IndiaDivine.org

i love living in the city

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

*raises paw*

right here

Oakland...

have basically lived in the city most of my life..except fer winters spent in podunk town connecticut when i was a wee fraggle

but...oakland, SF, Orange County(which is more of a giant mall..but), LA, NYC......

fraggle Lynda Mar 11, 2005 1:52 PM Re: Re: Intro and Question

If the change is removed then nature can return to taking its course. Happens all the time.

Just curious, how many folks on the list live in the city?

Lynda

Til shade is gone, til water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day

Guest guest

I would say I live in the city, too, though I'm not downtown. I live

in walking distance from Downtown Berkeley, and just a little farther

from Downtown Oakland, so it's definitely an urban environment.

serene

--

" A conservative is someone who worships the views of dead liberals. "

-- The Holy Church of Happy Good Times

Guest guest

KEWL! I was born in SF and lived quite a few years in the Bay Area (Richmond, El Sobrante, San Pablo).

I sure miss the old fireworks in Oakland. Back in the dark ages one could go and picnic by the lake and the fireworks were actual pictures.

Tildon Park and the merry-go-round, Fairyland. The Berkeley hills, People's Park during the Bezerkley days <g>

Ah, memory lane <<bg>>

Lynda, who used to have seats on the 50 yard line when the Oakland Raiders were the bad boys of football!

-

fraggle

Friday, March 11, 2005 2:48 PM

Re: Re: i love living in the city

*raises paw*

right here

Oakland...

have basically lived in the city most of my life..except fer winters spent in podunk town connecticut when i was a wee fraggle

but...oakland, SF, Orange County(which is more of a giant mall..but), LA, NYC......

If the change is removed then nature can return to taking its course. Happens all the time.

LyndaTo send an email to - Til shade is gone, til water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day

Guest guest

I used to live in San Fran but had to move because I became too disabled to work and couldn't afford to live there anymore. I'm currently looking into moving to San Jose or Connecticut.

Love,

Anna

-

fraggle

3/11/2005 3:48:36 PM

Re: Re: i love living in the city

*raises paw*

right here

Oakland...

LyndaTo send an email to -

Til shade is gone, til water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day