IndiaDivine.org

His majesty the cat....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

High powered squirt guns work pretty well. sit back and wait and then bellow NO! as you hit him/her with a jet of water.

What kind of blinds are they and what exactly is the cat doing to them? Have you tried cayenne pepper?

Lynda

-

Cynthia Gadarian

Friday, August 19, 2005 6:41 PM

His majesty the cat....

I am losing my mind. If you ever hear a rifle shot go off at two in the morning, that will be me shooting the cat. Headline will read: “Frantic Teacher goes Crazy and shoots Cat for pounding on the blinds CONTINUALLY, causing the woman to stick pencils in her eyes until they bled.

I have tried non-toxic remedies for keeping cats away from things. This cat relishes them. I am trying desperately to avoid buying chemical based deterrent sprays, but if he keeps this up I may start spiking his food with Xanax or something.

Help. HelpHelpHelp. Are there any remedies out there you know of to keep my cat, lovingly referred to as “satan”, away from the blinds?

I have to lie down with a cold cloth now.

Cynthia

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.12/77 - Release 8/18/05

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.12/77 - Release 8/18/05

Can't you keep him out of the room - twould be healthier anyway.

Jo

-

Cynthia Gadarian

Saturday, August 20, 2005 2:41 AM

His majesty the cat....

I am losing my mind. If you ever hear a rifle shot go off at two in the morning, that will be me shooting the cat. Headline will read: “Frantic Teacher goes Crazy and shoots Cat for pounding on the blinds CONTINUALLY, causing the woman to stick pencils in her eyes until they bled.

I have tried non-toxic remedies for keeping cats away from things. This cat relishes them. I am trying desperately to avoid buying chemical based deterrent sprays, but if he keeps this up I may start spiking his food with Xanax or something.

Help. HelpHelpHelp. Are there any remedies out there you know of to keep my cat, lovingly referred to as “satan”, away from the blinds?

Cynthia

LOL!

My problem is my dog dreams. He dreams that he is running in a field

surrounded with rabbits and other furry creatures to chase. But he

always misses them.

We have a hardwood floor and he has nails.

So all of a sudden you wake to " scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape,

scrape, scrape, scrape, - and it goes faster as he gains momentum

chasing these bunnies. Then it stops and you hear a LOUD sigh as he

misses the bunnies.

Five minutes later it starts again.

As for cats, my hubby had them before we met and had them trained

very well. But his method to keep them away from things was to shoot

them with a water pistol.

Now not in an evil manner and did not soak them. Just every time

they started to get to something they shouldn't, he would release a

little squirt. They hated it so much they stayed away. Not sure how

easy this is to do in the wee hours of the morning though.

Nikki :)

, " Cynthia Gadarian "

<cgadarian@a...> wrote:

> I am losing my mind. If you ever hear a rifle shot go off at two

in the

> morning, that will be me shooting the cat. Headline will

read: " Frantic

> Teacher goes Crazy and shoots Cat for pounding on the blinds

CONTINUALLY,

> causing the woman to stick pencils in her eyes until they bled.

>

>

>

> I have tried non-toxic remedies for keeping cats away from

things. This cat

> relishes them. I am trying desperately to avoid buying chemical

based

> deterrent sprays, but if he keeps this up I may start spiking his

food with

> Xanax or something.

>

>

>

> Help. HelpHelpHelp. Are there any remedies out there you know of

to keep

> my cat, lovingly referred to as " satan " , away from the blinds?

>

>

>

> I have to lie down with a cold cloth now.

>

> Cynthia

You are lucky, my old and slightly decrepid 14 year old moggy who lives on my bed and doesnt leave my upstairs any more, now insists on spending large ammounts of the night under the bedclothes with me. This may sound cute, but it means that I cannot fall asleep for fear of crushing her. So I have to limit her to 10 -20 minutes at a time.Why she doesnt want to cuddle my wife I dont know.

The Valley Vegan............earthstrm <nikkimack wrote:

LOL!My problem is my dog dreams. He dreams that he is running in a field surrounded with rabbits and other furry creatures to chase. But he always misses them.We have a hardwood floor and he has nails.So all of a sudden you wake to "scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, - and it goes faster as he gains momentum chasing these bunnies. Then it stops and you hear a LOUD sigh as he misses the bunnies.Five minutes later it starts again.As for cats, my hubby had them before we met and had them trained very well. But his method to keep them away from things was to shoot them with a water pistol.Now not in an evil manner and did not soak them. Just every time they started to get to something they shouldn't, he would release a little squirt. They hated it so much they stayed away. Not sure how

easy this is to do in the wee hours of the morning though.Nikki :) , "Cynthia Gadarian" wrote:> I am losing my mind. If you ever hear a rifle shot go off at two in the> morning, that will be me shooting the cat. Headline will read: "Frantic> Teacher goes Crazy and shoots Cat for pounding on the blinds CONTINUALLY,> causing the woman to stick pencils in her eyes until they bled.> > > > I have tried non-toxic remedies for keeping cats away from things. This cat> relishes them. I am trying desperately to avoid buying chemical based> deterrent sprays, but if he keeps this up I may start spiking his food with> Xanax or something.> > > > Help. HelpHelpHelp. Are there any remedies out there you know of to keep> my cat, lovingly referred to as "satan", away from the

blinds?> > > > I have to lie down with a cold cloth now. > > Cynthia

Hi peter,

Sounds like your littel baby needs security in his/her old age. our old cat spend, his last years sleeping at our feet during, something he didn't do as a young cat..

Last month, in the streets of The Bronx, NYc, I found a puppy.

He was in the middle of the street, I was about to get on a bus... instead I took him home. He looked to be about 5 months old.

We brought him in our Van from Nyc, to Florida and he is here with us now.

He needs some Serious Training! I am glad we have him, and I feel safer in my house at nights. We named him Percibal.

He doesn't like me. Instead chose my husband as his preferred person. oh well. We now have four animals in our house!

A zoo.

Will your dog sleep on a doggie bed right next to yours?

-

peter hurd

8/20/2005 3:56:47 PM

Re: Re: His majesty the cat....

You are lucky, my old and slightly decrepid 14 year old moggy who lives on my bed and doesnt leave my upstairs any more, now insists on spending large ammounts of the night under the bedclothes with me. This may sound cute, but it means that I cannot fall asleep for fear of crushing her. So I have to limit her to 10 -20 minutes at a time.Why she doesnt want to cuddle my wife I dont know.

LOL!My problem is my dog dreams. He dreams that he is running in a field surrounded with rabbits and other furry creatures to chase. But he always misses them.We have a hardwood floor and he has nails.So all of a sudden you wake to "scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, - and it goes faster as he gains momentum chasing these bunnies. Then it stops and you hear a LOUD sigh as he misses the bunnies.Five minutes later it starts again.As for cats, my hubby had them before we met and had them trained very well. But his method to keep them away from things was to shoot them with a water pistol.Now not in an evil manner and did not soak them. Just every time they started to get to something they shouldn't, he would release a little squirt. They hated it so much they stayed away. Not sure how easy this is to do in the wee hours of the morning though.Nikki :) , "Cynthia Gadarian" wrote:> I am losing my mind. If you ever hear a rifle shot go off at two in the> morning, that will be me shooting the cat. Headline will read: "Frantic> Teacher goes Crazy and shoots Cat for pounding on the blinds CONTINUALLY,> causing the woman to stick pencils in her eyes until they bled.> > > > I have tried non-toxic remedies for keeping cats away from things. This cat> relishes them. I am trying desperately to avoid buying chemical based> deterrent sprays, but if he keeps this up I may start spiking his food with> Xanax or something.> > > > Help. HelpHelpHelp. Are there any remedies out there you know of to keep> my cat, lovingly referred to as "satan", away from the blinds?> > > > I have to lie down with a cold cloth now. > > Cynthia

My doggie is actually a cat ( moggy being slang ), she doesnt tolerate any other animals ( including the younger cat that we have), and unfortunately her eyesight is very limited.

The Valley Vegan........."zurumato" <zurumato wrote:

Hi peter,

Sounds like your littel baby needs security in his/her old age. our old cat spend, his last years sleeping at our feet during, something he didn't do as a young cat..

Last month, in the streets of The Bronx, NYc, I found a puppy.

He was in the middle of the street, I was about to get on a bus... instead I took him home. He looked to be about 5 months old.

We brought him in our Van from Nyc, to Florida and he is here with us now.

He needs some Serious Training! I am glad we have him, and I feel safer in my house at nights. We named him Percibal.

He doesn't like me. Instead chose my husband as his preferred person. oh well. We now have four animals in our house!

A zoo.

Will your dog sleep on a doggie bed right next to yours?

-

peter hurd

8/20/2005 3:56:47 PM

Re: Re: His majesty the cat....

LOL!My problem is my dog dreams. He dreams that he is running in a field surrounded with rabbits and other furry creatures to chase. But he always misses them.We have a hardwood floor and he has nails.So all of a sudden you wake to "scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape, - and it goes faster as he gains momentum chasing these bunnies. Then it stops and you hear a LOUD sigh as he misses the bunnies.Five minutes later it starts again.As for cats, my hubby had them before we met and had them trained very well. But his method to keep them away from things was to shoot them with a water pistol.Now not in an evil manner and did not soak them. Just every time they started to get to something they shouldn't, he would release a little squirt. They hated it so much they stayed away. Not sure how

easy this is to do in the wee hours of the morning though.Nikki :) , "Cynthia Gadarian" wrote:> I am losing my mind. If you ever hear a rifle shot go off at two in the> morning, that will be me shooting the cat. Headline will read: "Frantic> Teacher goes Crazy and shoots Cat for pounding on the blinds CONTINUALLY,> causing the woman to stick pencils in her eyes until they bled.> > > > I have tried non-toxic remedies for keeping cats away from things. This cat> relishes them. I am trying desperately to avoid buying chemical based> deterrent sprays, but if he keeps this up I may start spiking his food with> Xanax or something.> > > > Help. HelpHelpHelp. Are there any remedies out there you know of to keep> my cat, lovingly referred to as "satan", away from the

blinds?> > > > I have to lie down with a cold cloth now. > > Cynthia

Perhaps you are more cuddly!

Nikki ;)

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> You are lucky, my old and slightly decrepid 14 year old moggy who

lives on my bed and doesnt leave my upstairs any more, now insists

on spending large ammounts of the night under the bedclothes with

me. This may sound cute, but it means that I cannot fall asleep for

fear of crushing her. So I have to limit her to 10 -20 minutes at a

time.Why she doesnt want to cuddle my wife I dont know.

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> earthstrm <nikkimack@m...> wrote:

> LOL!

>

> My problem is my dog dreams. He dreams that he is running in a

field

> surrounded with rabbits and other furry creatures to chase. But he

> always misses them.

>

> We have a hardwood floor and he has nails.

>

> So all of a sudden you wake to " scrape, scrape, scrape, scrape,

> scrape, scrape, scrape, - and it goes faster as he gains momentum

> chasing these bunnies. Then it stops and you hear a LOUD sigh as

he

> misses the bunnies.

>

> Five minutes later it starts again.

>

> As for cats, my hubby had them before we met and had them trained

> very well. But his method to keep them away from things was to

shoot

> them with a water pistol.

>

> Now not in an evil manner and did not soak them. Just every time

> they started to get to something they shouldn't, he would release

a

> little squirt. They hated it so much they stayed away. Not sure

how

> easy this is to do in the wee hours of the morning though.

>

> Nikki :)

Our blinds go crazy because of the air conditioner (it slaps the slats around) and I've actually had dreams where I've done all sorts of things to them to make them stop (several rolls of duct tape, etc) Cynthia Gadarian <cgadarian wrote:

Cynthia

Jonnie