IndiaDivine.org

WAS flaxseed oil/nausea now tamales

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ah..sorry...one of my partners made em for me....

i can ask her for the recipe tonite.....

:)

k? Jonnie Hellens Aug 11, 2005 5:02 PM Re: Re: flaxseed oil/nausea

Oh Fraggle, PLEASE give me a recipe for organic, vegan tamales!? I really miss good mexican food.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *chokes*hehsorry..never could stomach the thingstodays lunch is a grab bagtwo organic nectarines...two organic tamalesand a bagel sandwich i just made in the breakroom from the sales conference left overs..hehJo Cwazy <heartworkAug 11, 2005 10:31 AM Subject: Re: Re: flaxseed oil/nauseaAh - a Homer special, as I call it. As you know, I discovered the delightsof this only about six months ago. I only tried it to see what it was likeand thought it would be disgusting. I like it. In fact that was what Itook to work today for my lunch :-)Jo> besides nasty?> :)>> peanut butter and jelly>> i'm the only kid in america who absolutely despised the things i think...>> > heartwerk <heartwork> Aug 11, 2005 8:11 AM> > Re: flaxseed oil/nausea>> Hi Nikki>> What are PB & J sandwiches ?>> BB> Jo>> , "earthstrm" <nikkimack@m...> wrote:> > I like them on my PB & J sandwiches> >> > Nikki :)> >> > , Jonnie Hellens> > <jonnie_hellens> wrote:> > > How about using flaxseeds themselves? They are pretty good> > toasted. You can cook them up in all sorts of things.> > >>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Oh yes please (begging look)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Oh Fraggle, PLEASE give me a recipe for organic, vegan tamales!? I really miss good mexican food.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *chokes*hehsorry..never could stomach the thingstodays lunch is a grab bagtwo organic nectarines...two organic tamalesand a bagel sandwich i just made in the breakroom from the sales conference left overs..hehJo Cwazy <heartworkAug 11, 2005 10:31 AM Subject: Re: Re: flaxseed oil/nauseaAh - a Homer special, as I call it. As you know, I discovered the delightsof this only about six months ago. I only tried it to see what it was likeand thought it would be disgusting. I like it. In fact that was what Itook to work today for my lunch :-)Jo> besides nasty?> :)>> peanut butter and jelly>> i'm the only kid in america who absolutely

despised the things i think...>> > heartwerk <heartwork> Aug 11, 2005 8:11 AM> > Re: flaxseed oil/nausea>> Hi Nikki>> What are PB & J sandwiches ?>> BB> Jo>> , "earthstrm" <nikkimack@m...> wrote:> > I like them on my PB & J sandwiches> >> > Nikki :)> >> > , Jonnie Hellens> > <jonnie_hellens> wrote:> > > How about using flaxseeds themselves? They are pretty good> > toasted. You can cook them up in all sorts of things.> > >>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Links>>>>>>>>>> a blinding flash> hotter than the sun> dead bodies lie across the path> the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one>>>> To send an email to - >

i forgot

sorry

i'll try to get it on here in the next couple days Jonnie Hellens Aug 12, 2005 3:16 PM Re: WAS Re: flaxseed oil/nausea now tamales

Oh yes please (begging look)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Oh Fraggle, PLEASE give me a recipe for organic, vegan tamales!? I really miss good mexican food.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *chokes*hehsorry..never could stomach the thingstodays lunch is a grab bagtwo organic nectarines...two organic tamalesand a bagel sandwich i just made in the breakroom from the sales conference left overs..hehJo Cwazy <heartworkAug 11, 2005 10:31 AM Subject: Re: Re: flaxseed oil/nauseaAh - a Homer special, as I call it. As you know, I discovered the delightsof this only about six months ago. I only tried it to see what it was likeand thought it would be disgusting. I like it. In fact that was what Itook to work today for my lunch :-)Jo> besides nasty?> :)>> peanut butter and jelly>> i'm the only kid in america who absolutely despised the things i think...>> > heartwerk <heartwork> Aug 11, 2005 8:11 AM> > Re: flaxseed oil/nausea>> Hi Nikki>> What are PB & J sandwiches ?>> BB> Jo>> , "earthstrm" <nikkimack@m...> wrote:> > I like them on my PB & J sandwiches> >> > Nikki :)> >> > , Jonnie Hellens> > <jonnie_hellens> wrote:> > > How about using flaxseeds themselves? They are pretty good> > toasted. You can cook them up in all sorts of things.> > >>>>>>> To send an email to - >