bison was found in alaska..as far as i know, none were actually found were their were glaciers and such..(canada, northern us, scandanavia and northern europe..)and...all the frozen critters..have been bigmammothsbisonwooly rhinos..why no reindeer?bunnies?cuz they be small and generally wouldn't fall into a sinkholeTo send an email to - To send an email to -

yea yeah,

none of us really know I was just adding my 2 cents worth lol

Craig

fraggle [EBbrewpunx]Monday, October 11, 2004 11:01 PM Subject: RE: more on mammoths

but

then, every so often, they weaken and reverse..the north pole would now be the south pole, etc

just cuz the north magnetic pole happens to be in a land of ice doesn't make it a fact that themagnetic poles cause things to freeze...

the reason its cold is to put it very simply is thats the region where there is less direct sunlight

if there was somehow this wave of cold air like in the day after(i'm assuming actually..never saw the movie), you'd expect to find all sorts of animals frozen..from mice to bunnies to birds, etc

and it just isn't so

a. have broken bones

b. show signs of decay..

in my mind..that seems to show..big animal walking along..steps over area where ground has melted..falls into pit...dies...partially decays..refreezes..buried in silt debris...found thousands of years later

i mean...where do they seem to discover most of em?? along lakes and rivers in siberia...

wot better place to go kerplunk then an ice shelf along a waterfront? Craig Dearth Oct 10, 2004 6:11 PM RE: more on mammoths

Hiya,

ok get your globe out

frozen mammoth.

all the best

Craig

couple more thoughts on mammoths and them being found frozen, etc..first off, most of the frozen ones are found in...siberia..i think a bison was found in alaska..as far as i know, none were actually found were their were glaciers and such..(canada, northern us, scandanavia and northern europe..)and...all the frozen critters..have been bigmammothsbisonwooly rhinos..why no reindeer?bunnies?cuz they be small and generally wouldn't fall into a sinkholeTo send an email to - To send an email to -

tis all good...

:) Craig Dearth Oct 11, 2004 8:03 AM RE: more on mammoths

yea yeah,

none of us really know I was just adding my 2 cents worth lol

Craig

fraggle [EBbrewpunx]Monday, October 11, 2004 11:01 PM Subject: RE: more on mammoths

but

and it just isn't so

a. have broken bones

b. show signs of decay..

Hiya,

ok get your globe out

frozen mammoth.

all the best

Craig