IndiaDivine.org

Anti -Aging

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Does anyone know of any fruits (specifically) I should be eating to prevent wrinkles?

I know oranges and blueberries are anti aging. I'm 32, and I look much younger. but I want to keep this up.

People at work, said that I look 24, and they want to know what is my secret( some secret magic cream?).

No! just tons of fruits and vegetables in general and a vegan diet!

Guest guest

>

>I know oranges and blueberries are anti aging. I'm 32, and I look much

>younger. but I want to keep this up.

I drink a lot of fresh juices,- high in antioxidants, vits and minerals.

I have orange juice a lot but

I juice 6 carrots/celery/ apple/ spinach/ parsley everyday.

My skin has definitley improved a lot since I stsrted eating lots of fruit

and drinking juices.

I also don't drink any artificail stimulants like tea /cofee which can bad

for the skin.

Jo

_________

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.

Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/

Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/

Guest guest

It is usually genetics. I was still getting carded when I was in my 40s and had 4 kids, 1 of whom was 20.

My grandparents and all their siblings died in the 90s and 100s. Well, except for those that died in accidents such as my cousin whose helicopter went down when he was rescuing a flood victim.

Lynda

---- Original Message -----

anouk sickler

Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:43 AM

Anti -Aging

Does anyone know of any fruits (specifically) I should be eating to prevent wrinkles?

I know oranges and blueberries are anti aging. I'm 32, and I look much younger. but I want to keep this up.

People at work, said that I look 24, and they want to know what is my secret( some secret magic cream?).

To send an email to -

Guest guest

Blueberries contain tumps of antioxidents- more than most other fruit, and are yummy ( scientifically proved - the yummyness that is). I just wish they werent so bloody expensive! £2.99 a small punnet..........no way could I afford that, even when reduced past sell by they still only knock a quid off. Bought a bush now trying to grow my own in a large container. I bet they are tons cheaper in the good old US of A? Eh Fraggle? this is your chance to gloat!

The Valley Vegananouk sickler <zurumato wrote:

To send an email to - Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

depends

organic blue berries can be quite pricey..

regular *conventional* grown ones are hella cheap.....

funny how we still call "covered in petroleum based chemicals, pesticides, herbicies, fungicides and fertilizers" conventional..and it started 60 odd years ago...

and, wot they've done for thousands of years is "organic, biodynamic, permacultured" etc

as fer the blueberries..walkin down to whole paycheck in abit(whoops..i mean whole foods), i'll get back to you on prices

:)

cheers

fraggle

peter hurd Apr 23, 2005 7:10 AM Re: Anti -Aging

Blueberries contain tumps of antioxidents- more than most other fruit, and are yummy ( scientifically proved - the yummyness that is). I just wish they werent so bloody expensive! £2.99 a small punnet..........no way could I afford that, even when reduced past sell by they still only knock a quid off. Bought a bush now trying to grow my own in a large container. I bet they are tons cheaper in the good old US of A? Eh Fraggle? this is your chance to gloat!

To send an email to -

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. To send an email to -

Guest guest

fraggle, the organic blueberries here at whole paycheck are 4.99. (it hurts).

I know of a company/ catalog that sells little blueberry trees, for indoors or people with limited space. I just can't remember that name of it right now because it's underneath a pile of mail/papers that's growing larger in my ktichen table. I will email the info latter.

I believe that they have the most antioxidants, however, I once boutght a pomegranate juice and it says it has the most anti-oxidants, I also bought a brazilian fruit juice, which claimed it has the most antioxidants, then someone at work told me that Wine has the most antioxidants. I've also read about raspberries having a lot of antioxidants.

It is very confusing, I guess as long as you eat lots of fruits and veggies you'll be ok.

-

fraggle

4/23/2005 12:26:29 PM

Re: Anti -Aging

depends

organic blue berries can be quite pricey..

regular *conventional* grown ones are hella cheap.....

funny how we still call "covered in petroleum based chemicals, pesticides, herbicies, fungicides and fertilizers" conventional..and it started 60 odd years ago...

and, wot they've done for thousands of years is "organic, biodynamic, permacultured" etc

as fer the blueberries..walkin down to whole paycheck in abit(whoops..i mean whole foods), i'll get back to you on prices

:)

cheers

fraggle

peter hurd Apr 23, 2005 7:10 AM Re: Anti -Aging

To send an email to -

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. To send an email to -