IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Anti-Vegetarianism article

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

1. First of all, the woman is disgusting, juvenile, paranoid, and a host of other things that I do not want to mention here.

2. Second, she looks a lot like that poor brain-damaged woman in Florida who was in the news recently. But that lady in Florida probably thought a lot more clearly than this piece of work in this article.

3. Third, I am not smug.

4. Fourth, Meaties bother me a lot more than I bother them.

(Sound of Cynthia screaming in frustration)--CK Gadarian

---- Deedee wrote:>What a mouth she's got on her (author in article in link below)! Who wants her around anyhow?

>>------------->Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:18:04 -0700 (PDT)>Laura D.

>Anti-Vegetarianism article>

>http://www.maninnature.com/Management/ARights/Rights1w.html>

>>

>

>

Guest guest

I think that she is just trying to push our buttons. I mean, whoever

heard of her before now. We would all be better off if we just

ignored her which is the only way to treat people who court

publicity at others expense.

Mary

, Cynthia Gadarian <cgadarian@a...>

wrote:

>

> 1. First of all, the woman is disgusting, juvenile, paranoid, and

a host of other things that I do not want to mention here.

> 2. Second, she looks a lot like that poor brain-damaged woman in

Florida who was in the news recently. But that lady in Florida

probably thought a lot more clearly than this piece of work in this

article.

> 3. Third, I am not smug.

> 4. Fourth, Meaties bother me a lot more than I bother them.

> (Sound of Cynthia screaming in frustration)

> --

> CK Gadarian

>

> ---- Deedee wrote:

> >What a mouth she's got on her (author in article in link below)!

Who wants her around anyhow?

> >

> >-------------

> >Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:18:04 -0700 (PDT)

> >Laura D.

> >Anti-Vegetarianism article

> >

> >http://www.maninnature.com/Management/ARights/Rights1w.html

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Like so many other folks, extremism only gets her message lost except to the few that use radical think as THE answer. I wonder if she realises that she sounds just like the folks she is ranting against.

Of course, if one goes looking at this type of website then one shouldn't expect to find any articles that are pro-vegan. That would be like a dairy farmer going to No Milk and getting upset because it is all anti-milk.

Lynda

-

Deedee

Go Vegan ; Vegan ; Vegan Chat ; Vegan Friends ; Vegan Way in CT ; Veganism & Animal Rights

Sunday, July 03, 2005 11:11 AM

Fwd: Anti-Vegetarianism article

What a mouth she's got on her (author in article in link below)! Who wants her around anyhow?

-------------

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:18:04 -0700 (PDT)Laura D.Anti-Vegetarianism article

http://www.maninnature.com/Management/ARights/Rights1w.html

To send an email to -

Guest guest

I've always strongly suspected that meat-eaters who react so strongly to vegetarians do so because deep down they know we're right.

Love,

Anna

-

Cynthia Gadarian

7/4/2005 8:57:37 AM

Re: Fwd: Anti-Vegetarianism article

1. First of all, the woman is disgusting, juvenile, paranoid, and a host of other things that I do not want to mention here.

2. Second, she looks a lot like that poor brain-damaged woman in Florida who was in the news recently. But that lady in Florida probably thought a lot more clearly than this piece of work in this article.

3. Third, I am not smug.

(Sound of Cynthia screaming in frustration)--CK Gadarian---- Deedee wrote:>What a mouth she's got on her (author in article in link below)! Who wants her around anyhow?>>------------->Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:18:04 -0700 (PDT)>Laura D.>Anti-Vegetarianism article>>http://www.maninnature.com/Management/ARights/Rights1w.html>>>Do You ?>>To send an email to -

Guest guest

that's funny Anna

cause I was thinking the exact same thing after I read that article.

that this woman is a vegan waiting to come out..(lol pun wasn't intended but I liked after I wrote it)

Craig

On Behalf Of Anna BlaineTuesday, July 05, 2005 4:00 AM Subject: Re: Fwd: Anti-Vegetarianism article

I've always strongly suspected that meat-eaters who react so strongly to vegetarians do so because deep down they know we're right.

Love,

Anna

-

Cynthia Gadarian

3. Third, I am not smug.

(Sound of Cynthia screaming in frustration)--CK Gadarian---- Deedee wrote:>What a mouth she's got on her (author in article in link below)! Who wants her around anyhow?>>------------->Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:18:04 -0700 (PDT)>Laura D.>Anti-Vegetarianism article>>http://www.maninnature.com/Management/ARights/Rights1w.html>>>Do You ?>>To send an email to - To send an email to -

Guest guest

Me too, methinks she doth protest too much!

The Valley Vegan........Craig Dearth <cd39 wrote:

that's funny Anna

cause I was thinking the exact same thing after I read that article.

that this woman is a vegan waiting to come out..(lol pun wasn't intended but I liked after I wrote it)

Craig

On Behalf Of Anna BlaineTuesday, July 05, 2005 4:00 AM Subject: Re: Fwd: Anti-Vegetarianism article

Love,

Anna

-

Cynthia Gadarian

3. Third, I am not smug.

(Sound of Cynthia screaming in frustration)--CK Gadarian---- Deedee wrote:>What a mouth she's got on her (author in article in link below)! Who wants her around anyhow?>>------------->Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:18:04 -0700 (PDT)>Laura D.>Anti-Vegetarianism article>>http://www.maninnature.com/Management/ARights/Rights1w.html>>>Do You ?>>To send an email to - To send an email to - To send an

email to - Peter H

Messenger

NEW - crystal clear PC to PC

calling worldwide with voicemail

Guest guest

Hey Cynthia, come on! be bigger than she is and dont take the bait. Its what she wants, so dont give satisfaction. Lifes tough enough without letting inconsequential people like her making it worse. Treat yourself to a nice treat and smile instead.

The Valley Vegan......

Cynthia Gadarian <cgadarian wrote:

3. Third, I am not smug.

(Sound of Cynthia screaming in frustration)--CK Gadarian---- Deedee wrote:>What a mouth she's got on her (author in article in link below)! Who wants her around anyhow?>>------------->Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:18:04 -0700 (PDT)>Laura D.>Anti-Vegetarianism article>>http://www.maninnature.com/Management/ARights/Rights1w.html>>>Do You ?>>To send an email to - Peter H

Messenger

NEW - crystal clear PC to PC

calling worldwide with voicemail