IndiaDivine.org

Marilyn Monroe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Speaking of stuff buried. I was telling my son not too long ago about Marilyn Monroe and how the suicide thing seemed so fishy. I heard on the news last night where the person had listened to the tapes of Marilyn and said there was no way that she would have killed herself, but he wondered who would have given her the drugs.Lynda <lurine wrote:

Nasty thought, isn't it? I mean, as more stuff is discovered, the moredeeply the stuff is buried the worse the stuff is!Lynda-<metalscarabTuesday, August 09, 2005 10:03 AMRe: Re: The US and concentration camps> Hi Lynda>> > Psst, Peter, you left a big hole in the story. Hitler was financed bythe> > Alfred E Newman look-a-like's grandfather. Prescott Bush and hiscronies> > are responsible for most of the money that financed Hitler's rise topower> > and meglomania.>> Hey - I didn't think I did too bad for 2 in the morning :-)>> And you're right - there's way more to the whole story than any of us have> covered

so far... in fact, there's more to the story than anyone has> covered since they're still looking at documents relating to events... who> knows what else may be uncovered!>> BB> Peter>>>>> To send an email to - >

They are also reviewing letters she was writing at the time she was supposedly committing suicide. They don't jibe.

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:34 PM

Marilyn Monroe

Speaking of stuff buried. I was telling my son not too long ago about Marilyn Monroe and how the suicide thing seemed so fishy. I heard on the news last night where the person had listened to the tapes of Marilyn and said there was no way that she would have killed herself, but he wondered who would have given her the drugs.Lynda <lurine wrote: Nasty thought, isn't it? I mean, as more stuff is discovered, the moredeeply the stuff is buried the worse the stuff is!Lynda-<metalscarabTuesday, August 09, 2005 10:03 AMRe: Re: The US and concentration camps> Hi Lynda>> > Psst, Peter, you left a big hole in the story. Hitler was financed bythe> > Alfred E Newman look-a-like's grandfather. Prescott Bush and hiscronies> > are responsible for most of the money that financed Hitler's rise topower> > and meglomania.>> Hey - I didn't think I did too bad for 2 in the morning :-)>> And you're right - there's way more to the whole story than any of us have> covered so far... in fact, there's more to the story than anyone has> covered since they're still looking at documents relating to events... who> knows what else may be uncovered!>> BB> Peter>>>>> To send an email to - >

That's right. I think it was her psychotherapist who said that about the tapes he had made of their sessions.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:34 PM

Marilyn Monroe

Speaking of stuff buried. I was telling my son not too long ago about Marilyn Monroe and how the suicide thing seemed so fishy. I heard on the news last night where the person had listened to the tapes of Marilyn and said there was no way that she would have killed herself, but he wondered who would have given her the drugs.Lynda <lurine wrote: Nasty thought, isn't it? I mean, as more stuff is discovered, the moredeeply the stuff is buried the worse the stuff is!Lynda-<metalscarabTuesday, August 09, 2005 10:03 AMRe: Re: The US and concentration camps> Hi Lynda>> > Psst, Peter, you left a big hole in the story. Hitler was financed bythe> > Alfred E Newman look-a-like's grandfather. Prescott Bush and hiscronies> > are responsible for most of the money that financed Hitler's rise topower> > and meglomania.>> Hey - I didn't think I did too bad for 2 in the morning :-)>> And you're right - there's way more to the whole story than any of us have> covered so far... in fact, there's more to the story than anyone has> covered since they're still looking at documents relating to events... who> knows what else may be uncovered!>> BB> Peter>>>>> To send an email to - >

I was talking to my son about the fact that she probably woudn't have been so famous in retrospect if not for her early death. True, she would have been remembered, but even my son knows who she is after all this time. Lynda <lurine wrote:

They are also reviewing letters she was writing at the time she was supposedly committing suicide. They don't jibe.

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:34 PM

Marilyn Monroe

Speaking of stuff buried. I was telling my son not too long ago about Marilyn Monroe and how the suicide thing seemed so fishy. I heard on the news last night where the person had listened to the tapes of Marilyn and said there was no way that she would have killed herself, but he wondered who would have given her the drugs.Lynda <lurine wrote: Nasty thought, isn't it? I mean, as more stuff is discovered, the moredeeply the stuff is buried the worse the stuff is!Lynda-<metalscarabTuesday, August 09, 2005 10:03 AMRe: Re: The US and concentration camps> Hi Lynda>> > Psst, Peter, you left a big hole in the story. Hitler was financed bythe> > Alfred E Newman look-a-like's grandfather. Prescott Bush and hiscronies> > are responsible for most of the money that financed Hitler's rise topower> > and meglomania.>> Hey - I didn't think I did too bad for 2 in the morning :-)>> And you're right - there's way more to the whole story than any of us have> covered

so far... in fact, there's more to the story than anyone has> covered since they're still looking at documents relating to events... who> knows what else may be uncovered!>> BB> Peter>>>>> To send an email to - >