IndiaDivine.org

Let us Drill the Earth to the Center !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, " rvijay " <rvijay07@m...> wrote:

> What a cool idea !. We will learn so many neat things from it.

>

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/news/story/0,12976,1499099,00.html

>

> Vijay :)

On a different note this means that we are now prepared to rip apart

our planet to learn. So what is the big deal ? If we loose this one,

we can get another Planet from Walmart.

Vijay

Guest guest

so, do they reach the morlochs frst, or the dinosaurs??? metalscarab Jun 9, 2005 9:28 AM Re: Let us Drill the Earth to the Center !!! Hi Vijay> What a cool idea !. We will learn so many neat things from it.> http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/news/story/0,12976,1499099,00.htmlBut it'll release the green slime that makes people grow big beards, hunchover and forget how to talk... sorry, obscure reference to an old Dr Whostory :-)BBPeterTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> so, do they reach the morlochs frst, or the dinosaurs???

That's a fine question... if I remember my Sci Fi correctly, the Morlochs are only just below the surface, so they'll find them first. The green slime in Dr Who came from the magma just below the earth's crust, so that'll be next, and if there's anyone left to finish the drilling, then they'll reach the dinosaurs who live in the caves at the centre of the earth. This, of course, is all assuming that Hitler wasn't right all along, otherwise they might just find a thriving society of lizard-people :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Were the Morlochs the people in The Time Machine?

BBJo

-

fraggle

Thursday, June 09, 2005 6:16 PM

Re: Let us Drill the Earth to the Center !!!

so, do they reach the morlochs frst, or the dinosaurs??? metalscarab Jun 9, 2005 9:28 AM Re: Let us Drill the Earth to the Center !!! Hi Vijay> What a cool idea !. We will learn so many neat things from it.> http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/news/story/0,12976,1499099,00.htmlBut it'll release the green slime that makes people grow big beards, hunchover and forget how to talk... sorry, obscure reference to an old Dr Whostory :-)BBPeterTo send an email to -

Guest guest

maybe they'll finally reach the center, where all the missing socks end up Peter Jun 9, 2005 1:25 PM Re: Let us Drill the Earth to the Center !!!

Hi Fraggle

That's a fine question... if I remember my Sci Fi correctly, the Morlochs are only just below the surface, so they'll find them first. The green slime in Dr Who came from the magma just below the earth's crust, so that'll be next, and if there's anyone left to finish the drilling, then they'll reach the dinosaurs who live in the caves at the centre of the earth. This, of course, is all assuming that Hitler wasn't right all along, otherwise they might just find a thriving society of lizard-people :-)

BB

PeterTo send an email to -

Guest guest

people is stretching it, but, yes Jo Cwazy Jun 9, 2005 1:33 PM Re: Let us Drill the Earth to the Center !!!

Were the Morlochs the people in The Time Machine?

BBJo

-

fraggle

Thursday, June 09, 2005 6:16 PM

Guest guest

Fraggle, sheesh, don't you know that the Littles take the socks to make clothes and blankets out of?

Lynda

-

fraggle

Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:55 AM

maybe they'll finally reach the center, where all the missing socks end up Peter Jun 9, 2005 1:25 PM Re: Let us Drill the Earth to the Center !!!

Hi Fraggle

BB

Guest guest

OMG, you guys, you are sooooo yesterday (said in best Valley Girl voice). I mean, they have already been to the center of the Earth inorder to save it because it was knocked out of alignment because of a nut scientist who was messing with some sonar type stuff.

There are layers and layers and lava type stuff and crystals and all kinds of things before you come to the giant magnet in the middle!

Ya need to watch The Core!

Lynda

-

Peter

Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:25 AM

Hi Fraggle

BB

Guest guest

Hi Lynda

> OMG, you guys, you are sooooo yesterday (said in best Valley Girl voice). I mean, they have already been to

> the center of the Earth inorder to save it because it was knocked out of alignment because of a nut scientist

> who was messing with some sonar type stuff.

Now I thought the earth's core was knocked out of alignment by the Daleks' mining operations in Bedfordshire.

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Now that would be wonderful! I would love to have some returned.

And the rest, well, sock puppets!

Nikki :)

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> maybe they'll finally reach the center, where all the missing socks

end up