IndiaDivine.org

Advantages and disadvantages of cows milk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jo Cwazy wrote:

> I> once saw a film about a plane crash where the survivors eat the people > who> had died - possibly the best option they had.

I guess the best option for me is to stay on the ground and not venture out to a place I am not familiar with. I coundn't eat people or meat. Meat is tuff and rubbery, and I choke on it really easy. If all there was around was snow and deciduous plants, I would find something to eat.

I would try to eat bark, snow, or maybe dig into the ground and eat roots, insects or worms. Our bodies can go without food for at least thirty days, and water for three days. Of course, I never tried this of course. I did live off of just fruit for about a month or two and I had fasted for three days pretty easily. I was very skinny and lethargic after eating a fruit diet, but it was interesting to see how far I could go on the diet.

It would be curious to find out how other herbaceous animals, especially large primates, get their food during the winter. Maybe, humans, without technology to assist them, are meant to migrate to areas where there are plenty of food. I guess there are mysteries to be solved.

Greg

most of the primate family live in the tropics er subtropics...

not a whole lot of snow apes out there

i can think of only one exception.....the japanese macaque...

(and they exist on bark and buds in winter by the way)

It would be curious to find out how other herbaceous animals, especially large primates, get their food during the winter. Maybe, humans, without technology to assist them, are meant to migrate to areas where there are plenty of food. I guess there are mysteries to be solved.