IndiaDivine.org

Bhajis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yesterday we had some onion bhajis that we bought from Sainsburys. They were too hot for me, but Colin liked them, and said they were good.

Jo

Guest guest

Yeah, I've had those, and I thought they weren't bad at all... their

samosas are OK too, though nothing beats a good Indian restaurant.

Zach

On 5/9/05, Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

>

> Yesterday we had some onion bhajis that we bought from Sainsburys. They

> were too hot for me, but Colin liked them, and said they were good.

>

> Jo

Guest guest

That's right - Indian restaurants are pretty good.

Jo

> Yeah, I've had those, and I thought they weren't bad at all... their

> samosas are OK too, though nothing beats a good Indian restaurant.

>

> Zach

>

>

> On 5/9/05, Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

> >

> > Yesterday we had some onion bhajis that we bought from Sainsburys. They

> > were too hot for me, but Colin liked them, and said they were good.

> >

> > Jo

>

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

if you can get em to cook without ghee.... Jo Cwazy May 9, 2005 3:39 PM Re: Bhajis That's right - Indian restaurants are pretty good.Jo> Yeah, I've had those, and I thought they weren't bad at all... their> samosas are OK too, though nothing beats a good Indian restaurant.>> Zach>>> On 5/9/05, Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:> >> > Yesterday we had some onion bhajis that we bought from Sainsburys. They> > were too hot for me, but Colin liked them, and said they were good.> >> > Jo>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

there's only one Indian restaurant within 4 hours of us. they cook with ghee and put lamb in just about everything. It was quite a shock for the kidlet because the menu lists the standards without saying there is meat in traditionally vegetarian dishes.

However, we weren't surprised when we found out it was a front for other activities and the cooking wasn't what they were all about anyway.

Lynda

-

fraggle

Monday, May 09, 2005 4:42 PM

Re: Bhajis

if you can get em to cook without ghee.... Jo Cwazy May 9, 2005 3:39 PM Re: Bhajis That's right - Indian restaurants are pretty good.Jo> Yeah, I've had those, and I thought they weren't bad at all... their> samosas are OK too, though nothing beats a good Indian restaurant.>> Zach>>> On 5/9/05, Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:> >> > Yesterday we had some onion bhajis that we bought from Sainsburys. They> > were too hot for me, but Colin liked them, and said they were good.> >> > Jo>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Well, they are good at marking their menus and telling you all the ingredients, especially if you get to know the people at a particular restaurant. My favourite restaurant was so good when I was on a six months exclusion diet. They actually had three meals on the menu that I could eat, but said they would change any of the others to suit as well. YOu can't get much better service than that.

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:42 AM

Re: Bhajis