IndiaDivine.org

salad dressin fer jonnie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sorry..deleted original e-mail

you asked for a salad dressin recipe with tomato juice..right?

ok

take 1/2 cup tomato juice, a couple table spoons olive oil, the juice of one

lemon, a couple cloves of garlic...minced, some fresh parlsey and basil..toss em

all in a blender er a food pressesor....fer...oh..about 30 seconds to a minute

a dash of sea salt..and yer good to go

a blinding flash

hotter than the sun

dead bodies lie across the path

the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

You've made me so happy! I bet I'll be even happier when I actually try the recipe! Thanks.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sorry..deleted original e-mailyou asked for a salad dressin recipe with tomato juice..right?oktake 1/2 cup tomato juice, a couple table spoons olive oil, the juice of one lemon, a couple cloves of garlic...minced, some fresh parlsey and basil..toss em all in a blender er a food pressesor....fer...oh..about 30 seconds to a minutea dash of sea salt..and yer good to go a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the airfinishing one by one Jonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page

just here to help

:)

glad to be of service Jonnie Hellens Aug 12, 2005 3:48 PM Re: salad dressin fer jonnie

You've made me so happy! I bet I'll be even happier when I actually try the recipe! Thanks.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sorry..deleted original e-mailyou asked for a salad dressin recipe with tomato juice..right?oktake 1/2 cup tomato juice, a couple table spoons olive oil, the juice of one lemon, a couple cloves of garlic...minced, some fresh parlsey and basil..toss em all in a blender er a food pressesor....fer...oh..about 30 seconds to a minutea dash of sea salt..and yer good to go a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the airfinishing one by one

Jonnie

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one