IndiaDivine.org

Jews leave Gaza?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word from him.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

everything is ok in the rest of the worldlet me get an hour er three to refute that.....rvijay <rvijay07Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM Subject: Re: Kalam wants big push to river linking project , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> if they attack iran, everything will be ok?> you've got a strange way of viewing "ok" vijay...> US attacked IRAQ, still everything is OK in rest of the World. Nextthey attack Iran, then only Iran will be affected. Thinking the otherway they feel is pessimistic. However, if being positive realistic oris it just imagination ?Meanwhile, US is also building up weapons etc., between India andPakistan.VijayTo

send an email to -

my opinion is they are pulling back from Gaza so isreal can consolidate their hold on the west bank

They've been dumping palestinians into the Gaza for years...

Isreal still holds all the keys to the gaza, all trade, airspace, etc..so, all they are doing is abandoning one region for now, so they can concentrate on another..

imo.... Jonnie Hellens Aug 16, 2005 11:33 AM Jews leave Gaza?

Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word from him.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: everything is ok in the rest of the worldlet me get an hour er three to refute that.....rvijay <rvijay07Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM Subject: Re: Kalam wants big push to river linking project , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> if they attack iran, everything will be ok?> you've got a strange way of viewing "ok" vijay...> US attacked IRAQ, still everything is OK in rest of the World. Nextthey attack Iran, then only Iran will be affected. Thinking the otherway they feel is pessimistic. However, if being positive realistic oris it just imagination ?Meanwhile, US is also building up weapons etc., between India andPakistan.VijayTo send an email to -

Ah, they don't belong there. Why shouldn't they *finally* leave?

Not that it is going to do much good since the Palestinians are still being blocked from entrance and exit by Sharron's goon squads!

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:33 AM

Jews leave Gaza?

Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word from him.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: everything is ok in the rest of the worldlet me get an hour er three to refute that.....rvijay <rvijay07Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM Subject: Re: Kalam wants big push to river linking project , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> if they attack iran, everything will be ok?> you've got a strange way of viewing "ok" vijay...> US attacked IRAQ, still everything is OK in rest of the World. Nextthey attack Iran, then only Iran will be affected. Thinking the otherway they feel is pessimistic. However, if being positive realistic oris it just imagination ?Meanwhile, US is also building up weapons etc., between India andPakistan.VijayT o send an email to -

I believe it is part of the international agreement that the Israelis

leave the Gaza strip as they should not have been there in the first

place.

It is about time the Palestinians had their own state, and some

protection.

Jo

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

> Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza

strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as

long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word from

him.

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:everything is ok in the rest of the

world

> let me get an hour er three to refute that.....

>

>

> rvijay <rvijay07@m...>

> Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM

>

> Re: Kalam wants big push to river linking

project

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> > if they attack iran, everything will be ok?

> > you've got a strange way of viewing " ok " vijay...

> >

>

>

> US attacked IRAQ, still everything is OK in rest of the World. Next

> they attack Iran, then only Iran will be affected. Thinking the

other

> way they feel is pessimistic. However, if being positive realistic

or

> is it just imagination ?

>

> Meanwhile, US is also building up weapons etc., between India and

> Pakistan.

>

> Vijay

>

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Wow, I guess I'm not very well informed about it at all. So the Israelis are squatters? Please fill me on y'all!heartwerk <heartwork wrote:

I believe it is part of the international agreement that the Israelis leave the Gaza strip as they should not have been there in the first place.It is about time the Palestinians had their own state, and some protection.Jo , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:> Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word from him.> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:everything is ok in the rest of the world> let me get an hour er three to refute that.....> > > rvijay <rvijay07@m...>> Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM> To:

> Re: Kalam wants big push to river linking project> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> > if they attack iran, everything will be ok?> > you've got a strange way of viewing "ok" vijay...> > > > > US attacked IRAQ, still everything is OK in rest of the World. Next> they attack Iran, then only Iran will be affected. Thinking the other> way they feel is pessimistic. However, if being positive realistic or> is it just imagination ?> > Meanwhile, US is also building up weapons etc., between India and> Pakistan.> > Vijay> > > > > > To send an email to - >

Jonnie Hellens Aug 17, 2005 11:48 AM Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

Wow, I guess I'm not very well informed about it at all. So the Israelis are squatters? Please fill me on y'all!heartwerk <heartwork wrote: I believe it is part of the international agreement that the Israelis leave the Gaza strip as they should not have been there in the first place.It is about time the Palestinians had their own state, and some protection.Jo , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:> Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word from him.> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:everything is ok in the rest of the world> let me get an hour er three to refute that.....> > > rvijay <rvijay07@m...>> Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM> > Re: Kalam wants big push to river linking project> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> > if they attack iran, everything will be ok?> > you've got a strange way of viewing "ok" vijay...> > > > > US attacked IRAQ, still everything is OK in rest of the World. Next> they attack Iran, then only Iran will be affected. Thinking the other> way they feel is pessimistic. However, if being positive realistic or> is it just imagination ?> > Meanwhile, US is also building up weapons etc., between India and> Pakistan.> > Vijay> > > > > > To send an email to - >

isreal took over the gaza strip during the 1967 war

UN mandates have repeatedly stated that isreal needs to give up territory it took and return to its pre 1967 borders

instead, isreal pushed isreali jewish settlers to move in...

while its horrible fer anyone to lose their home, lets look at it from the big picture

there are 8000 jewish settlers in the gaza strip..as opposed to 1.5 million palestinians....

the western media really didn't raise much a hoot as the isreali army demolished the homes of palestinians and centuries old orchards...

also..all the settlers being relocated(they got $$ to move their in the first place) get like $150,000... Jonnie Hellens Aug 17, 2005 11:48 AM Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

Wow, I guess I'm not very well informed about it at all. So the Israelis are squatters? Please fill me on y'all!heartwerk <heartwork wrote: I believe it is part of the international agreement that the Israelis leave the Gaza strip as they should not have been there in the first place.It is about time the Palestinians had their own state, and some protection.Jo , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:> Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word from him.> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:everything is ok in the rest of the world> let me get an hour er three to refute that.....> > > rvijay <rvijay07@m...>> Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM> > Re: Kalam wants big push to river linking project> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> > if they attack iran, everything will be ok?> > you've got a strange way of viewing "ok" vijay...> > > > > US attacked IRAQ, still everything is OK in rest of the World. Next> they attack Iran, then only Iran will be affected. Thinking the other> way they feel is pessimistic. However, if being positive realistic or> is it just imagination ?> > Meanwhile, US is also building up weapons etc., between India and> Pakistan.> > Vijay> > > > > > To send an email to - >

Gee, I need to stay out from under my rock a lot more often.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

UN mandates have repeatedly stated that isreal needs to give up territory it took and return to its pre 1967 borders

while its horrible fer anyone to lose their home, lets look at it from the big picture

there are 8000 jewish settlers in the gaza strip..as opposed to 1.5 million palestinians....

the western media really didn't raise much a hoot as the isreali army demolished the homes of palestinians and centuries old orchards...

also..all the settlers being relocated(they got $$ to move their in the first place) get like $150,000... Jonnie Hellens Aug 17, 2005 11:48 AM Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

Wow, I guess I'm not very well informed about it at all. So the Israelis are squatters? Please fill me on y'all!heartwerk <heartwork wrote: I believe it is part of the international agreement that the Israelis leave the Gaza strip as they should not have been there in the first place.It is about time the Palestinians had their own state, and some protection.Jo , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:> Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word from him.> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:everything is ok in the rest of the world> let me get an hour er three to refute that.....> > > rvijay <rvijay07@m...>> Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM> To:

> Re: Kalam wants big push to river linking project> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> > if they attack iran, everything will be ok?> > you've got a strange way of viewing "ok" vijay...> > > > > US attacked IRAQ, still everything is OK in rest of the World. Next> they attack Iran, then only Iran will be affected. Thinking the other> way they feel is pessimistic. However, if being positive realistic or> is it just imagination ?> > Meanwhile, US is also building up weapons etc., between India and> Pakistan.> > Vijay> > > > > > To send an email to - >

Who created and defined the state of Isreal in the first place? didnt it come about in the late 1940`s?

History lesson please?

The Valley Vegan............Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

Gee, I need to stay out from under my rock a lot more often.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Wow, I guess I'm not very well informed about it at all. So the Israelis are squatters? Please fill me on y'all!heartwerk <heartwork wrote: I believe it is part of the international agreement that the Israelis leave the Gaza strip as they should not have been there in the first place.It is about time the Palestinians had their own state, and some protection.Jo , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:> Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word from him.> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:everything is ok in the rest of the world> let me get an hour er three to refute that.....> > > rvijay <rvijay07@m...>> Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM> To:

that was just a quick synapses...

actually..the isreali settlers being relocated get between $150-400,000...

and something like 2 years rent free if they move to certain areas....hoogroups.com Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

the modern state of isreal dates back to 1948, when it declared its independence from the british mandate, after a protracted campaign against said british

one of the major events was the bombing of the king david hotel by jewish nationalists in 1946, killing just under 100 people peter hurd Aug 17, 2005 1:53 PM Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

Who created and defined the state of Isreal in the first place? didnt it come about in the late 1940`s?

History lesson please?

The Valley Vegan............Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

Don't they feel it's their land? What do you think made the Israelis come to that conclusion, the bible?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

and something like 2 years rent free if they move to certain areas....hoogroups.com Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

Were there any local laws to stop Jewish people living there?

What I don't agree with is setting up an Israeli state, importing a

race from across the world, and making the local people second class

citizens. The Palestinians were turfed out of their homes and

farms.

There are orphanages in Egypt for all the Palestinian kids who have

been shot in the head as target practice.

The Israeli gunmen won't allow the Palestinians to go harvest their

olive crops, which is why people from this country go out to act as

an international shield against the gunmen.

How would we like that to happen in our own countries?

Jo

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

> Don't they feel it's their land? What do you think made the

Israelis come to that conclusion, the bible?

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:that was just a quick synapses...

> actually..the isreali settlers being relocated get between $150-

> and something like 2 years rent free if they move to certain

areas....

>

>

>

>

>

> hoogroups.com

> Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

>

>

> Gee, I need to stay out from under my rock a lot more often.

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote: isreal took over the gaza strip

during the 1967 war

> UN mandates have repeatedly stated that isreal needs to give up

territory it took and return to its pre 1967 borders

> instead, isreal pushed isreali jewish settlers to move in...

> while its horrible fer anyone to lose their home, lets look at it

from the big picture

> there are 8000 jewish settlers in the gaza strip..as opposed to 1.5

million palestinians....

> the western media really didn't raise much a hoot as the isreali

army demolished the homes of palestinians and centuries old

orchards...

> also..all the settlers being relocated(they got $$ to move their in

the first place) get like $150,000...

>

>

>

> Jonnie Hellens

> Aug 17, 2005 11:48 AM

>

> Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

>

>

> Wow, I guess I'm not very well informed about it at all. So the

Israelis are squatters? Please fill me on y'all!

>

> heartwerk <heartwork@c...> wrote: I believe it is part of the

international agreement that the Israelis

> leave the Gaza strip as they should not have been there in the

first

> place.

>

> It is about time the Palestinians had their own state, and some

> protection.

>

> Jo

>

> , Jonnie Hellens

> <jonnie_hellens> wrote:

> > Can you believe that? That Jews (is that PC?) need to leave Gaza

> strip? And Bush, who claims to need to protect everybody else (as

> long as it's helping his bankn account?), I haven't heard a word

from

> him.

> >

> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:everything is ok in the rest of

the

> world

> > let me get an hour er three to refute that.....

> >

> >

> > rvijay <rvijay07@m...>

> > Aug 15, 2005 1:08 PM

> >

> > Re: Kalam wants big push to river linking

> project

> >

> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...>

wrote:

> > > if they attack iran, everything will be ok?

> > > you've got a strange way of viewing " ok " vijay...

> > >

> >

> >

> > US attacked IRAQ, still everything is OK in rest of the World.

Next

> > they attack Iran, then only Iran will be affected. Thinking the

> other

> > way they feel is pessimistic. However, if being positive

realistic

> or

> > is it just imagination ?

> >

> > Meanwhile, US is also building up weapons etc., between India and

> > Pakistan.

> >

> > Vijay

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > To send an email to -

>

> >

many jews feel that a large swath of the area was given to them by their god as their promised land...

they arethe Chosen Ones and it is their homeland....

this links up lovingly with Rapture Ready folks here

and, since i can see jonnie already going "huh?", there is a large x-tian movement with its fingers deep into this Admin(and was big in reagans as well) that believe in the Rapture..that during the end times, those chosen by god will ascend into heaven, leaving the earth to roil in war and flames and rock music....

there's lovely posters i've seen, of angelic republicans flying up to heaven, leaving their bodies in their cars on the freeway, happily careening into other vehicles...i'm not joking...

Israel is immensely important to these folks, for this is where Armageddon will take place, and jesus will come back

(armageddon is actually a real place..meggido..its a ruin on top of a hill..) Jonnie Hellens Aug 17, 2005 5:29 PM Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

Don't they feel it's their land? What do you think made the Israelis come to that conclusion, the bible?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Thanks fraggle (another angelic smile). I understood without explanation about Rapture Ready (see there are miracles!) folks and meggido. I am a little confused however, I thought I heard on the news that Israelis were given the Gaza strip and elsewhere that they just went there because THEY believe it is their land. NE1 shine some light on this?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

many jews feel that a large swath of the area was given to them by their god as their promised land...

and, since i can see jonnie already going "huh?", there is a large x-tian movement with its fingers deep into this Admin(and was big in reagans as well) that believe in the Rapture..that during the end times, those chosen by god will ascend into heaven, leaving the earth to roil in war and flames and rock music....

there's lovely posters i've seen, of angelic republicans flying up to heaven, leaving their bodies in their cars on the freeway, happily careening into other vehicles...i'm not joking...

Israel is immensely important to these folks, for this is where Armageddon will take place, and jesus will come back

(armageddon is actually a real place..meggido..its a ruin on top of a hill..) Jonnie Hellens Aug 17, 2005 5:29 PM Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

given?

they occupied it after the 1967 war

they went there because they were encouraged and many believe it is theirs by right/destiny...god gave it to them..the whole covenant with abraham thing Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 6:27 PM Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

Thanks fraggle (another angelic smile). I understood without explanation about Rapture Ready (see there are miracles!) folks and meggido. I am a little confused however, I thought I heard on the news that Israelis were given the Gaza strip and elsewhere that they just went there because THEY believe it is their land. NE1 shine some light on this?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Thanks again fraggle.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

given?

they went there because they were encouraged and many believe it is theirs by right/destiny...god gave it to them..the whole covenant with abraham thing Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 6:27 PM Re: Re: Jews leave Gaza?

Yeah God given right,.................religion and politics,best excuses for war.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

given?

Hi Peter

> Who created and defined the state of Isreal in the first place? didnt it come about in the late 1940`s?

> History lesson please?

I'm sure Fraggle has already given a good answer to this, so I'll just add in a slightly different perspective...

The state of Israel was created as a direct result of the focus of the media on the number of Jews killed in Nazi Germany. The media effectively created the call for a seperate Jewish state (you'll notice that there was never such a call for gypsies, homosexuals, or any of the others persecuted by the Nazis). There were originally three locations under consideration - I forget the first one, Argentina was the second, but was considered too close to the US (they knew it would cause a lot of trouble), and the Palestinian homeland. The latter was preferred by the leaders of the Zionists (who, as I'll come to in a minute aren't exactly Jewish), as it contained the ancient biblical homeland of the Hebrews.

Now, the main funding for the new Jewish state, and the war that created it came from a select few families, claiming to be Jewish. The most prominent of these families was the Rothschilds, who actually had only become nominally Jewish 2 generations earlier, changing their name to the more Hebrew sounding "Rothschild" from their original German name (Von something... I forget now) during the 1870s. One of the earliest "Rothschilds" had been the illegitemate father of a child with one of his servants... that child was Hitler's mother. The Rothschilds were also major shareholders of IG Farben - the company which operated the gas chambers in Nazi concentration camps. The Rothschilds have absolutely no Jewish blood whatsoever, and are purely European (German) by descent, as are virtually all of the leaders in the Zionist movement.

Where this becomes difficult is that the media has intrinsically linked Zionism to Judaism, thereby making any criticism of Zionism appear to be anti-Semitic. Zionism is actually a political movement which would appear to have been created toward the end of the 19th century, hi-jacking Judaism, and (ab)using it as a "front" for what is a purely political, and largely non-Jewish political group designed to stir up trouble in the middle east. There is a document which appeared during the 1940s, which claimed to have been created at the end of the 19th century called "The Protocols of Zion", which laid out the details of what this group wanted to achieve during the 20th century. Most people believe this to be a "Nazi fake" (no-one can argue with that, otherwise they obviously support nazis), but it is interesting to note that virtually everything it stated has come to pass!

Anyway, enough of that for now... I still have 500+ e-mails to go through.

BB

Peter