There are discussions that the Earth will become soooo toxic that people will

start living in space. What do you think of this ? When will this happen ? Any

related sites/info. welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com

Guest guest

the world would have to pretty damn radioactive and toxic fer that...

lets assume you are talking another planet..

1. how do you get there

2. once you get there, now what? no other planet is even remotely hospitible to life as we know it...

3. realize that a good ly number of probes and such we have sent into the vastness of space have just up and up failed..a goodly numbe of probes to mars have crashed er not worked properly..and those are unmanned...

now..lets assume you mean space stations....

you are talking an undertaking of trillions of dollars, oh heck, that doesn't even come close...

where do you get the natural resources? who pays? how you gonna stick billions of people up there..?

air?

water?

food?

we seem t o mess up enough things down here...can't even imagine the problems with setting up civilization in space...

while i am for continued space exploration, and increasing knowledge..sending people up there at this time is sorta foolish..its a waste of time and resources..and is used only as a grandstand....

you can send some probe and robots off on the same missions to do the same things(but gee, it ain't as glamorous) for a fraction of the cost and if the probe goes ka-blooie..whoops...that sux..but..tis a lot better then if yer mom happens t o be on that flight to Titan er wotever and it goes ka-blooie

maybe we should try and work on fixing things here before we go galavanting off to some other places to mess up...

wot are we, locusts??

hmm...don't answer that

aren't you all happy i'm back so i can pontificate on my viewpoints?

hahahahahahahaha

cheers

fraggle

rvijay07 Mar 29, 2005 4:47 PM People Living in Space. There are discussions that the Earth will become soooo toxic that people will start living in space. What do you think of this ? When will this happen ? Any related sites/info. welcome. Thanks in advance. Vijay _____________No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.comTo send an email to -

Guest guest

I can think of some people I'd like to live in space... How about we

send all the corporations and right-wing governments into space so we

humans can live in peace? Let them befoul their own area and let us

have ours back!

~z

rvijay07 wrote:

>There are discussions that the Earth will become soooo toxic that people will

start living in space. What do you think of this ? When will this happen ? Any

related sites/info. welcome.

>

>Thanks in advance.

>

>Vijay

>

>

>

>

>_____________

>No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

>Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

good idea....without oxygen masks, ......yesss...... let them die.... a......slooowww,........painful........DEATH!!!

-

Zachary Johnson

3/29/2005 10:29:31 PM

Re: People Living in Space.

I can think of some people I'd like to live in space... How about we send all the corporations and right-wing governments into space so we humans can live in peace? Let them befoul their own area and let us have ours back!~zrvijay07 wrote:>There are discussions that the Earth will become soooo toxic that people will start living in space. What do you think of this ? When will this happen ? Any related sites/info. welcome.>>Thanks in advance.>>Vijay>>>>>_____________>No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.>Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com>>>>To send an email to - >

Guest guest

well said

~z

-----] People Living in Space.I can think of some people I'd like to live in space... How about we send all the corporations and right-wing governments into space so we humans can live in peace? Let them befoul their own area and let us have ours back!~z