IndiaDivine.org

Perseids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just got back from stargazing again :-) We saw several shooting

stars, and the sky was lovely. We're off to bed now - as it's getting

on for 2 a.m. Just as well we can have a lay in tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow

Jo

too bad i don't think i'll be able to see the peak tonite

two shows to go to..and it takes awhile to get out of the citylights

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/25jun_perseids2004.htm

heartwerk <heartwork

Aug 12, 2005 5:42 PM

Perseids

Just got back from stargazing again :-) We saw several shooting

stars, and the sky was lovely. We're off to bed now - as it's getting

on for 2 a.m. Just as well we can have a lay in tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow

Jo

To send an email to -

Laura lives in London and never gets to see the stars.

Jo

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> too bad i don't think i'll be able to see the peak tonite

> two shows to go to..and it takes awhile to get out of the citylights

>

> http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/25jun_perseids2004.htm

>

>

> heartwerk <heartwork@c...>

> Aug 12, 2005 5:42 PM

>

> Perseids

>

> Just got back from stargazing again :-) We saw several shooting

> stars, and the sky was lovely. We're off to bed now - as it's getting

> on for 2 a.m. Just as well we can have a lay in tomorrow.

>

> See you all tomorrow

>

> Jo

>

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

two shows?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

too bad i don't think i'll be able to see the peak tonitetwo shows to go to..and it takes awhile to get out of the citylightshttp://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/25jun_perseids2004.htmheartwerk <heartworkAug 12, 2005 5:42 PM Subject: PerseidsJust got back from stargazing again :-) We saw several shootingstars, and the sky was lovely. We're off to bed now - as it's gettingon for 2 a.m. Just as well we can have a lay in tomorrow.See you all tomorrowJoTo send an email to -

shows...

you know....gigs..

bands...i had to go to two shows that nite, so wouldn't have had time t o head out of the citylights to be able to see Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 9:31 AM Re: Perseids

two shows?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: too bad i don't think i'll be able to see the peak tonitetwo shows to go to..and it takes awhile to get out of the citylightshttp://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/25jun_perseids2004.htmheartwerk <heartworkAug 12, 2005 5:42 PM Subject: PerseidsJust got back from stargazing again :-) We saw several shootingstars, and the sky was lovely. We're off to bed now - as it's gettingon for 2 a.m. Just as well we can have a lay in tomorrow.See you all tomorrowJoTo send an email to -

Silly fraggle, got that, but wondered why you HAD ta go. Are you IN the shows, or were they just really important ones for ya to be at.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

shows...

you know....gigs..

bands...i had to go to two shows that nite, so wouldn't have had time t o head out of the citylights to be able to see Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 9:31 AM Re: Perseids

two shows?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: too bad i don't think i'll be able to see the peak tonitetwo shows to go to..and it takes awhile to get out of the citylightshttp://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/25jun_perseids2004.htmheartwerk <heartworkAug 12, 2005 5:42 PM Subject: PerseidsJust got back from stargazing again :-) We saw several shootingstars, and the sky was lovely. We're off to bed now - as it's gettingon for 2 a.m. Just as well we can have a lay in tomorrow.See you all tomorrowJoTo send an email to -

well...you never know....

umm..just friend's in bands and one show was a benefit for a friend's wedding, and another was the last nite a BOBfest band was in town/playing

i generally go to about 5 shows a week..work maybe 2 er 3 of em Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 7:05 PM Re: Perseids

Silly fraggle, got that, but wondered why you HAD ta go. Are you IN the shows, or were they just really important ones for ya to be at.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

shows...

you know....gigs..

How cool!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

umm..just friend's in bands and one show was a benefit for a friend's wedding, and another was the last nite a BOBfest band was in town/playing

i generally go to about 5 shows a week..work maybe 2 er 3 of em Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 7:05 PM Re: Perseids

shows...

you know....gigs..

umm

i guess

heh

eventually, the years of only gettin 4 hours sleep a nite is prolly gonna catch up with me!

:)

fraggle

Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 6:33 PM Re: Perseids

i generally go to about 5 shows a week..work maybe 2 er 3 of em

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

Nah, but how's ur hearing?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

umm

i guess

heh

eventually, the years of only gettin 4 hours sleep a nite is prolly gonna catch up with me!

:)

fraggle

Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 6:33 PM Re: Perseids

i generally go to about 5 shows a week..work maybe 2 er 3 of em

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one Jonnie