IndiaDivine.org

i blame the little Aurora

Rate this topic

Guest guest

you've never seen the northern lights Jo?

hmm..i thought they went down as far as the British Isles...

ah well

yeah..you should do it if you get the chance

:)

cheers

fraggle

(who's seen em in maine, minnesota, canada and once in california...) Jo Cwazy Aug 23, 2005 5:29 PM Re: i blame the little mermaid

I would love to see the Northern Lights.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:55 PM

Re: i blame the little mermaid

I bet he will. I'm so envious. Kinda sucks sometimes owning ur own business. There are so many places I would love to go, Tuscany area of Italy, see the Northern lights, the beautiful views of Greece, etc...Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Hi Jonnie

I expect yoru son will enjoy Finland. It is a place I would like to go sometime.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:46 PM

My ancestors were from all over the place. Funny thing, my mom was very dark, but my sister and I are very light with light brown eyes and our kids even paler still, all with blue eyes.

My sister went to live in Dublin a couple of years ago and my mom went to live with her for a while. They are both back in the states now. I wish I could/would do such a thing. My son is supposed to go next summer to Finnland with his grandma to discover some of his roots. What a wonderful opportunity. Hopefully I'm teaching my kids not to get as tied down as I did.Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Jonnie

> Hey, don't u recognize the Irish ancestery! I understood it perfectly!

Ah - must be from Dublin - that was a viking colony at one point.

BB

PeterJonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page Jonnie

Mail for MobileTake Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. To send an email to -

Hi Fraggle

They do show in the north sometimes. I never seem to be in the right place at the right time. I have friends who have seen them in Yorkshire. Once when we were driving up north somewhere I got all excited cos I thought I saw them and a few seconds later realised it was a rave with those enormous searchlights swinging around! I was so disappointed :-(

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:07 PM

Re: i blame the little Aurora

you've never seen the northern lights Jo?

hmm..i thought they went down as far as the British Isles...

ah well

yeah..you should do it if you get the chance

:)

cheers

fraggle

(who's seen em in maine, minnesota, canada and once in california...) Jo Cwazy Aug 23, 2005 5:29 PM Re: i blame the little mermaid

I would love to see the Northern Lights.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:55 PM

I bet he will. I'm so envious. Kinda sucks sometimes owning ur own business. There are so many places I would love to go, Tuscany area of Italy, see the Northern lights, the beautiful views of Greece, etc...Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Hi Jonnie

I expect yoru son will enjoy Finland. It is a place I would like to go sometime.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:46 PM

My ancestors were from all over the place. Funny thing, my mom was very dark, but my sister and I are very light with light brown eyes and our kids even paler still, all with blue eyes.

My sister went to live in Dublin a couple of years ago and my mom went to live with her for a while. They are both back in the states now. I wish I could/would do such a thing. My son is supposed to go next summer to Finnland with his grandma to discover some of his roots. What a wonderful opportunity. Hopefully I'm teaching my kids not to get as tied down as I did.Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Jonnie

> Hey, don't u recognize the Irish ancestery! I understood it perfectly!

Ah - must be from Dublin - that was a viking colony at one point.

BB

PeterJonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page Jonnie

Mail for MobileTake Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. To send an email to -

please forgive me

but

wahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*snort*

*giggle*

oh..that is tooooo good

so, did you check out said rave?

heh

well..someday you'll get to see em hopefully...

they are pretty distinct

and..when the earth's magnetic poles weaken firther and shift, you'll prolly be able to see em all over

assuming who's ever around isn't runnin fer their lives as modern civilization comes to a crashing halt

heh Jo Cwazy Aug 23, 2005 6:36 PM Re: i blame the little Aurora

Hi Fraggle

They do show in the north sometimes. I never seem to be in the right place at the right time. I have friends who have seen them in Yorkshire. Once when we were driving up north somewhere I got all excited cos I thought I saw them and a few seconds later realised it was a rave with those enormous searchlights swinging around! I was so disappointed :-(

Jo

-----

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

LOL - control yourself Fraggle :-)

No I didn't check out the rave - not my sort of music - just booming dance type music.

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:58 PM

Re: i blame the little Aurora

please forgive me

but

wahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*snort*

*giggle*

oh..that is tooooo good

so, did you check out said rave?

heh

well..someday you'll get to see em hopefully...

they are pretty distinct

and..when the earth's magnetic poles weaken firther and shift, you'll prolly be able to see em all over

assuming who's ever around isn't runnin fer their lives as modern civilization comes to a crashing halt

heh Jo Cwazy Aug 23, 2005 6:36 PM Re: i blame the little Aurora

Hi Fraggle

Jo

-----

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one