IndiaDivine.org

Avian Flu Opinion.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i tihnk you just love having me talk about doom and gloom

its just matter of time before the avian flu mutates enough so its easily spread

from human to human

once that happens...i'll miss you all

its not gonna just hit asia..its going to be a world pandemic

with global travel the way it is, and the way we are all so interconnected, any

flu pandemic is gonna make the black death look like a case of the sniffles

also, with the use of certain anti-viral medicines given t ochickens in china,

they've already knocked out some of the ways to treat any outbreak, as the virus

mutated resistance to em now

look at it this way..the normal flu(whichever version comes slipping thru each

year) has a less then 1% mortality rate..

ie: less then 1% of the people who come in catch the flu die of it

the great spanish influence outbreak of 1918 had something like a 5-8% mortality

rate...it killed MILLIONS

avian flu has a mortality rate of over 50%

got goosebumps yet?

rvijay <rvijay07

Aug 17, 2005 10:35 AM

Avian Flu Opinion.

There are articles that this can hit really bit in Asia. What is your

take on this ?!!!

To send an email to -

Its about time you picked up some good news for a change!

On the subject of Avian Flu,....I heard that they have now found out that it was spread by humans taking the birds to market now as opposed to any other method...........good old mankind, another triumph.

The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i tihnk you just love having me talk about doom and gloomits just matter of time before the avian flu mutates enough so its easily spread from human to humanonce that happens...i'll miss you allits not gonna just hit asia..its going to be a world pandemicwith global travel the way it is, and the way we are all so interconnected, any flu pandemic is gonna make the black death look like a case of the snifflesalso, with the use of certain anti-viral medicines given t ochickens in china, they've already knocked out some of the ways to treat any outbreak, as the virus mutated resistance to em nowlook at it this way..the normal flu(whichever version comes slipping thru each year) has a less then 1% mortality rate..ie: less then 1% of the people who come in catch the flu die of itthe great spanish influence outbreak of 1918 had something like a

5-8% mortality rate...it killed MILLIONSavian flu has a mortality rate of over 50%got goosebumps yet?rvijay Aug 17, 2005 10:35 AM Subject: Avian Flu Opinion.There are articles that this can hit really bit in Asia. What is yourtake on this ?!!!To send an email to -

I've heard we are overdue for a pandemic, it's just a question what's gonna be served?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i tihnk you just love having me talk about doom and gloomits just matter of time before the avian flu mutates enough so its easily spread from human to humanonce that happens...i'll miss you allits not gonna just hit asia..its going to be a world pandemicwith global travel the way it is, and the way we are all so interconnected, any flu pandemic is gonna make the black death look like a case of the snifflesalso, with the use of certain anti-viral medicines given t ochickens in china, they've already knocked out some of the ways to treat any outbreak, as the virus mutated resistance to em nowlook at it this way..the normal flu(whichever version comes slipping thru each year) has a less then 1% mortality rate..ie: less then 1% of the people who come in catch the flu die of itthe great spanish influence outbreak of 1918 had something like a

5-8% mortality rate...it killed MILLIONSavian flu has a mortality rate of over 50%got goosebumps yet?rvijay <rvijay07Aug 17, 2005 10:35 AM Subject: Avian Flu Opinion.There are articles that this can hit really bit in Asia. What is yourtake on this ?!!!To send an email to -