IndiaDivine.org

i blame the little jonnie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thats called a hurricane hon..more then a lashing!

:)

already on the letter K..and september usually brings a number of big storms/hurricanes

time to head fer higher ground Jonnie Hellens Aug 25, 2005 1:09 PM Re: i blame the little jonnie

Hey Peter, can you send some good rain our way? Hear Florida is due for a good rain lashing today.Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Well it did the trick when you ordered it for our holiday :-)

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:55 AM

Re: i blame the little jonnie

Stop it Jo, lay off Wales. It has only rained for 4 days in the last month! All he has to do is ask me , and I will order the fine weather.No problem.

The Valley Vegan...........In Gloriously Sunny Wales....Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

You'd not like England then - or Wales.

Jo

-

Lynda

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:44 PM

I can take the screaming cold winds and I can take the snow. I can even take the sleet. Yuke, yuke, yuke when you add in the rain. It is then a to the bones cold that you can't get rid of. Damp cold is BAD!

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:20 AM

Kinda like rinse very well and repeat?Lynda <lurine wrote:

Nah, I bet Quebec doesn't go in 3 day cycles! Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days. Repeat. Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days, Repeat!

Lynda

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:51 PM

not as bad as winter in say...quebec city...!

just passin thru...

and...beer will be calling Lynda Aug 23, 2005 4:00 PM Re: i blame the little jonnie

You are voluntarily going to Portland and points north in DECEMBER???? Did you fall on your little Fraggle thinking end????

Lynda, who used to live in Portland and wouldn't wish Portland in the winter on anyone!

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05Jonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Jonnie

To send an email to -

Good for you, you get too much sun any way.Sorry, but I only do Welsh weather.

The Valley Vegan......Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

Hey Peter, can you send some good rain our way? Hear Florida is due for a good rain lashing today.Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

Stop it Jo, lay off Wales. It has only rained for 4 days in the last month! All he has to do is ask me , and I will order the fine weather.No problem.

The Valley Vegan...........In Gloriously Sunny Wales....Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

Lynda

I can take the screaming cold winds and I can take the snow. I can even take the sleet. Yuke, yuke, yuke when you add in the rain. It is then a to the bones cold that you can't get rid of. Damp cold is BAD!

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Nah, I bet Quebec doesn't go in 3 day cycles! Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days. Repeat. Rain for 3 days, sleet for 3 days, snow for 3 days, Repeat!

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

and...beer will be calling Lynda Aug 23, 2005 4:00 PM Re: i blame the little jonnie

You are voluntarily going to Portland and points north in DECEMBER???? Did you fall on your little Fraggle thinking end????

Lynda, who used to live in Portland and wouldn't wish Portland in the winter on anyone!

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/80 - Release 8/23/05Jonnie

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Jonnie

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

On the news it said that the wind wasn't much of a concern, only the 20 inches they were expecting (ya know, like it ain't no big thing). Speaking of which, they also showed all these people getting wood and stuff to board up the windows. I kinda thought people would just keep the stuff and re-use it, no?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

already on the letter K..and september usually brings a number of big storms/hurricanes

time to head fer higher ground Jonnie Hellens Aug 25, 2005 1:09 PM Re: i blame the little jonnie

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-

Lynda

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Jonnie

To send an email to -

ain't nothing happening here just a bunch of rain. I think people like the drama. then again I aint gots no tv.

-

Jonnie Hellens

8/25/2005 6:04:19 PM

On the news it said that the wind wasn't much of a concern, only the 20 inches they were expecting (ya know, like it ain't no big thing). Speaking of which, they also showed all these people getting wood and stuff to board up the windows. I kinda thought people would just keep the stuff and re-use it, no?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-

Lynda

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Lynda

-

fraggle

just passin thru...

finishing one by one

Peter H

Jonnie

To send an email to -