IndiaDivine.org

Fw: IMPORTANT INFO FOR VEGANS from Dr. Michael Klaper

Rate this topic

Guest guest

we use to call Coors

sewers

so cal rhyming slang

fraggle [EBbrewpunx]Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:19 PM Subject: RE: Fw: IMPORTANT INFO FOR VEGANS from Dr. Michael Klaper

the Adolph Coors brewing company has long been a nasty right wing brewing concern..

they use to hold Klan rallies on their property way back when

but..they are founders and major backers of the Heritage Foundation here in the colonies..

Heritage is a right wing think tank..the biggest actually..heritage is vehemently anti-union(as was Coors brewing), they helped compose newt gingrinches contract on america,...when bush jr first become president, he asked heritage to look over all of Clinton's executive decisions, and see which would be the best to overturn

Coors has had a long running problem with homophobia(namely they supported anti gay rights for years, and had to deal with numerous boycotts)(not just from gay rights groups, but latino's, women's rights groups. etc)

and Coors is just plan nasty beer..face it..even if they do have blue moon brewing..there beer is crap..(sorry..we all have lines)

fraggle

Andrew Barnes Dec 22, 2004 6:51 AM RE: Fw: IMPORTANT INFO FOR VEGANS from Dr. Michael Klaper

The main vegan thing I struggle on is keeping up with ethical companies.

i.e. Pringles are great crisps (and I think the ingredients are vegan) but the are owned by an unethical parent company so personally I steer clear.

What do Coors do to you?

anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________

Yes, indeed, UGH!!! Horrible, horrible stuff.

Don't know what ground up burnt crickets taste like, but I'll take

your word on that.

sara

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> ugh...

marmite...

and even if the taste wasn't akin to ground up burnt crickets, the

stuff is made from Bass yeast..which is owned by Coors(yeah, i got

some weird issues....)

hi

just changing the subject totally! but do you guys have any pets? and if you do what do you feed them on? i have two cats and they eat regular tinned cat meat. what alternatives are there (if any)/

cheers

vickyCraig Dearth <cd39 wrote:

we use to call Coors

sewers

so cal rhyming slang

fraggle [EBbrewpunx]Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:19 PM Subject: RE: Fw: IMPORTANT INFO FOR VEGANS from Dr. Michael Klaper

the Adolph Coors brewing company has long been a nasty right wing brewing concern..

they use to hold Klan rallies on their property way back when

but..they are founders and major backers of the Heritage Foundation here in the colonies..

Heritage is a right wing think tank..the biggest actually..heritage is vehemently anti-union(as was Coors brewing), they helped compose newt gingrinches contract on america,...when bush jr first become president, he asked heritage to look over all of Clinton's executive decisions, and see which would be the best to overturn

Coors has had a long running problem with homophobia(namely they supported anti gay rights for years, and had to deal with numerous boycotts)(not just from gay rights groups, but latino's, women's rights groups. etc)

and Coors is just plan nasty beer..face it..even if they do have blue moon brewing..there beer is crap..(sorry..we all have lines)

fraggle

Andrew Barnes Dec 22, 2004 6:51 AM RE: Fw: IMPORTANT INFO FOR VEGANS from Dr. Michael Klaper

The main vegan thing I struggle on is keeping up with ethical companies.

i.e. Pringles are great crisps (and I think the ingredients are vegan) but the are owned by an unethical parent company so personally I steer clear.

What do Coors do to you?

anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________To send an email to -

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

The "beer" was crap any way!, no great loss. I`m with you on the marmite thing also, never understood the apeal.

Happy solstice,

TThe Valley Vegan........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

as far as i know, marmite is vegan...its essentially concentrated spent brewers yeats, with a few other things like salt added....in NZ they add sugar..but..thats another story...

my problem with it is..its definately an aquired taste, which i've apparantly never aquired..i want to update my assesment..it tastes like rancid burnt crickets

(tho, i describe a bunch of things as tasting like biurnt crickets..sooo..)

my main problem is the main component of the UK version is made using yeast from Bass...Coors is an owner of Bass...sorry.....i absolutely loathe Coors and everything the lil nazi's have done...

its a personal thing

cheers

fragglegan_chat] Fw: IMPORTANT INFO FOR VEGANS from Dr. Michael Klaper

Ok so I have heard conflicting issues on this and I switch between real Marmite and the one in the health food shop

Though you don’t like the taste of ground up crickets (apparently I do) is Marmite not vegan?

Andrew Barnes

To send an email to - Peter H

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!