IndiaDivine.org

Boo! Hiss!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I tried to send a link with this, but it just didn't work.

Walmart is closing a Canadian store that was unionizing. They said the union negotiators were making "unreasonable" demands. I guess that means they wanted a living wage and benefits. Whatever.

Love,

Anna

Anna Blaine

anna333

Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

yeah..in Quebec Anna Blaine Feb 10, 2005 8:50 PM Boo! Hiss!

Walmart is closing a Canadian store that was unionizing. They said the union negotiators were making "unreasonable" demands. I guess that means they wanted a living wage and benefits. Whatever.

Love,

Anna

Anna Blaine

anna333

To send an email to -

I hate Walmart. I boycotted them about a year ago. They really suck, no matter how late they stay open!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Love,

Anna

Anna Blaine

anna333

To send an email to -

preachin to the choir here Valerie...

when my father moved to montana, he got a job at wal-mart....

i TRIED to tell him..but..no...stubborness is apparantly a trait in my gene pool

he had to find out on his own..

the hard way

after being locked outside at 3am for several weeks, he finally started to get the hint that maybe they aren't such a nice place to work...

fraggle Valerie Fjallstrom Feb 11, 2005 7:36 AM Re: Boo! Hiss!

I hate Walmart. I boycotted them about a year ago. They really suck, no matter how late they stay open!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Love,

Anna

Anna Blaine

anna333

To send an email to -

Why was he locked outside at 3am? That's terrible! Must of been freezin his butt off! I found out that they sell shark and whale meat in japan (which to me is no different then selling cow meat, chicken meat, dog meat, or human meat), but some of the reasons I boycott walmart is all of the land they clear out, and all of the people they have "legally" removed from the homes they've lived in for years just so they can build a 24 hour yard sale. Valfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i TRIED to tell him..but..no...stubborness is apparantly a trait in my gene pool

the hard way

after being locked outside at 3am for several weeks, he finally started to get the hint that maybe they aren't such a nice place to work...

Love,

Anna

Anna Blaine

anna333

To send an email to -

because they would lock the store at a certain hour, like 2am..but they still were technically open..so my father got to sit outside and sell the crap that sat in the parking lot

but they locked the doors to go in..so..if he had to go to the bathroom..well...tough

he also got locked IN a few times..

even if its time to go, you still had to stay til a manager came to unlock the door..maybe several hours

oooooooohhhhh...i could go on about walmart fer days Valerie Fjallstrom Feb 11, 2005 9:10 AM Re: Boo! Hiss!

Why was he locked outside at 3am? That's terrible! Must of been freezin his butt off! I found out that they sell shark and whale meat in japan (which to me is no different then selling cow meat, chicken meat, dog meat, or human meat), but some of the reasons I boycott walmart is all of the land they clear out, and all of the people they have "legally" removed from the homes they've lived in for years just so they can build a 24 hour yard sale. Valfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

the hard way

Love,

Anna

Anna Blaine

anna333

To send an email to -

I believe that Walmart now own Asda here in the UK, whom I have always found them one of the cheapest supermarkets, and also very helpful to vegans................so what do I do now?

Answers on a postcard to .......... Rhetorical question, Care of The Valley Vegans world...............Valerie Fjallstrom <vfjallstrom wrote:

Love,

Anna

Anna Blaine

anna333

To send an email to -

Hi Peter

> I believe that Walmart now own Asda here in the UK, whom I have always found them one of the cheapest supermarkets,

> and also very helpful to vegans................so what do I do now?

I can tell you're not one of those Northern Tradition folks... those that follow the religion of Asdatru - one of their major celebrations is WalmartPurchaseNacht... (and I didn't just make that up!)

BB

Peter

What?????????

I `ll have what ever your drinking. make it a large one!

The Valley Vegan......Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

> I believe that Walmart now own Asda here in the UK, whom I have always found them one of the cheapest supermarkets,

> and also very helpful to vegans................so what do I do now?

I can tell you're not one of those Northern Tradition folks... those that follow the religion of Asdatru - one of their major celebrations is WalmartPurchaseNacht... (and I didn't just make that up!)

BB

PeterTo send an email to - Peter H

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!