IndiaDivine.org

Marmite

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peanut butter and jam (jelly) is one of my more recent discoveries. It's very tasty.

Jo

I eat it with a spoon

I’ve heard worse though some people in the US that have peanut butter and marmalade on their toast – together…

Andrew Barnes

fraggle [EBbrewpunx] 10 January 2005 14:33 Subject: RE: DON'T BE A DUMB VEGAN!!! BE A SMART ONE!!!

egads, not marmite again!!

heh heh... Andrew Barnes Jan 10, 2005 12:41 AM RE: DON'T BE A DUMB VEGAN!!! BE A SMART ONE!!!

Yes – re: last paragraph: I have been told 6 years B-12 can stay in system (and it is in Marmite)

Andrew Barnes

Peter [metalscarab] 09 January 2005 13:39 Subject: Re: DON'T BE A DUMB VEGAN!!! BE A SMART ONE!!!

Hi Andrew

> So if I can make it through the vital youth years, puberty etc when will this lack of attention to B12 materialise???

My (limited) understanding is that B-12 deficiency is something which tends to show up in later life - it tends to leave weaknesses in the body that cause problems later on, rather than immediate symptoms.

To send an email to - ______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________

This message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only; unless clearly stated that this disclaimer should not apply, this e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on behalf of FDM Group Plc, nor do its contents reflect the corporate views or policies of FDM. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________To send an email to -

the standby of every american child

and i never could stomach the bloody stuff... Jo Cwazy Jan 10, 2005 8:24 AM Marmite

Peanut butter and jam (jelly) is one of my more recent discoveries. It's very tasty.

Jo

I eat it with a spoon

Ive heard worse though some people in the US that have peanut butter and marmalade on their toast together

Andrew Barnes

fraggle [EBbrewpunx] 10 January 2005 14:33 Subject: RE: DON'T BE A DUMB VEGAN!!! BE A SMART ONE!!!

heh heh... Andrew Barnes Jan 10, 2005 12:41 AM RE: DON'T BE A DUMB VEGAN!!! BE A SMART ONE!!!

Yes re: last paragraph: I have been told 6 years B-12 can stay in system (and it is in Marmite)

Andrew Barnes

Peter [metalscarab] 09 January 2005 13:39 Subject: Re: DON'T BE A DUMB VEGAN!!! BE A SMART ONE!!!

Hi Andrew

> So if I can make it through the vital youth years, puberty etc when will this lack of attention to B12 materialise???

My (limited) understanding is that B-12 deficiency is something which tends to show up in later life - it tends to leave weaknesses in the body that cause problems later on, rather than immediate symptoms.

To send an email to - ______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________ This message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only; unless clearly stated that this disclaimer should not apply, this e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on behalf of FDM Group Plc, nor do its contents reflect the corporate views or policies of FDM. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________To send an email to - To send an email to -

What is marmite? You can get B12 by eating peanut butter and jam? What other vegan foods contain B12? I'll check it out online, but if you guys know any off the tops of your smart little vegan heads, please let me know! Thanks, Val Andrew Barnes Jan 10, 2005 12:41 AM RE: DON'T BE A DUMB VEGAN!!! BE A SMART ONE!!!

Yes – re: last paragraph: I have been told 6 years B-12 can stay in system (and it is in Marmite)

Andrew Barnes

Read only the mail you want - Mail SpamGuard.

When I was little kid I ate peanut butter and honey sandwiches by the carload. I think I might still have a container of honey hidden in the dark recesses of my kitchen cabinet. I should clean my kitchen out.

Love,

Anna

-

fraggle

1/10/2005 1:43:58 PM

Re: Marmite

the standby of every american child

and i never could stomach the bloody stuff... Jo Cwazy Jan 10, 2005 8:24 AM Marmite

Jo

I eat it with a spoon

I’ve heard worse though some people in the US that have peanut butter and marmalade on their toast – together…

Andrew Barnes

Andrew Barnes

Hi Andrew

To send an email to - ______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________ This message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only; unless clearly stated that this disclaimer should not apply, this e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on behalf of FDM Group Plc, nor do its contents reflect the corporate views or policies of FDM. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________To send an email to - To send an email to -

hahahah

not again!!!

hee hee

marmite is this disgustin thing our luvely British counterparts spoon down

its spent yeast...

alas, it comes from Bass Brewing(the yeast that is)..and Bass is owned by Coors

fraggle no go anywhere near coors

no, peanut butter and jelly don't have B12

many foods are fortified with B12, like cereals and soy milks and the like.... Valerie Fjallstrom Jan 10, 2005 2:23 PM Re: Marmite

What is marmite? You can get B12 by eating peanut butter and jam? What other vegan foods contain B12? I'll check it out online, but if you guys know any off the tops of your smart little vegan heads, please let me know! Thanks, Val Andrew Barnes Jan 10, 2005 12:41 AM RE: DON'T BE A DUMB VEGAN!!! BE A SMART ONE!!!

Yes re: last paragraph: I have been told 6 years B-12 can stay in system (and it is in Marmite)

Andrew Barnes

Read only the mail you want - Mail SpamGuard. To send an email to -

Wow, that's gross. I used to work in a brewery...they use the yeast after it's been brewed? Man it smells like crap! fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

hahahah

not again!!!

hee hee

its spent yeast...

many foods are fortified with B12, like cereals and soy milks and the like.... Valerie Fjallstrom Jan 10, 2005 2:23 PM Re: Marmite

Andrew Barnes

I did not say you could get B12 by eating peanut butter and jam.

Jo

-

Valerie Fjallstrom

Monday, January 10, 2005 10:23 PM

Andrew Barnes

Not all of us - I don't like it/

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, January 10, 2005 11:07 PM

hahahah

not again!!!

hee hee

its spent yeast...

Andrew Barnes

Many years ago, before there was a vast array of vitamin tablets available, there were Brewer's yeast tablets to supply the whole vitamin B complex. It might smell bad, but it was a very good supplement, and helped a lot of people.

Jo

-

Valerie Fjallstrom

Monday, January 10, 2005 11:11 PM

Wow, that's gross. I used to work in a brewery...they use the yeast after it's been brewed? Man it smells like crap! fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

hahahah

not again!!!

hee hee

its spent yeast...

Andrew Barnes

full of vitamins tho...... Valerie Fjallstrom Jan 10, 2005 3:11 PM Re: Marmite

hahahah

not again!!!

hee hee

its spent yeast...

Andrew Barnes

The note below is what confused me and made me think that jam and/or peanut butter may have B12. I thought that was the main subject. Sorry! ValNote: forwarded message attached.

The all-new My – What will yours do?

Jo

I eat it with a spoon

Andrew Barnes

Andrew Barnes

Hi Andrew

To send an email to - ______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________

This message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only; unless clearly stated that this disclaimer should not apply, this e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on behalf of FDM Group Plc, nor do its contents reflect the corporate views or policies of FDM. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.______________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. Theservice is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactiveanti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:http://www.star.net.uk______________________To send an email to -

To send an email to -

that's ok,

sometimes all the messages get jumbled up in my head.

I thought that Ghandi was a chicago bulls center player who got his b-12 from peanut butter and jelly and sells satellite dishes from his home while eating marmite.

ok, ok so I'm not as funny as fraggle.

-anouk

-

Valerie Fjallstrom

1/11/2005 12:14:38 AM

Fwd: Marmite

The note below is what confused me and made me think that jam and/or peanut butter may have B12. I thought that was the main subject. Sorry! ValNote: forwarded message attached.

The all-new My – What will yours do? To send an email to -

I don't know, that was pretty darn funny! Thanks, I feel much better now! I had a "blond moment" I guess. Valanouk sickler <zurumato wrote:

that's ok,

I thought that Ghandi was a chicago bulls center player who got his b-12 from peanut butter and jelly and sells satellite dishes from his home while eating marmite.

-anouk

-

Valerie Fjallstrom

The all-new My – What will yours do? To send an email to - To send an email to -

Take Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.

hey..i giggled

man..i needed a giggle today.... anouk sickler Jan 10, 2005 9:40 PM RE: Fwd: Marmite

that's ok,

-anouk

-

Valerie Fjallstrom

The all-new My What will yours do? To send an email to -

To send an email to -

LOL - I thought it was one of Fraggle's messages for a moment.

Jo

that's ok,

-anouk

-

Valerie Fjallstrom

The all-new My – What will yours do? To send an email to - To send an email to -

u mean i'm getting predictable?

crud monkeys

gonna have to remedy that Jo Cwazy Jan 11, 2005 11:09 AM Re: Fwd: Marmite

Jo

that's ok,

-anouk

LOL - well please don't stop being amusing - I like it.

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 9:13 PM

Re: Fwd: Marmite

u mean i'm getting predictable?

crud monkeys

gonna have to remedy that Jo Cwazy Jan 11, 2005 11:09 AM Re: Fwd: Marmite

Jo

that's ok,

-anouk

To send an email to -