IndiaDivine.org

Intro and lunch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

lunch was spent walkin around the block, then down by the railroad tracks

i almost jus walked away..

wot the blazes am i doing at work today???

when its nice out, ya should just get *sunny* days, like snow days in skool

anyways

had sushi (kappa maki and shitake maki)

a humous sandwich

an organic orange

and organic juice....

cheers

fraggleThanks. Mom and I worked it out that we'll do a visit a few weeks later. This week is just going to be too much for me.Lunch was soup made from a container of soy-ginger broth that we bought on sale, some broken-up spaghetti for noodles, some cubes of tofu, some dried shiitakes, and a bunch of veg oyster sauce. I liked it a lot, and so did James, but Carin picked out the tofu. :-)serene-- "A conservative is someone who worships the views of dead liberals." -- The Holy Church of Happy Good TimesTo send an email to -

Guest guest

fraggle wrote:

>lunch was spent walkin around the block, then down by the railroad tracks

>i almost jus walked away..

>wot the blazes am i doing at work today???

>when its nice out, ya should just get *sunny* days, like snow days in skool

I've always said that if I were an employer again, I would make sure

my employees had " wellness " days, not sick days. You shouldn't have

to be sick or on vacation to take off from work.

Mmm, my three favorite foods, sushi, hummus, and oranges. Mmmmmm.

serene

--

" A conservative is someone who worships the views of dead liberals. "

-- The Holy Church of Happy Good Times

Guest guest

My best friend worked down in the San Diego area and they worked alternating 4/10s. They worked Monday-Thursday one week and the next week worked Tuesday-Friday. Every other week they had a 4 day weekend.

My favorite employer was open 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and we worked flextime. As long as we put in 8 hours we could come in anytime we wanted and if we needed the afternoon for appointments it all worked out.

If I were an employer again, I'd combine the two.

Lynda

-

serene (Sandra Vannoy)

Friday, March 11, 2005 2:54 PM

Re: Re: Intro and lunch

fraggle wrote:>lunch was spent walkin around the block, then down by the railroad tracks>i almost jus walked away..>wot the blazes am i doing at work today???>when its nice out, ya should just get *sunny* days, like snow days in skoolI've always said that if I were an employer again, I would make sure my employees had "wellness" days, not sick days. You shouldn't have to be sick or on vacation to take off from work.Mmm, my three favorite foods, sushi, hummus, and oranges. Mmmmmm.serene-- "A conservative is someone who worships the views of dead liberals." -- The Holy Church of Happy Good TimesTo send an email to -

Guest guest

I grew up on California's North Coast - we'd get about two weeks a year of weather above 70 degrees - one week in fall and one in spring. When these so called "heat waves" hit we'd flock to the beach during lunch and half the time we never made it back!

Love,

Anna

-

fraggle

3/11/2005 3:41:07 PM

Re: Re: Intro and lunch

lunch was spent walkin around the block, then down by the railroad tracks

i almost jus walked away..

wot the blazes am i doing at work today???

when its nice out, ya should just get *sunny* days, like snow days in skool

anyways

had sushi (kappa maki and shitake maki)

a humous sandwich

an organic orange

and organic juice....

cheers

fraggleThanks. Mom and I worked it out that we'll do a visit a few weeks later. This week is just going to be too much for me.Lunch was soup made from a container of soy-ginger broth that we bought on sale, some broken-up spaghetti for noodles, some cubes of tofu, some dried shiitakes, and a bunch of veg oyster sauce. I liked it a lot, and so did James, but Carin picked out the tofu. :-)serene-- "A conservative is someone who worships the views of dead liberals." -- The Holy Church of Happy Good TimesTo send an email to -