IndiaDivine.org

Fox says: Poor Israelis have to move from their homes!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Above is the lead-in to the story on last nights news. Can you see how I got the idea that it was really unfair for them? Ugh! It's hard to tell what to believe, since wherever one gets news, it's gonna be slanted by the person/company doing it.heartwerk <heartwork wrote:

That explains why there is nothing on there for me then.Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> FOX news is out and out rightwing progandarupert murdoch said it from the get go that he wanted to create a news station that only push the Right's agendanot like the rest of big media news is much betterJonnie

all the news casts are like that here

very biased

again, while its horrible to lose yer home, they are getting $150 -$400,000 to be relocated..

there's only 8000 of em

and the cops removing em are unarmed

now imagine if they were palestinians instead..they'd have blown em to hades by now Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 1:36 PM Fox says: Poor Israelis have to move from their homes!

Above is the lead-in to the story on last nights news. Can you see how I got the idea that it was really unfair for them? Ugh! It's hard to tell what to believe, since wherever one gets news, it's gonna be slanted by the person/company doing it.heartwerk <heartwork wrote: That explains why there is nothing on there for me then.Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> FOX news is out and out rightwing progandarupert murdoch said it from the get go that he wanted to create a news station that only push the Right's agendanot like the rest of big media news is much better

Jonnie

To send an email to -

It is always hard to leave your home and I feel a little sympathy for the Israeli people being moved - but I would not have moved into a place where other people were being pushed out like that, so my main sympathies are with the Palestinians.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:36 PM

Fox says: Poor Israelis have to move from their homes!

Above is the lead-in to the story on last nights news. Can you see how I got the idea that it was really unfair for them? Ugh! It's hard to tell what to believe, since wherever one gets news, it's gonna be slanted by the person/company doing it.heartwerk <heartwork wrote: That explains why there is nothing on there for me then.Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> FOX news is out and out rightwing progandarupert murdoch said it from the get go that he wanted to create a news station that only push the Right's agendanot like the rest of big media news is much betterJonnie

My MIL came here from Finland. She says our news is heavily edited. She reads her news on a Finnish newspaper, sadly, I cannot read Finnish.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

very biased

again, while its horrible to lose yer home, they are getting $150 -$400,000 to be relocated..

there's only 8000 of em

now imagine if they were palestinians instead..they'd have blown em to hades by now Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 1:36 PM Fox says: Poor Israelis have to move from their homes!

Above is the lead-in to the story on last nights news. Can you see how I got the idea that it was really unfair for them? Ugh! It's hard to tell what to believe, since wherever one gets news, it's gonna be slanted by the person/company doing it.heartwerk <heartwork wrote: That explains why there is nothing on there for me then.Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> FOX news is out and out rightwing progandarupert murdoch said it from the get go that he wanted to create a news station that only push the Right's agendanot like the rest of big media news is much better

Jonnie

To send an email to -

ya gotta just cast the net wider..

read a variety of sources

the Guardian that our limey friends have is pretty good... Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 5:35 PM Re: Fox says: Poor Israelis have to move from their homes!

My MIL came here from Finland. She says our news is heavily edited. She reads her news on a Finnish newspaper, sadly, I cannot read Finnish.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

very biased

there's only 8000 of em

Jonnie

To send an email to -

Is that http://www.guardian.co.uk/?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

the Guardian that our limey friends have is pretty good... Jonnie Hellens Aug 18, 2005 5:35 PM Re: Fox says: Poor Israelis have to move from their homes!

very biased

there's only 8000 of em

Jonnie

To send an email to -

yup yup

look around..tons of stuff out there...

if you rely on FOX, USA Today, er actually of the american major media conglomerates, yer just gonna get the same versions of every story..over and over and over...

i think we are overdue fer another scandal er murder trial...

Jonnie Hellens Aug 19, 2005 10:50 AM Re: Fox says: Poor Israelis have to move from their homes!

very biased

there's only 8000 of em

Jonnie

To send an email to -

More of a times man myself http://www.timesonline.co.uk/

The Valley Vegan...........Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

very biased

there's only 8000 of em

Jonnie

To send an email to -

I was reading on the website that was recommended that Sharon, in apx 02/04 said that he would evacuate the Israelis in the Gaza strip, even if the peace treaty wasn't signed. At that time he was being investigated because his son supposedly took bribes. It says that it may be he said that to take the focus away from the bribe scandel?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yup yup

look around..tons of stuff out there...

if you rely on FOX, USA Today, er actually of the american major media conglomerates, yer just gonna get the same versions of every story..over and over and over...

i think we are overdue fer another scandal er murder trial...

Jonnie Hellens Aug 19, 2005 10:50 AM Re: Fox says: Poor Israelis have to move from their homes!

very biased

there's only 8000 of em

Jonnie

To send an email to -