IndiaDivine.org

HERE ARE SOME FREE RECIPES FROM MY BOOK! vegan recipes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From http://www.Rawinten.com let me know what you think or how you like them!

Macaroni & Cheese

As far as I know this is the ONLY RAW Vegan Organic Macaroni & Cheese Recipe in existence! I had to come up with a fun Raw Organic version out of necessity because the cooked version used to be my favorite as a kid until I found out about all the artificial colors, chemicals and preservatives that went into it! Someday things like that will be a distant memory, that is what is so exciting about the RAW Organic Cuisine, it is so pure, healthy and decadently all natural. I brought this one to a Thanksgiving potluck and it disappeared in an instant! It is a great Holiday dish, the presentation and colors are so inviting.. I hope you enjoy this special creation of mine as it is a very popular comfort food, I also wanted to bring out more new innovative never before seen Raw Organic Recipes and foods. My version looks and tastes cooked and is the creamiest.

5 Servings

2 Large Peeled Yams

“Nacho Cheese” Pine Nut Sauce:

1 ½ Cup Pine Nuts

2 Tablespoons Turmeric

¼ Cup Olive Oil

1/3 Cup Water

½ Teaspoon Sea Salt

2 Tablespoons Hawaiian Mellow White Miso for less salty flavor, 3 to 4 Tablespoons of Miso for stronger Flavor

Using a Mandolin slicer carefully make as many length wise thin slices of Yams after peeling them first. Then stack the slices of Yams on top of each other and make a sort of roll so you can carefully slice them into small thin macaroni shapes with a knife and make them curly. Do this with both Yams then put into a bowl or Pyrex glass pan. Drizzle olive oil and squeeze some lemon juice on top. Sprinkle some sea salt on top of the yams then mix the yams and make sure all the pieces are covered in olive oil then set aside to allow it to marinate.

Make the “Nacho Cheese” Sauce in a blender then pour on top of the Yams and mix again until all the pieces are covered in the “Nacho Cheese” Pine Nut Sauce. Let sit for 10 minutes so that it can absorb the sauce and soften then enjoy! The longer you let it sit the softer it gets. I am planning on packaging the “Nacho Cheese” Pine Nut Sauce to sell in all the grocery and health food stores so more people can have access to RAW Organic goodness! There is a glowing yellow photograph of this innovative new recipe in glass Pyrex ware on the cover with a pineapple, apple and some melons in the background.

CRUST:

Oatmeal and Cereal

This is a favorite Breakfast Entree and snack. We will be using the Almond Pulp and Almond Milk from this recipe in many other recipes and desserts.

2 Servings

Oatmeal and Cereal:

2 Cups of Golden Flax Seeds

Almond Milk:

3 Cups of soaked Almonds

4 Cups Water

¼ Cup of Agave

Cinnamon(optional)

Almond Milk: First pour the water into the Blend-Tec blender then the soaked Almonds with ¼ cup of Agave to sweeten and blend until the almonds become very small crumbs in size. Then strain into a large bowl using a cheese cloth and make almond milk, save the almond pulp to make RAW cookies, pie shells, desserts and more! Set aside the almond milk, you can use the almond milk for smoothies, the Chocolate Shake Recipe and more.

Oatmeal and Cereal: Put into the blender 2 cups of flax seeds and blend until it becomes a fine powder about 5 minutes. You can also use a food processor.

Put the golden flax seed powder into a bowl and then add the almond milk on top and slightly stir. It looks and tastes just like a “cooked” Oatmeal or breakfast cereal but is totally vegan, organic and RAW! The Golden Flax has an incredible energy with healing properties, the oil in it has amazing power that is usually very expensive in the health food store. Now you are getting all the benefits and when you ground flax seeds it is easier for the body to digest. The Almond Milk has great enzymes and nutrition as well. This is a very quick and easy Raw Breakfast treat! Raw Breakfast recipes that look and taste like the “cooked” version are rare and not easy to come by, I came up with this one while at the Tree Of Life Rejuvenation Center. You can use the left over Almond Pulp to make amazing desserts, cookies and pie shell crusts which I

will show you how in later recipes and chapters. You can also add your favorite fruit on top like blueberries, strawberries, soaked Tibetan Goji Berries or cinnamon. Yum!

Almond Pie Crust: In a glass round pan cover the bottom with the almond pulp that is already mixed with the ¼ cup agave, press down to make it a crust.

Coconut Cream Pie

This super creamy Coconut Pie reminds me of the sun and fresh ocean breezes of the Islands. It is so refreshingly creamy and smooth.

2 to 3 Servings

2 to 3 Fresh Young Coconuts with the meat carefully scraped out of the shells

3 Tablespoons of Nutiva Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

1/4 Cup Agave

1/4 Cup Water

Soaked Almond Pulp from Almond Milk Recipe mixed with ¼ Cup Agave

Cinnamon to taste

Carob Powder to taste (optional)

First press the Almond Pulp Agave mixture into a round glass pan with a spoon.

In the Blend-Tec Blender pour the water first, then coconut meat, coconut oil, agave, dash of cinnamon and blend until smooth. Pour over the crust and serve or allow to chill in the fridge until firm, sprinkle with a little cinnamon before serving. For an interesting twist you can also add some soaked Tibetan Goji Berries before blending or mix the almond pulp and agave with carob powder to make a “chocolate” crust. You will love this and want to make more all the time! The fresh coconut and coconut oil have so many all natural anti-aging properties and health benefits, finally decadent amazing desserts that are actually really good for you! Since none of the crusts are dehydrated it will be moist, so press down hard to make it more compact, it is a living crust! There is a photo on the cover with a carob powder “chocolate” crust with some pineapple and melons in the

background.

Pancakes

I decided to put the Pancakes in the Dessert Section because it is sweet and the next two recipes are very similar. Ground Golden Flax Seeds has super energy and health promoting powers. They are a bit “heavy” so you will only want to eat one, they are very satisfying and filling!

2 Servings

1 Cup Golden Flax Seeds

4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil or Coconut Oil in liquid form

2 Tablespoons of Water

Put the golden flax seeds in the Blend-Tec blender and blend into a powder. Then pour into a bowl and mix with the rest. Use a fork and make sure to press down and mix very well until all the flax is coated and the whole mixture is really together. Split the mixture in half, form a ball with your hands and then flatten on a plate and do the same with the other half. Drizzle with Agave and enjoy.

Crepes:

4 Servings

1 Cup Golden Flax Seeds

5 Tablespoons of Olive Oil or Coconut Oil in liquid form

6 Tablespoons of Water

Put the golden flax seeds in the Blend-Tec blender and blend into a very fine powder. Pour into a bowl and mix with the rest of the ingredients with a fork then use a spoon and also press down and mix well. Make a medium sized ball with your hands then press down on plate with your hands then a spoon to form a very thin round circular layer. Fill one side with your favorite fruit, any of the dessert creams or fillings then start to carefully roll the crepe. You can use Carob “Chocolate Sauce” which is the 2nd Layer from the Triple Layer Chocolate Cake, more of your choice of dessert creams/fillings or just Agave on top to make it sweet and complete! If you put guacamole or the nacho pine nut cheese sauce inside you will have a Raw Enchilada.

BLUEBERRY FILLING: 1 banana 1 cup of blueberries blend in a blender! You can make up your own cream, banana with strawberries, banana with carob powder=chocolate cream, etc.!

RAWsmores:

4 Servings

Pancakes Recipe

Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

2nd Layer from the Triple Layer Chocolate Cake Recipe

Cinnamon to taste

Using the Pancake Recipe, cut the flattened pancakes into small square shapes. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top. In between 2 square layers, add a layer of coconut oil in solid form then a layer of the Carob Pine Nut Sauce which is the 2nd Layer from the Triple Layer Chocolate Cake Recipe. Put together to form a RAWsmore and enjoy!

chocaholicgirl05 wrote:

yes, i would like any recipes u feel like giving me long as its simple, easy and affordable . thanx 4 ur time and patienceTo send an email to -

Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.