IndiaDivine.org

Fraggle: What is your opinion on this ?!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

the Thai government had warning that a possible tsunami was coming, but this was after the quake...

and yes they didn't want to issue a warning because it would affect the height of their tourist season..ya know..false warnings and all...thats called a big "OOOPS!" peter hurd Dec 30, 2004 6:43 AM Re: Fraggle: What is your opinion on this ?!!!

It is also rumoured that the Thai government had advance warning, but kept quiet thinking it would damage the tourism?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!******!@?

The Valley Vegan.......rvijay07 wrote:

Someone knew it was comming !!!http://newstodaynet.com/27DEC/SS6.HTMVijay

first i've heard of it

and...even if they told someone, er everyone..wot would happen? people, scientists, clairvoyents, mystics, religious folks, etc predict earthquakes everyday and constantly...

99.9% of the time they ar wrong....

wot happened here? i dunno...could they be on to something? could it be a lucky (er unlucky, dependin on yer point of view) fluke? could it be the "if a thousand monkeys type for a thousand years.." syndrome?

.... rvijay07 Dec 30, 2004 6:42 AM Re: Fraggle: What is your opinion on this ?!!! , rvijay07@m... wrote:> > Someone knew it was comming !!!> http://newstodaynet.com/27DEC/SS6.HTM> > VijayIs this a joke. If they knew it was comming, why did they keep it to themselves ?VijayTo send an email to -

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

Excellent post again. Well said. Yes, I guess we can expect them all to come and

gloat now in their bandwagon. We predicted it, we predicted it, I told my

Doctor, my Neighbor, my Dog etc., etc., that this disaster was going to happen.

They are major internet trolls. Seems best to ignore any predictions that come

in after the incident. That way the trolls are not fed.

Vijay