IndiaDivine.org

PH Miracle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Steven,

I've heard about the PH Miracle book and I've been thinking about getting it. Is this how you discovered vegansim,- I'd be intersted to know more,

Jo

-

Steven Kayser

Friday, October 22, 2004 10:59 PM

PH Miracle

Hello all

I'm new to the Vegan idea, having started down the path after reading the PH Miracle book. Are topics related to that 'ok' for discussion on this list?

Warmly,

Steven KayserTo send an email to -

Hello all

I'm new to the Vegan idea, having started down the path after reading the PH Miracle book. Are topics related to that 'ok' for discussion on this list?

Warmly,

Steven Kayser

Hi Steven

> I'm new to the Vegan idea, having started down the path after reading the PH Miracle book. Are topics related to that 'ok' for

> discussion on this list?

Welcome to vegan chat :-)

I don't know the book you mention, so can't make any useful contribution... but as for topics... pretty much anything is OK on this list - it was created specifically to let vegans chat about anything (and we do!) without worrying about being "on topic".

BB

Peter

Hi again

I did discover veganism in the PH Miracle book. I'd heard of it before, but dismissed it as I do believe we evolved as omnivores, including eating meat. I first heard of the concept of PH when reading about the Atkins types of diet. It really worked for me. I used to eat alot of starchy stuff, and was a vegetarian for a while, but was always hungry and overweight.

When I switched to the Atkins type thing, I lost a lot of weight, gained immense energy, etc. While reading about low carb diets, I ran across some info that the body's pH balance is extremely important in health. The first author I read promoted low carb diets, and suggested taking tons of calcium pills as a way to get the correct body pH balance. (Eating meat makes you acidic, so you need calcium pills to counteract that. Wild aminals have 6 to 12 times the amount of calcium as farmed animals.) That didn't work for me. I was always a bit acidic, something which is quite common in low carb eaters.

The second author, a Dr. Young, also promoted pH balance as a key to health, but suggested that the best way to do it was to eat vegan, and it really worked for me. I feel even more amazing and energy full, and I love the food. That and I am fianlly admitting to myself that farmed animal food is just horrible stuff.

Anyway, the reason I joined was to ask some questions about natural remedies, among other things. (Like does anyone have a good recipe for a vegan black bean spread of pesto?)

My main question is about the pH of my urine. I think I must have some kind of infection, because when I test my saliva, everything is good, but my urine is always very acidic. Any ideas on natural ways to get rid of an infection?

Steven

-

Joanne

Friday, October 22, 2004 2:06 PM

Re: PH Miracle

Hi Steven,

I've heard about the PH Miracle book and I've been thinking about getting it. Is this how you discovered vegansim,- I'd be intersted to know more,

Jo

-

Steven Kayser

Friday, October 22, 2004 10:59 PM

PH Miracle

Hello all

Warmly,

Steven KayserTo send an email to - To send an email to -

Vitamin C at least 1 gram, and echinace tincture (works better than drops). I don't know that the acidic urine definitely means you have an infection though. If you have no pain around the kidneys or down the tubes, and no burning on passing urine, and no fever, I would imagine you are okay.

Jo

My main question is about the pH of my urine. I think I must have some kind of infection, because when I test my saliva, everything is good, but my urine is always very acidic. Any ideas on natural ways to get rid of an infection?

Steven

Raw garlic is very effective for fighting infection. Swallow 1-3 cloves a day (I mince it and swallow it in applesauce, very quickly) to treat an existing infection, or just 1 a day as a preventative. Two or three will cure a sore throat overnight. No kidding.

If you have a urinary tract infection, you will definitely feel a burn, and you can get rid of one of those pretty easily if you catch it right at the start by using cranberry capsules. Take four capsules with a LOT of water, three times a day until the bottle is gone (which is usually about 8 days). If you've had the infection for several days, though, get thee to a doctor. UTI's get nasty real quickly!Jo bb <Heartwork wrote:

Vitamin C at least 1 gram, and echinace tincture (works better than drops). I don't know that the acidic urine definitely means you have an infection though. If you have no pain around the kidneys or down the tubes, and no burning on passing urine, and no fever, I would imagine you are okay.

Jo

Steven

To send an email to -

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll let you know how it works.

Steven

-

Jo bb

Monday, October 25, 2004 3:49 PM

Re: PH Miracle

Jo

Steven

To send an email to -