Guest guest

so, get home this AM

turn on the morning news as i change clothes

and, first up

a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a car wash down in

Campbell(about 45 minutes south of me, near San jose), and ran over a whole

flock of ducks

oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would park his car, and get out and

shoo the birds out of hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he backed up

to hit some of em, then get out of his car again to chase em out into the

driveway..over and over again...

ugh

fraggle

a blinding flash

hotter than the sun

dead bodies lie across the path

the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

What???Is there an article somewhere about the story?

We need to be sure that those people are prosecuted!!!

Thanks.

--- fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> so, get home this AM

> turn on the morning news as i change clothes

> and, first up

> a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a

> car wash down in Campbell(about 45 minutes south of

> me, near San jose), and ran over a whole flock of

> ducks

> oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would

> park his car, and get out and shoo the birds out of

> hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he

> backed up to hit some of em, then get out of his car

> again to chase em out into the driveway..over and

> over again...

> ugh

>

>

> fraggle

>

>

>

> a blinding flash

> hotter than the sun

> dead bodies lie across the path

> the radiation colors the air

> finishing one by one

>

thought i'd find one in the chronicle....butit hasn't popped up yet...

it was on KTVU this morning....

but

they haven't caught the person yet..they just have his car and him waliking

around chasin ducks, and flingin their twitchin forms at his car on tape....

they couldn't get a picture of his license plate....

let me see if i can find anything

it happened last friday....in Campbell...delta something car wash....

Rita Sorenson <ritasorenson

Aug 12, 2005 8:22 AM

Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing in the

morning..damn people

What???Is there an article somewhere about the story?

We need to be sure that those people are prosecuted!!!

Thanks.

--- fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> so, get home this AM

> and, first up

> a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a

> car wash down in Campbell(about 45 minutes south of

> me, near San jose), and ran over a whole flock of

> ducks

> oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would

> park his car, and get out and shoo the birds out of

> hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he

> backed up to hit some of em, then get out of his car

> again to chase em out into the driveway..over and

> over again...

> ugh

>

>

> fraggle

>

>

>

> a blinding flash

> hotter than the sun

> dead bodies lie across the path

> the radiation colors the air

> finishing one by one

>

To send an email to -

Maybe he'll get his comeuppance - nasty man.

Ducks are lovely little animals.

Jo

> so, get home this AM

> and, first up

> a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a car wash down in

Campbell(about 45 minutes south of me, near San jose), and ran over a whole

flock of ducks

> oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would park his car, and get out

and shoo the birds out of hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he

backed up to hit some of em, then get out of his car again to chase em out

into the driveway..over and over again...

> ugh

>

>

> fraggle

http://www.mcso.org/submenu.asp?file=AnimalCruel Rita Sorenson <ritasorenson wrote:

What???Is there an article somewhere about the story?We need to be sure that those people are prosecuted!!!Thanks.--- fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> so, get home this AM> turn on the morning news as i change clothes> and, first up> a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a> car wash down in Campbell(about 45 minutes south of> me, near San jose), and ran over a whole flock of> ducks> oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would> park his car, and get out and shoo the birds out of> hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he> backed up to hit some of em, then get out of his car> again to chase em out into the driveway..over and> over again...> ugh> > > fraggle> > > > a blinding flash

> hotter than the sun > dead bodies lie across the path > the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one > Jonnie

?

wrong county...... Jonnie Hellens Aug 12, 2005 1:04 PM Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing in the morning..damn people

http://www.mcso.org/submenu.asp?file=AnimalCruel Rita Sorenson <ritasorenson wrote: What???Is there an article somewhere about the story?We need to be sure that those people are prosecuted!!!Thanks.--- fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> so, get home this AM> turn on the morning news as i change clothes> and, first up> a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a> car wash down in Campbell(about 45 minutes south of> me, near San jose), and ran over a whole flock of> ducks> oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would> park his car, and get out and shoo the birds out of> hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he> backed up to hit some of em, then get out of his car> again to chase em out into the driveway..over and> over again...> ugh> > > fraggle> > > > a blinding flash > hotter than the sun > dead bodies lie across the path > the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one >

Jonnie

To send an email to -

Oops, sorry. I was trying to post a message when my internet hiccuped and woudn't load. Than when it did, my ctrl-c, ctrl-v to paste must not have worked. Bascially this is about our Sherif who has put his foot down about animal cruelity, not about the pathetic act of someone who tortured those poor creatures!

Speaking of which, I think I heard once upon a time about peop who do such things later get more and more violent and then cause human suffering. Anybody know of any truth to this?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

?

wrong county...... Jonnie Hellens Aug 12, 2005 1:04 PM Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing in the morning..damn people

http://www.mcso.org/submenu.asp?file=AnimalCruel Rita Sorenson <ritasorenson wrote: What???Is there an article somewhere about the story?We need to be sure that those people are prosecuted!!!Thanks.--- fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> so, get home this AM> turn on the morning news as i change clothes> and, first up> a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a> car wash down in Campbell(about 45 minutes south of> me, near San jose), and ran over a whole flock of> ducks> oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would> park his car, and get out and shoo the birds out of> hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he> backed up to hit some of em, then get out of his car> again to chase em out into the driveway..over and> over again...> ugh> > > fraggle> > > > a blinding flash

> hotter than the sun > dead bodies lie across the path > the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one >

Jonnie

To send an email to -

there are many studies that show the link between those who cause cruelty to animals then bringing such cruelty onto people Jonnie Hellens Aug 12, 2005 1:53 PM Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing in the morning..damn people

Oops, sorry. I was trying to post a message when my internet hiccuped and woudn't load. Than when it did, my ctrl-c, ctrl-v to paste must not have worked. Bascially this is about our Sherif who has put his foot down about animal cruelity, not about the pathetic act of someone who tortured those poor creatures!

Speaking of which, I think I heard once upon a time about peop who do such things later get more and more violent and then cause human suffering. Anybody know of any truth to this?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

?

http://www.mcso.org/submenu.asp?file=AnimalCruel Rita Sorenson <ritasorenson wrote: What???Is there an article somewhere about the story?We need to be sure that those people are prosecuted!!!Thanks.--- fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> so, get home this AM> turn on the morning news as i change clothes> and, first up> a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a> car wash down in Campbell(about 45 minutes south of> me, near San jose), and ran over a whole flock of> ducks> oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would> park his car, and get out and shoo the birds out of> hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he> backed up to hit some of em, then get out of his car> again to chase em out into the driveway..over and> over again...> ugh> > > fraggle> > > > a blinding flash > hotter than the sun > dead bodies lie across the path > the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one >

Jonnie

To send an email to -

Hmmm... an eye for an eye would be nice. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

there are many studies that show the link between those who cause cruelty to animals then bringing such cruelty onto people Jonnie Hellens Aug 12, 2005 1:53 PM Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing in the morning..damn people

?

http://www.mcso.org/submenu.asp?file=AnimalCruel Rita Sorenson <ritasorenson wrote: What???Is there an article somewhere about the story?We need to be sure that those people are prosecuted!!!Thanks.--- fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> so, get home this AM> turn on the morning news as i change clothes> and, first up> a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a> car wash down in Campbell(about 45 minutes south of> me, near San jose), and ran over a whole flock of> ducks> oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would> park his car, and get out and shoo the birds out of> hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he> backed up to hit some of em, then get out of his car> again to chase em out into the driveway..over and> over again...> ugh> > > fraggle> > > > a blinding flash

> hotter than the sun > dead bodies lie across the path > the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one >

Jonnie

To send an email to -

alas...we have to remember

an eye fer an eye leaves a whole lot of blind people...... Jonnie Hellens Aug 12, 2005 3:32 PM Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing in the morning..damn people

?

Jonnie

To send an email to -

Yes - it is accepted wisdom here now that children who are cruel to

animals are very disturbed and usually are violent to humans later on.

JO

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

> Oops, sorry. I was trying to post a message when my internet

hiccuped and woudn't load. Than when it did, my ctrl-c, ctrl-v to

paste must not have worked. Bascially this is about our Sherif who

has put his foot down about animal cruelity, not about the pathetic

act of someone who tortured those poor creatures!

>

> Speaking of which, I think I heard once upon a time about peop who

do such things later get more and more violent and then cause human

suffering. Anybody know of any truth to this?

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> ?

> wrong county......

>

>

>

> Jonnie Hellens

> Aug 12, 2005 1:04 PM

>

> Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first

thing in the morning..damn people

>

>

> http://www.mcso.org/submenu.asp?file=AnimalCruel

>

> Rita Sorenson <ritasorenson> wrote: What???Is there an article

somewhere about the story?

> We need to be sure that those people are prosecuted!!!

> Thanks.

>

> --- fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

> > so, get home this AM

> > turn on the morning news as i change clothes

> > and, first up

> > a story of some fine humanitarian who went into a

> > car wash down in Campbell(about 45 minutes south of

> > me, near San jose), and ran over a whole flock of

> > ducks

> > oh, and its not like he just hit them...he would

> > park his car, and get out and shoo the birds out of

> > hding, so he could speed around and whack em..he

> > backed up to hit some of em, then get out of his car

> > again to chase em out into the driveway..over and

> > over again...

> > ugh

> >

> >

> > fraggle

> >

> >

> >

> > a blinding flash

> > hotter than the sun

> > dead bodies lie across the path

> > the radiation colors the air

> > finishing one by one

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jonnie

>

>

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

>

>

of course...Dubya use to blow up frogs with firecrackers when he was a wee

sociopath...

hmmmmmmmmmm

heartwerk <heartwork

Aug 12, 2005 3:49 PM

Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing in the

morning..damn people

Yes - it is accepted wisdom here now that children who are cruel to

animals are very disturbed and usually are violent to humans later on.

JO

a blinding flash

hotter than the sun

dead bodies lie across the path

the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

Yeah, myself included....fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

alas...we have to remember

an eye fer an eye leaves a whole lot of blind people...... Jonnie Hellens Aug 12, 2005 3:32 PM Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing in the morning..damn people

?

Jonnie

To send an email to -

I bet we'll be seeing that guy in the news later then. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

of course...Dubya use to blow up frogs with firecrackers when he was a wee sociopath...hmmmmmmmmmmheartwerk <heartworkAug 12, 2005 3:49 PM Subject: Re: not a pleasant thing to wake up to first thing in the morning..damn peopleYes - it is accepted wisdom here now that children who are cruel toanimals are very disturbed and usually are violent to humans later on.JOa blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the airfinishing one by one Jonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page