IndiaDivine.org

AH CRAP...............................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> ok..this year is not starting out any flipping better then last year....

>

> we just found out...

> our parent company is *consolidating* us

> crap

> crap

> crap

>

> i really can not go thru the job market hunt again.....

Sorry to hear this. You have been thru a lot of challenges. However, it has

become like this all over the place pretty much. All these changes are affecting

families as well. Accepting all these and being prepared greatly helps deal with

the situation and also towards mental peace.

Vijay

Sorry to hear that my fury friend, but hey you`ve been through worse eh?

If things get too bad I can always send you beer parcels?

The Valley Vegan.......still!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok..this year is not starting out any flipping better then last year....we just found out...our parent company is *consolidating* uscrapcrapcrapi really can not go thru the job market hunt again.....

andddddd

went out last nite

closed down lanesplitter

walked a friend to her car, and, decided at the last moment, to hit the bar across the street...

ran into some friends..

one guy left as i was walking in...we said hi, and all that

15 minutes later we get a phone call

he got jumped on the walk home

on the direct route i would take

he got beat down

egads rvijay07 Jan 11, 2005 2:52 AM Re: AH CRAP............................... , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> ok..this year is not starting out any flipping better then last year....> > we just found out...> our parent company is *consolidating* us> crap> crap> crap> > i really can not go thru the job market hunt again.....Sorry to hear this. You have been thru a lot of challenges. However, it has become like this all over the place pretty much. All these changes are affecting families as well. Accepting all these and being prepared greatly helps deal with the situation and also towards mental peace.VijayTo send an email to -

Sorry to hear that Fraggle. I think it affects us all most of the time now.

My company has been making people redundant - I just want it to keep going

until I can retire! My husbands company has been having rounds of

redundancy periodically over the last nine years. It is depressing - but

you just have to keep trying.

Jo

>

> ok..this year is not starting out any flipping better then last year....

>

> we just found out...

> our parent company is *consolidating* us

> crap

> crap

> crap

>

> i really can not go thru the job market hunt again.....

>

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

one gets tired of trying...

if it happens..it'll be the 3rd time i've been laid off in 3 years....

call me crazy, but, i think any compnay that is consolidating er wotever, they need to start at the top....

since the big boys make all the decisions, let them start with cutting themselves

tis only fair

of course..i think they should bring back the draft as well...

assuming that the first to get drafted are the politicians who *vote* for war....

Jo Cwazy Jan 11, 2005 11:07 AM Re: AH CRAP............................... Sorry to hear that Fraggle. I think it affects us all most of the time now.My company has been making people redundant - I just want it to keep goinguntil I can retire! My husbands company has been having rounds ofredundancy periodically over the last nine years. It is depressing - butyou just have to keep trying.Jo>> ok..this year is not starting out any flipping better then last year....>> we just found out...> our parent company is *consolidating* us> crap> crap> crap>> i really can not go thru the job market hunt again.....>>>>>> To send an email to - >

I know it's tiring, and depressing, but what's the alternative?

BBJo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 8:55 PM

Re: AH CRAP...............................

call me crazy, but, i think any compnay that is consolidating er wotever, they need to start at the top....

since the big boys make all the decisions, let them start with cutting themselves

tis only fair

assuming that the first to get drafted are the politicians who *vote* for war....

Jo Cwazy Jan 11, 2005 11:07 AM Re: AH CRAP............................... Sorry to hear that Fraggle. I think it affects us all most of the time now.My company has been making people redundant - I just want it to keep goinguntil I can retire! My husbands company has been having rounds ofredundancy periodically over the last nine years. It is depressing - butyou just have to keep trying.Jo>> ok..this year is not starting out any flipping better then last year....>> we just found out...> our parent company is *consolidating* us> crap> crap> crap>> i really can not go thru the job market hunt again.....>>>>>> To send an email to - >

i prolly shouldn't answer that

nor should i point out that the gurl across from me has 3 katana's behind her desk, while i have a claymore over my computer here at work

no..best if i just not say anything.....

*sigh* Jo Cwazy Jan 11, 2005 2:01 PM Re: AH CRAP...............................

I know it's tiring, and depressing, but what's the alternative?

BBJo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 8:55 PM

Re: AH CRAP...............................

tis only fair

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

The side effect of all these Industry changes is that meat consumption increases

inadvertently. Due to stress etc., more fast food is consumed. People don't

check the ingredients enough. A fish oil, a rennet, an unknown (meat) ingredient

here and there are slipped by the Food Industry.

Vijay