IndiaDivine.org

Fw: WDDTY e-News - Electromagnetic radiation: Is this the secret cause of your illness?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Electromagnetic radiation: Is this the secret cause of your illness?

WDDTY e-News broadcast 18th May 2005Announcing a major new report from What Doctors Don't Tell YouELECTRO-POLLUTION: How to keep yourself safe from electromagnetic radiationA damning new 44-page report published this month by What Doctors Don't Tell You has found that we are all being exposed to 500 times more than the safe limit of electromagnetic radiation, most of which happens in our own homes and offices, causing a range of conditions from headaches and a flu-like feeling, to chronic fatigue and depression - and in extreme cases, leukaemia and tumours.Occupational studies and anecdotal evidence have revealed that people are damaged by over-exposure to electricity in ways that medicine cannot recognise or fix. Many of us walking around with inexplicable symptoms may simply be suffering from an overload of the electricity we are assaulted by every moment of our lives. In a recent Swedish study from the prestigious Karolinska Institute, it was estimated that as much as 3 per cent of the population suffer from extreme adverse reactions to EMFs.

Here's the harrowing experience of one WDDTY reader, and the dramatic effect electromagnetic radiation has had on his life: "My first experience with electrosensitivity was seven years ago, while working very near a satellite-communications base station. I worked in that job for

11 months, and had concentration and short-term memory problems for most of that time. About three years ago, I installed wireless networking in my home and office. So, for 18 months, I had near-continuous exposure to wireless networking, laptops, computers, and DECT [digital enhanced cordless telecommunication] and mobile phones.

"It was then that both I and my close colleagues noticed a significant effect on my work capability - poor concentration/focus, poor short-term memory, headaches. I also noticed I could tell when the wireless network was on because of sensation in the skin of my face.

"I moved house to a semi-rural location, but my issues with concentration/motivation/ memory still gave me problems. For example, once a week, I used to have to go to the Institute of Directors in London for regular weekly meetings. But every time I went, my symptoms got significantly worse, and those days were a complete write-off for me. I discovered they had wireless broadband in the building.

"I had to resign from my firm."For decades it has been an open secret that workers exposed to continual electro-magnetic radiation - for example, electronics technicians, TV and radio assemblers, welders and train drivers - run a significantly higher risk of brain tumours and leukaemia - in some cases, as much as three times the risk. But it's not just workers in the electronics and electrical industries who are at risk. Just six months ago, a team from Oxford University concluded that children living within 100 metres of overhead power lines had almost twice the risk of developing leukaemia.The problem is that we understand how electricity works better than we understand how we ourselves work. Modern medicine is still stuck in an obsolete paradigm, believing that the body's basic signal is a chemical one. Small wonder that doctors, in the main, refuse to believe that symptoms of electrosensitivity are anything but the sufferer's paranoid imaginings.

Guest guest

This is excellent information.

Thanks, LynnMary Minihane <minih wrote:

Electromagnetic radiation: Is this the secret cause of your illness?

WDDTY e-News broadcast 18th May 2005Announcing a major new report from What Doctors Don't Tell YouELECTRO-POLLUTION: How to keep yourself safe from electromagnetic radiationA damning new 44-page report published this month by What Doctors Don't Tell You has found that we are all being exposed to 500 times more than the safe limit of electromagnetic radiation, most of which happens in our own homes and offices, causing a range of conditions from headaches and a flu-like feeling, to chronic fatigue and depression - and in extreme cases, leukaemia and tumours.Occupational studies and anecdotal evidence have revealed that people are damaged by over-exposure to electricity in ways that medicine cannot recognise or fix. Many of us walking around with inexplicable symptoms may simply be suffering from an overload of the electricity we are assaulted by every moment of our lives. In a recent Swedish study from the prestigious Karolinska Institute, it was estimated that as much as 3 per cent of the

population suffer from extreme adverse reactions to EMFs.

Here's the harrowing experience of one WDDTY reader, and the dramatic effect electromagnetic radiation has had on his life: "My first experience with electrosensitivity was seven years ago, while working very near a satellite-communications base station. I worked in that job for

11 months, and had concentration and short-term memory problems for most of that time. About three years ago, I installed wireless networking in my home and office. So, for 18 months, I had near-continuous exposure to wireless networking, laptops, computers, and DECT [digital enhanced cordless telecommunication] and mobile phones.

"It was then that both I and my close colleagues noticed a significant effect on my work capability - poor concentration/focus, poor short-term memory, headaches. I also noticed I could tell when the wireless network was on because of sensation in the skin of my face.

"I moved house to a semi-rural location, but my issues with concentration/motivation/ memory still gave me problems. For example, once a week, I used to have to go to the Institute of Directors in London for regular weekly meetings. But every time I went, my symptoms got significantly worse, and those days were a complete write-off for me. I discovered they had wireless broadband in the building.

"I had to resign from my firm."For decades it has been an open secret that workers exposed to continual electro-magnetic radiation - for example, electronics technicians, TV and radio assemblers, welders and train drivers - run a significantly higher risk of brain tumours and leukaemia - in some cases, as much as three times the risk. But it's not just workers in the electronics and electrical industries who are at risk. Just six months ago, a team from Oxford University concluded that children living within 100 metres of overhead power lines had almost twice the risk of developing leukaemia.The problem is that we understand how electricity works better than we understand how we ourselves work. Modern medicine is still stuck in an obsolete paradigm, believing that the body's basic signal is a chemical one. Small wonder that doctors, in the main, refuse to believe that symptoms of electrosensitivity are anything but the sufferer's paranoid imaginings. To send an email to - Sherral Blood

Guest guest

the other day my husband taga, and I were browsing in a cumputer

store and the salesman said that the new hip thing is to have

a " Wireless mouse "

he show us a wireless computer with a wireless keyboard with a

wireless mouse. look ma no wires

he said it made your desk look neat and organized.

I know there's no stopping technology but I just wonder about this...

>

> Electromagnetic radiation: Is this the secret cause of your illness?

>

>

>

> WDDTY e-News broadcast 18th May 2005

>

>

> Announcing a major new report from What Doctors Don't Tell You

>

>

> ELECTRO-POLLUTION: How to keep yourself safe from

> electromagnetic radiation

>

>

>

> A damning new 44-page report published this month by What Doctors

Don't Tell You has found that we are all being exposed to 500 times

more than the safe limit of electromagnetic radiation, most of which

happens in our own homes and offices, causing a range of conditions

from headaches and a flu-like feeling, to chronic fatigue and

depression - and in extreme cases, leukaemia and tumours.

>

> Occupational studies and anecdotal evidence have revealed that

people are damaged by over-exposure to electricity in ways that

medicine cannot recognise or fix. Many of us walking around with

inexplicable symptoms may simply be suffering from an overload of the

electricity we are assaulted by every moment of our lives. In a

recent Swedish study from the prestigious Karolinska Institute, it

was estimated that as much as 3 per cent of the population suffer

from extreme adverse reactions to EMFs.

>

>

> Here's the harrowing experience of one WDDTY reader, and the

dramatic effect electromagnetic radiation has had on his life:

>

> " My first experience with electrosensitivity was seven

years ago, while working very near a satellite-communications base

station. I worked in that job for

>

> 11 months, and had concentration and short-term memory problems for

most of that time. About three years ago, I installed wireless

networking in my home and office. So, for 18 months, I had near-

continuous exposure to wireless networking, laptops, computers, and

DECT [digital enhanced cordless telecommunication] and mobile phones.

>

>

>

>Service.

>

>

>

> Sherral Blood

Guest guest

I worry about these too. There seems to be a larger than expected number of

metal vocalists who get brain tumours when using radio mics than 'normal'

mics.

Jo

> the other day my husband taga, and I were browsing in a cumputer

> store and the salesman said that the new hip thing is to have

> a " Wireless mouse "

> he show us a wireless computer with a wireless keyboard with a

> wireless mouse. look ma no wires

>

> he said it made your desk look neat and organized.

>

> I know there's no stopping technology but I just wonder about this...

>

>

>

> >

> > Electromagnetic radiation: Is this the secret cause of your illness?

> >

> >

> >

> > WDDTY e-News broadcast 18th May 2005

> >

> >

> > Announcing a major new report from What Doctors Don't Tell You

> >

> >

> > ELECTRO-POLLUTION: How to keep yourself safe from

> > electromagnetic radiation

> >

> >

> >

> > A damning new 44-page report published this month by What Doctors

> Don't Tell You has found that we are all being exposed to 500 times

> more than the safe limit of electromagnetic radiation, most of which

> happens in our own homes and offices, causing a range of conditions

> from headaches and a flu-like feeling, to chronic fatigue and

> depression - and in extreme cases, leukaemia and tumours.

> >

> > Occupational studies and anecdotal evidence have revealed that

> people are damaged by over-exposure to electricity in ways that

> medicine cannot recognise or fix. Many of us walking around with

> inexplicable symptoms may simply be suffering from an overload of the

> electricity we are assaulted by every moment of our lives. In a

> recent Swedish study from the prestigious Karolinska Institute, it

> was estimated that as much as 3 per cent of the population suffer

> from extreme adverse reactions to EMFs.

> >

> >

> > Here's the harrowing experience of one WDDTY reader, and the

> dramatic effect electromagnetic radiation has had on his life:

> >

> > " My first experience with electrosensitivity was seven

> years ago, while working very near a satellite-communications base

> station. I worked in that job for

> >

> > 11 months, and had concentration and short-term memory problems for

> most of that time. About three years ago, I installed wireless

> networking in my home and office. So, for 18 months, I had near-

> continuous exposure to wireless networking, laptops, computers, and

> DECT [digital enhanced cordless telecommunication] and mobile phones.

> >

> >

> >

> >Service.

> >

> >

> >

> > Sherral Blood

>

>

>

>