IndiaDivine.org

Mail box issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have just sat down at the library computer four days after last visiting, and I had 280 messages from this group?! this seems very high. A lot seem to be duplicates, but not all are duplicated? is this a ting?The Last time I was away for four days I had less than a quarter of that ammount?

Technophobic,

The Valley Vegan.......Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

I think you probably have more messed-up products in the states than we dohere. I always buy juice without any additives, and usually organic.Jo-"Lynda" Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:43 PMRe: (BBC) Cranberry Juice> Medical fact that gets lost in the sugary stuff they put out there as> cranberry juice. Don't bother if you have UTIs unless you get real juice> and not the corn syrup'd up special they sell as juice in your localmarket.>> Lynda> -> heartwerk > > Monday, June 06, 2005 11:32 PM> (BBC) Cranberry Juice>>> > I note this is

funded by The Cranberry Institute, but I believe other> > research has been done concerning the health benefits.> >> > Cranberry juice may help to combat viruses that cause gut disorders,> > research suggests.> > Drinking the juice is already recommended as a way to cut the risk of> > urinary tract infections.> >> > Scientists found adding cranberry juice to intestinal viruses in> > laboratory conditions blocked their ability to infect intestinal> > cells.> >> > The research, by St Francis College in New York, was presented to the> > American Society for Microbiology.> >> > Intestinal viral infections are responsible for thousands of infant> > deaths around the world each year, mainly in developing countries.> >> > The St Francis team focused on an intestinal virus carried by monkeys> > called

SA-11, and several similar viruses carried by goats.> >> > After the viruses were treated with cranberry juice they were unable> > to infect intestinal cells in the usual way.> >> > Disruption> >> > The researchers believe cranberry juice might destroy or modify> > receptor sites on the host cells to which viruses usually bind.> >> > Alternatively, it might damage the protein docking mechanism of the> > virus itself.> >> > Researcher Dr Steven Lipson told the BBC News website: "Cranberry> > juice seems to have an effect on the replication cycle of the virus> > at an early stage so that it fails to penetrate the host cell."> >> > Dr Lipson said the key might be chemical components of the juice> > called flavenoids and tannins, both of which have previously been> > shown to have an anti-bacterial

effect.> >> > However, the researchers say further research is needed to determine> > whether drinking cranberry juice alone would be enough to reduce the> > risk of intestinal infections.> >> > Dr Nigel Higson, a GP and chairman of the Primary Care Virology> > Group, said up to 70% of cases of diarrhoea were caused by viruses,> > especially among children.> >> > "At the moment we have nothing to treat them with, so if drinking> > cranberry juice might help that would be a good thing," he said.> >> > The study was part-funded by the Cranberry Institute.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > To send an email to - > >

Guest guest

I blame frag & Nikki

but then again who am I to point...=o]]

Craig

] Mail box issues

I have just sat down at the library computer four days after last visiting, and I had 280 messages from this group?! this seems very high. A lot seem to be duplicates, but not all are duplicated? is this a ting?The Last time I was away for four days I had less than a quarter of that ammount?

Technophobic,

The Valley Vegan.......

Guest guest

Alot of duplicates seem to be from Jo & Fragg?!?!?!?!, but not only them.

I dont know whats happening.( nothin new)

The Valley Vegan........Craig Dearth <cd39 wrote:

I blame frag & Nikki

but then again who am I to point...=o]]

Craig

] Mail box issues

Technophobic,

The Valley Vegan.......To send an email to - Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

Guest guest

Hi Peter

There's been no arguments which often put the numbers up. Maybe everyone's just been chatty, and of course, very often you get double deliveries from the servers.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Saturday, June 11, 2005 2:41 PM

Re: Mail box issues

Technophobic,

The Valley Vegan.......

Guest guest

> I blame frag & Nikki

> but then again who am I to point...=o]]

You are Craig. It's ok, sometimes I forget too. ;)

And don't worry, we're use to it by now!

:)

Nikki

, " Craig Dearth " <cd39@e...> wrote:

> I blame frag & Nikki

>

> Craig

>

>

>

> ] Mail box issues

>

>

> I have just sat down at the library computer four days after last

visiting,

> and I had 280 messages from this group?! this seems very high. A

lot seem to

> be duplicates, but not all are duplicated? is this a ting?

The Last

> time I was away for four days I had less than a quarter of that

ammount?

>

> Technophobic,

> The Valley Vegan.......

Guest guest

I read from the group iteself and there are no duplicates here.

Maybe it is your email provider hiccuping? Or just likes you

and wants to stay in touch more often.

Nikki :)

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> Alot of duplicates seem to be from Jo & Fragg?!?!?!?!, but not

only them.

> I dont know whats happening.( nothin new)

>

> The Valley Vegan........

>

> Craig Dearth <cd39@e...> wrote:

> I blame frag & Nikki

>

> Craig

>

>

>

> ] Mail box issues