Guest guest

sooooo

go then!!!!

wots stopping you??

where there's a will, there's a way

next weekend we are going camping in the sierra

then off to Bodie(ghost town)

end of september colorado

december hope to hit portland, seattle and vancouver.....

next year..back to EUROPE

i hope i hope i hope..... Jonnie Hellens Aug 23, 2005 3:55 PM Re: i blame the little mermaid

I bet he will. I'm so envious. Kinda sucks sometimes owning ur own business. There are so many places I would love to go, Tuscany area of Italy, see the Northern lights, the beautiful views of Greece, etc...Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

My dad lives in Bridgeport, which is right near Bodie. Beautiful

country, there.

They say that Bodie is cursed - apparently if you take anything from

the town, bad things will happen to you until you bring it back.

Love,

Anna

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

that explains a lot

i have a few things from there

tho..it would have had to be a retroactive curse..as my entire life has been a

series of disasters

wheeeeeeeeeeeee

ya, bodie is nice..and lotsa other more hidden ghost towns around there

snakewoman327 <anna333

Aug 23, 2005 5:12 PM

Re: i blame the little jonnie

My dad lives in Bridgeport, which is right near Bodie. Beautiful

country, there.

They say that Bodie is cursed - apparently if you take anything from

the town, bad things will happen to you until you bring it back.

Love,

Anna

>

To send an email to -

I would have to literally leave my DH. Other than going to Tucson a couple of times when he could really justify closing the store, the first time I travelled was a couple of years ago when my son had heart surgery. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. My daughter went with me too, and the 3 of us made good use of the time. I grew up in So Cal and so I loved showing them some of my fav places. But of course, I had to get my little butt back to work ASAP. Then I went this summer to visit my mom, it took years to manage to get him to unlock the dang lock from my ankle! The other vacation I got was when I had the stent put in. My DH hates physical labor, so I'm the workhorse. I've heard that each time while I was gone, my DH with his normally unable to be ruffled feathers and chatters away with everyone was quite the grouch. In fact ripping a few peoples head off I heard. We have a current

disagreement. I told him I never planned to die at this store when I started it and life is too short to not do things and hope to retire and travel. He's a workaholic and hates any change. We'll see what happens.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sooooo

go then!!!!

wots stopping you??

i hope i hope i hope..... Jonnie Hellens Aug 23, 2005 3:55 PM Re: i blame the little mermaid

I bet he will. I'm so envious. Kinda sucks sometimes owning ur own business. There are so many places I would love to go, Tuscany area of Italy, see the Northern lights, the beautiful views of Greece, etc...Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one Jonnie

workaholic

yet

hates physical labor

boi am i confused... Jonnie Hellens Aug 23, 2005 6:17 PM Re: i blame the little jonnie

I would have to literally leave my DH. Other than going to Tucson a couple of times when he could really justify closing the store, the first time I travelled was a couple of years ago when my son had heart surgery. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. My daughter went with me too, and the 3 of us made good use of the time. I grew up in So Cal and so I loved showing them some of my fav places. But of course, I had to get my little butt back to work ASAP. Then I went this summer to visit my mom, it took years to manage to get him to unlock the dang lock from my ankle! The other vacation I got was when I had the stent put in. My DH hates physical labor, so I'm the workhorse. I've heard that each time while I was gone, my DH with his normally unable to be ruffled feathers and chatters away with everyone was quite the grouch. In fact ripping a few peoples head off I heard. We have a current disagreement. I told him I never planned to die at this store when I started it and life is too short to not do things and hope to retire and travel. He's a workaholic and hates any change. We'll see what happens.

finishing one by one

You are voluntarily going to Portland and points north in DECEMBER???? Did you fall on your little Fraggle thinking end????

Lynda, who used to live in Portland and wouldn't wish Portland in the winter on anyone!

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 2:09 PM

sooooo

go then!!!!

wots stopping you??

finishing one by one

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05

not as bad as winter in say...quebec city...!

just passin thru...

and...beer will be calling Lynda Aug 23, 2005 4:00 PM Re: i blame the little jonnie

You are voluntarily going to Portland and points north in DECEMBER???? Did you fall on your little Fraggle thinking end????

Lynda, who used to live in Portland and wouldn't wish Portland in the winter on anyone!

finishing one by one

Nah, I bet Quebec doesn't go in 3 day cycles! Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days. Repeat. Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days, Repeat!

Lynda

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:51 PM

just passin thru...

and...beer will be calling Lynda Aug 23, 2005 4:00 PM Re: i blame the little jonnie

finishing one by one

Kinda like rinse very well and repeat?Lynda <lurine wrote:

Nah, I bet Quebec doesn't go in 3 day cycles! Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days. Repeat. Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days, Repeat!

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05Jonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page

I can take the screaming cold winds and I can take the snow. I can even take the sleet. Yuke, yuke, yuke when you add in the rain. It is then a to the bones cold that you can't get rid of. Damp cold is BAD!

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:20 AM

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05Jonnie

You'd not like England then - or Wales.

Jo

-

Lynda

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:44 PM

I can take the screaming cold winds and I can take the snow. I can even take the sleet. Yuke, yuke, yuke when you add in the rain. It is then a to the bones cold that you can't get rid of. Damp cold is BAD!

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Scotland? Highlands, maybe? Cause I am bound and determined to go wandering through the castles!

the snow is fine as long as you don't add in rain to the mix at the same time.

Lynda

-

Jo Cwazy

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:57 PM

Jo

-

Lynda

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Oh definitely - one minute your leaning into the wind, and then it's

not there.

Jo

> i'd much rather ride in the rain ANYDAY over the wind....

Unfortunately most of the castles in Scotland are not intact, just a

wall or two standing, although it is good to visit them.

The one to definitely not miss is Eilean Donan Castle. The first

time we saw it we were driving along, and it just came into view -

looked as though it was in the middle of the loch - really

beautiful. It is the castle used in The Highlander.

http://www.eileandonancastle.com/

There seem to be more intact castles in England and Caernarfon Castle

in Wales is well worth a visit too.

Jo

, " Lynda " <lurine@s...> wrote:

> Scotland? Highlands, maybe? Cause I am bound and determined to go

wandering through the castles!

>

> the snow is fine as long as you don't add in rain to the mix at the

same time.

>

> Lynda

> -

> Jo Cwazy

>

> Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:57 PM

> Re: i blame the little jonnie

>

>

> You'd not like England then - or Wales.

>

> Jo

> -

> Lynda

>

> Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:44 PM

>

>

> I can take the screaming cold winds and I can take the snow. I

can even take the sleet. Yuke, yuke, yuke when you add in the rain.

It is then a to the bones cold that you can't get rid of. Damp cold

is BAD!

>

> Lynda

> -

> Jonnie Hellens

>

> Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:20 AM

>

>

> Kinda like rinse very well and repeat?

>

> Lynda <lurine@s...> wrote:

> Nah, I bet Quebec doesn't go in 3 day cycles! Rain for 3

days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days. Repeat. Rain for 3 days,

sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days, Repeat!

>

> Lynda

> -

> fraggle

>

> Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:51 PM

>

>

> not as bad as winter in say...quebec city...!

>

> just passin thru...

>

> and...beer will be calling

>

>

>

> Lynda

> Aug 23, 2005 4:00 PM

>

>

>

> You are voluntarily going to Portland and points north in

DECEMBER???? Did you fall on your little Fraggle thinking end????

>

> Lynda, who used to live in Portland and wouldn't wish

Portland in the winter on anyone!

> a blinding flash

> hotter than the sun

> dead bodies lie across the path

> the radiation colors the air

> finishing one by one

>

> --

--

>

>

>

>

> Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release

8/23/05

>

>

>

8/23/05

>

>

>

> Jonnie

>

>

> --

------

> Start your day with - make it your home page

>

>

> --

------

>

>

>

>

8/23/05

>

>

>

> --

--------

>

>

>

>

> Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release Date:

8/23/05

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

>

>

Stop it Jo, lay off Wales. It has only rained for 4 days in the last month! All he has to do is ask me , and I will order the fine weather.No problem.

The Valley Vegan...........In Gloriously Sunny Wales....Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

Lynda

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Wales has tumps of castles,

http://www.greatcastlesofwales.co.uk/

http://www.data-wales.co.uk/castles1.htm

http://www.walesdirectory.co.uk/maps/castles.htm

The Valley Vegan........

heartwerk <heartwork wrote:

Unfortunately most of the castles in Scotland are not intact, just a wall or two standing, although it is good to visit them. The one to definitely not miss is Eilean Donan Castle. The first time we saw it we were driving along, and it just came into view - looked as though it was in the middle of the loch - really beautiful. It is the castle used in The Highlander. http://www.eileandonancastle.com/ There seem to be more intact castles in England and Caernarfon Castle in Wales is well worth a visit too.Jo , "Lynda" wrote:> Scotland? Highlands, maybe? Cause I am bound and determined to go wandering through the castles!> > the snow is fine as long as you don't add in rain to the mix at the same time.> > Lynda> -

> Jo Cwazy > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:57 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > You'd not like England then - or Wales.> > Jo> - > Lynda > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:44 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > I can take the screaming cold winds and I can take the snow. I can even take the sleet. Yuke, yuke, yuke when you add in the rain. It is then a to the bones cold that you can't get rid of. Damp cold is BAD!> > Lynda> - > Jonnie Hellens > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:20 AM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > Kinda like rinse

very well and repeat?> > Lynda wrote: > Nah, I bet Quebec doesn't go in 3 day cycles! Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days. Repeat. Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days, Repeat!> > Lynda> - > fraggle > > Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:51 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > not as bad as winter in say...quebec city...!> > just passin thru...> > and...beer will be calling> > > > Lynda > Aug 23, 2005 4:00 PM > > Re: i blame the little jonnie > > > You are voluntarily going to Portland and points north in DECEMBER???? Did you fall on your little Fraggle thinking

end????> > Lynda, who used to live in Portland and wouldn't wish Portland in the winter on anyone!> a blinding flash > hotter than the sun > dead bodies lie across the path > the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one > > ----> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > Jonnie > > > --------> Start your day with - make it your home page > > >

--------> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > ----------> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > To send an email to - > > > >

they are beautiful, fanstasy, I must go there someday.

I've only been to versailles, and was thrilled with it.

my husband has visited castles in germany.

but I would also like to visit the Austrian ones ttoo.

infact, if I only had tons of money, and nothing else to do with my time.

that is one of the things I would do. Castle hopping : )

-anouk

-

peter hurd

8/25/2005 7:06:15 AM

Re: Re: i blame the little jonnie

The Valley Vegan........

Unfortunately most of the castles in Scotland are not intact, just a wall or two standing, although it is good to visit them. The one to definitely not miss is Eilean Donan Castle. The first time we saw it we were driving along, and it just came into view - looked as though it was in the middle of the loch - really beautiful. It is the castle used in The Highlander. http://www.eileandonancastle.com/ There seem to be more intact castles in England and Caernarfon Castle in Wales is well worth a visit too.Jo , "Lynda" wrote:> Scotland? Highlands, maybe? Cause I am bound and determined to go wandering through the castles!> > the snow is fine as long as you don't add in rain to the mix at the same time.> > Lynda> - > Jo Cwazy > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:57 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > You'd not like England then - or Wales.> > Jo> - > Lynda > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:44 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > I can take the screaming cold winds and I can take the snow. I can even take the sleet. Yuke, yuke, yuke when you add in the rain. It is then a to the bones cold that you can't get rid of. Damp cold is BAD!> > Lynda> - > Jonnie Hellens > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:20 AM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > Kinda like rinse very well and repeat?> > Lynda wrote: > Nah, I bet Quebec doesn't go in 3 day cycles! Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days. Repeat. Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days, Repeat!> > Lynda> - > fraggle > > Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:51 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > not as bad as winter in say...quebec city...!> > just passin thru...> > and...beer will be calling> > > > Lynda > Aug 23, 2005 4:00 PM > > Re: i blame the little jonnie > > > You are voluntarily going to Portland and points north in DECEMBER???? Did you fall on your little Fraggle thinking end????> > Lynda, who used to live in Portland and wouldn't wish Portland in the winter on anyone!> a blinding flash > hotter than the sun > dead bodies lie across the path > the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one > > ----> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > Jonnie > > > --------> Start your day with - make it your home page > > > --------> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > ----------> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > To send an email to - > > > >

They don't have to be intact. Besides talking to critters, I like to

" converse " with folks no longer here <g> Those with people and tours just

don't cut it. It is all about the atmosphere and feeling around the

castles.

Lynda

-

" heartwerk " <heartwork

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:49 PM

> Unfortunately most of the castles in Scotland are not intact, just a

> wall or two standing, although it is good to visit them.

>

> The one to definitely not miss is Eilean Donan Castle. The first

> time we saw it we were driving along, and it just came into view -

> looked as though it was in the middle of the loch - really

> beautiful. It is the castle used in The Highlander.

> http://www.eileandonancastle.com/

>

> There seem to be more intact castles in England and Caernarfon Castle

> in Wales is well worth a visit too.

>

> Jo

Well it did the trick when you ordered it for our holiday :-)

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:55 AM

Stop it Jo, lay off Wales. It has only rained for 4 days in the last month! All he has to do is ask me , and I will order the fine weather.No problem.

The Valley Vegan...........In Gloriously Sunny Wales....Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

Lynda

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Is Harlech castle good Peter? We meant to go there but had so much to see we didn't get there.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:06 AM

The Valley Vegan........

Unfortunately most of the castles in Scotland are not intact, just a wall or two standing, although it is good to visit them. The one to definitely not miss is Eilean Donan Castle. The first time we saw it we were driving along, and it just came into view - looked as though it was in the middle of the loch - really beautiful. It is the castle used in The Highlander. http://www.eileandonancastle.com/ There seem to be more intact castles in England and Caernarfon Castle in Wales is well worth a visit too.Jo , "Lynda" wrote:> Scotland? Highlands, maybe? Cause I am bound and determined to go wandering through the castles!> > the snow is fine as long as you don't add in rain to the mix at the same time.> > Lynda> - > Jo Cwazy > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:57 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > You'd not like England then - or Wales.> > Jo> - > Lynda > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:44 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > I can take the screaming cold winds and I can take the snow. I can even take the sleet. Yuke, yuke, yuke when you add in the rain. It is then a to the bones cold that you can't get rid of. Damp cold is BAD!> > Lynda> - > Jonnie Hellens > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:20 AM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > Kinda like rinse very well and repeat?> > Lynda wrote: > Nah, I bet Quebec doesn't go in 3 day cycles! Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days. Repeat. Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days, Repeat!> > Lynda> - > fraggle > > Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:51 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > not as bad as winter in say...quebec city...!> > just passin thru...> > and...beer will be calling> > > > Lynda > Aug 23, 2005 4:00 PM > > Re: i blame the little jonnie > > > You are voluntarily going to Portland and points north in DECEMBER???? Did you fall on your little Fraggle thinking end????> > Lynda, who used to live in Portland and wouldn't wish Portland in the winter on anyone!> a blinding flash > hotter than the sun > dead bodies lie across the path > the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one > > ----> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > Jonnie > > > --------> Start your day with - make it your home page > > > --------> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > ----------> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > To send an email to - > > > >

We really loved Neuschwanstein castle. The bridge leading to it was also brilliant. I'd like to go back there sometime.

Jo

-

zurumato

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:10 PM

they are beautiful, fanstasy, I must go there someday.

I've only been to versailles, and was thrilled with it.

my husband has visited castles in germany.

but I would also like to visit the Austrian ones ttoo.

infact, if I only had tons of money, and nothing else to do with my time.

that is one of the things I would do. Castle hopping : )

-anouk

-

peter hurd

8/25/2005 7:06:15 AM

The Valley Vegan........

Liked the castles much more in belgium

neuschwanstein just seemed so....fake

:)

but...to each their own Jo Cwazy Aug 25, 2005 10:24 AM Re: Re: i blame the little jonnie

We really loved Neuschwanstein castle. The bridge leading to it was also brilliant. I'd like to go back there sometime.

Jo

finishing one by one

Sorry, but never been up there, I have enclosed their URL in case you fancy it.

The Valley Vegan.........Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Is Harlech castle good Peter? We meant to go there but had so much to see we didn't get there.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:06 AM

The Valley Vegan........

Unfortunately most of the castles in Scotland are not intact, just a wall or two standing, although it is good to visit them. The one to definitely not miss is Eilean Donan Castle. The first time we saw it we were driving along, and it just came into view - looked as though it was in the middle of the loch - really beautiful. It is the castle used in The Highlander. http://www.eileandonancastle.com/ There seem to be more intact castles in England and Caernarfon Castle in Wales is well worth a visit too.Jo , "Lynda" wrote:> Scotland? Highlands, maybe? Cause I am bound and determined to go wandering through the castles!> > the snow is fine as long as you don't add in rain to the mix at the same time.> > Lynda> -

> Jo Cwazy > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:57 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > You'd not like England then - or Wales.> > Jo> - > Lynda > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:44 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > I can take the screaming cold winds and I can take the snow. I can even take the sleet. Yuke, yuke, yuke when you add in the rain. It is then a to the bones cold that you can't get rid of. Damp cold is BAD!> > Lynda> - > Jonnie Hellens > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:20 AM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > Kinda like rinse

very well and repeat?> > Lynda wrote: > Nah, I bet Quebec doesn't go in 3 day cycles! Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days. Repeat. Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days, Repeat!> > Lynda> - > fraggle > > Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:51 PM> Re: i blame the little jonnie> > > not as bad as winter in say...quebec city...!> > just passin thru...> > and...beer will be calling> > > > Lynda > Aug 23, 2005 4:00 PM > > Re: i blame the little jonnie > > > You are voluntarily going to Portland and points north in DECEMBER???? Did you fall on your little Fraggle thinking

end????> > Lynda, who used to live in Portland and wouldn't wish Portland in the winter on anyone!> a blinding flash > hotter than the sun > dead bodies lie across the path > the radiation colors the air> finishing one by one > > ----> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > Jonnie > > > --------> Start your day with - make it your home page > > >

--------> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > ----------> > > > > Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05> > > > To send an email to - > > > >

I aim to please.

The Valley Vegan......Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-

Lynda

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Hey Peter, can you send some good rain our way? Hear Florida is due for a good rain lashing today.Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-

Lynda

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Jonnie