IndiaDivine.org

i give up...vegan jacket

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ok...been lookin fer a vegan jacket fer awhile now

and i've about given up...

now, if they make 12 billion types of vegan shoes, boots, creepers, etc..why

can't they come up with a durable vegan jacket?

need a jacket fer my bike..and can't seem to come up with anything useful...

pangea and a few others have some *close* stuff..but they don't look like they'd

last one nite with me...

blah...

Fraggle,

There are several good producers over here, so emigrate!

The Valley Vegan......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok...been lookin fer a vegan jacket fer awhile nowand i've about given up...now, if they make 12 billion types of vegan shoes, boots, creepers, etc..why can't they come up with a durable vegan jacket?need a jacket fer my bike..and can't seem to come up with anything useful...pangea and a few others have some *close* stuff..but they don't look like they'd last one nite with me...blah...

see...i've seen several fer sale on UK sites..and it loooks like the No Bull jacket pangea sells on this side of the pond...

not strong enough,,,,, peter hurd Dec 11, 2004 7:36 AM Re: i give up...vegan jacket

Fraggle,

There are several good producers over here, so emigrate!

The Valley Vegan......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok...been lookin fer a vegan jacket fer awhile nowand i've about given up...now, if they make 12 billion types of vegan shoes, boots, creepers, etc..why can't they come up with a durable vegan jacket?need a jacket fer my bike..and can't seem to come up with anything useful...pangea and a few others have some *close* stuff..but they don't look like they'd last one nite with me...blah...

Vegetarian shoes in Brighton do them –

if they won’t post it across to the US tell me and I’ll go in, buy

it, wrap it and send it to you.

Andrew Barnes

Account Manager

FDM Group

Lanchester House - Trafalgar Place - Brighton

- BN1 4FL

Tel: +44 (0)870 060 3100 - Fax: +44 (0)870 060 3101 - Mob: +44 (0)7970 075 905

andrew.barnes

www.fdmgroup.com

fraggle

[EBbrewpunx]

09 December 2004 06:13

i give

up...vegan jacket

ok...been lookin fer a vegan

jacket fer awhile now

and i've about given up...

now, if they make 12 billion types of vegan shoes,

boots, creepers, etc..why can't they come up with a durable vegan jacket?

need a jacket fer my bike..and can't seem to come

up with anything useful...

pangea and a few others have some *close*

stuff..but they don't look like they'd last one nite with me...

blah...

To

send an email to -

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The

service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive

anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:

http://www.star.net.uk

This message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only; unless clearly stated that this disclaimer should not apply, this e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on behalf of FDM Group Plc, nor do its contents reflect the corporate views or policies of FDM. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The

service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive

anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:

http://www.star.net.uk

got a link??? Andrew Barnes Dec 13, 2004 1:08 PM RE: i give up...vegan jacket

Vegetarian shoes in Brighton do them – if they won’t post it across to the US tell me and I’ll go in, buy it, wrap it and send it to you.

Andrew BarnesAccount Manager

FDM GroupLanchester House - Trafalgar Place - Brighton - BN1 4FLTel: +44 (0)870 060 3100 - Fax: +44 (0)870 060 3101 - Mob: +44 (0)7970 075 905andrew.barneswww.fdmgroup.com

fraggle [EBbrewpunx] 09 December 2004 06:13 Subject: i give up...vegan jacket

ok...been lookin fer a vegan jacket fer awhile nowand i've about given up...now, if they make 12 billion types of vegan shoes, boots, creepers, etc..why can't they come up with a durable vegan jacket?need a jacket fer my bike..and can't seem to come up with anything useful...pangea and a few others have some *close* stuff..but they don't look like they'd last one nite with me...blah...To send an email to - ______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________

This message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only; unless clearly stated that this disclaimer should not apply, this e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on behalf of FDM Group Plc, nor do its contents reflect the corporate views or policies of FDM. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________To send an email to -