IndiaDivine.org

US Jets Over Iran ?!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I`m with you on this one Frag me boy, never known the Yanks to know when they were beaten, and give up on anything have you?

The Valley Vegan........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Well, on that note, i'm going to heartily disagree....nt: Jan 31, 2005 2:25 PM Re: US Jets Over Iran ?!! Here is the worst case scenario. If US attacks a Country and thingsdon't go good and turn out too hard, then US will just simply exit. Inreality there is no major loss to be feared, such as an attack on USsoil itself for eg.,.There maybe some loss in trying an attack, but this chance is to betaken. However, if the consequences were really bad then I don't thinkthose in power will do it. They have very good info. and know whatthey are doing.VijayTo send an email to -

i sure picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue

(also in the control tower) peter hurd Feb 1, 2005 9:24 AM Re: US Jets Over Iran ?!!

"I sure picked a bad day to give up booze"

The Valley Vegan....... (in thew control tower )fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

told ya..

they're next we got special forces in there

jet overflights...

only a matter of time rvijay07 Jan 30, 2005 12:52 AM US Jets Over Iran ?!! http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0%2C12858%2C1401310%2C00.htmlTo send an email to -

Hi Peter (Gwffyd)

Are you sure you've stopped :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 5:56 PM

Re: US Jets Over Iran ?!!

(also in the control tower) peter hurd Feb 1, 2005 9:24 AM Re: US Jets Over Iran ?!!

told ya..

jet overflights...

only a matter of time rvijay07 Jan 30, 2005 12:52 AM US Jets Over Iran ?!! http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0%2C12858%2C1401310%2C00.htmlTo send an email to -

wot do i have, a crystal ball??

hahahahahah

when to attack?

depends

ok..this my OPINION..remember, opinion, not trying to upset ppl...

but..

we'll attack as soon as

A the economy takes a nosedive again, er the dollar falls sharply

B. Bush's approval rating doesn't go up

again..my opinion....

we need a bit of a build up first..scare the populace..nuclear threat and all that

6 months to a year...

again, my opinion..my opinions do not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of vegan chat

heh

rvijay07 Feb 1, 2005 10:26 AM Re: US Jets Over Iran ?!! , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> Ok. So when will US attack Iran ? When will we see severe retaliationsfor it ? Who will retaliate and how ?VijayTo send an email to -

as for retaliation

again, sorry, i failed prophecy 101...

if we bomb iran..expect immediate uprising in iraq..which will just grow and grow...

as for wot iran will do, depends..i'm not part of their leadership and alas not privy to their councils(more pity for them)..but..hey, yer backs against the wall, yer gonna do some things that clearer heads might go.."ummmm"

again, MY opinion...no offense to anyone here..but my thoughts are..if there is any sort of invasion..the US, tho overstretched, can still clobber the regualr forces, which while bigger then iraq's, are still not in the best of shape(they haven't really kept up the shah's old arms, which were mostly american, and the stuff from russia and North kore ain't exactly top of the line) ..on the other paw, iran is not iraq, and hasn't been under embrago fer a decade, and prolly does have nasty chemical weapons, and maybe some DU ammo(wouldn't that be ironic, someone shooting DU at us...)

but..agian..i can see immediate US victories, and then it bogs down..iran pulls back, and lets the irregular forces deal with the US captured territory, encourages Shi'a everywhere to rise up, and then digs in..iran has three times the population of Iraq, and has lotsa moutainous terrain...

wotever

war is idiocy...

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

So all in all, based on what you said, US can be expected to attack

Iraq in 6 months to a year. Then after this in about two to three

years this will become really messy in Iran with nonconventional war

taking over. Is this correct ?

By the what is DU ammo ?

Thanks.

Vijay

close...

if we invade, it'll get really messy within 3 months....

again, my opinion..wot do i know...

DU= Depleted Uranium..a type of ammo used by the US(and others) ..because of the addition of spent uranium fuel which 8hardens* the ammo, allowing it penetrate the armor and tanks and such..it tends to vapaorize afterwarda and make a luvly radioactive dust rvijay07 Feb 1, 2005 10:47 AM Re: US Jets Over Iran ?!! , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> So all in all, based on what you said, US can be expected to attackIraq in 6 months to a year. Then after this in about two to threeyears this will become really messy in Iran with nonconventional wartaking over. Is this correct ?By the what is DU ammo ?Thanks.Vijay To send an email to -

Jets?

Over Iran?

I`ll never be over Iran!

The Valley Vegan.......Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter (Gwffyd)

Jo

-

fraggle

told ya..

jet overflights...

Peter, wot can you make out of this?

This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl.... peter hurd Feb 5, 2005 7:51 AM Re: US Jets Over Iran ?!!

Jets?

Over Iran?

I`ll never be over Iran!

Hi Peter (Gwffyd)

Jo

-

fraggle

told ya..

jet overflights...

Well, first the dinosaurs came, but they got big and fat..........

The Valley Vegan.......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Peter, wot can you make out of this?

This? Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl.... peter hurd Feb 5, 2005 7:51 AM Re: US Jets Over Iran ?!!

Jets?

Over Iran?

I`ll never be over Iran!

Hi Peter (Gwffyd)

Jo

-

fraggle

told ya..

jet overflights...