IndiaDivine.org

my how mohawks change

Rate this topic

Guest guest

was it fanned or spiked?

hair spray(aqua net superhold)

elmers glue

er any number of unvegan methods..eggwhites, gelatin, etc... Jonnie Hellens Aug 23, 2005 6:03 PM Re: my how times change

Speaking of which, my daughter was in the orchestra when she was in high school. There was this guy who had very long hair in a mohawk and the rest was shaved. The mohawk was colored in layers all sorts of colors. My son (who all his life has part of his hair that won't lay down and part that won't stay up - even with the strongest spike stuff) and I wondered how he was able to have it stay in the air like that.

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

Both, he would section off some and stick it up, if fanned off his head in 45 degree angles, musta been 2 feet long, no joke. I can't imagine a teenager using glue or eggwhites, what they would do to the complexion. It was a very facinating to imagine how he did it. How does he sleep at night (just lay on the spikes? take it out and do it again - a lot of time?) etc. I never had the chance to talk with the gentleman about it tho.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

was it fanned or spiked?

hair spray(aqua net superhold)

elmers glue

er any number of unvegan methods..eggwhites, gelatin, etc... Jonnie Hellens Aug 23, 2005 6:03 PM Re: my how times change

Speaking of which, my daughter was in the orchestra when she was in high school. There was this guy who had very long hair in a mohawk and the rest was shaved. The mohawk was colored in layers all sorts of colors. My son (who all his life has part of his hair that won't lay down and part that won't stay up - even with the strongest spike stuff) and I wondered how he was able to have it stay in the air like that.

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one Jonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page

don't know a lot of punks i take it then?

you'd be amazed and horrified and the things we use to put in our hair to get it to stand up, and wot folks still use

45 degree angles? so, was it spiked er fanned then?

spikes are just that..like the statue of liberty

fan means a thin fin of hair standing up....

did he just have the strip down the middle, and stick it up off of that, er did he have more hair on his head

(actually, this will affect wot he used to spike it)

as for sleeping..you just lie down....

in the morning, wots bent er messed up, you just wet and blow dry it again....

voila'

fraggle Jonnie Hellens Aug 23, 2005 7:20 PM Re: my how mohawks change

Both, he would section off some and stick it up, if fanned off his head in 45 degree angles, musta been 2 feet long, no joke. I can't imagine a teenager using glue or eggwhites, what they would do to the complexion. It was a very facinating to imagine how he did it. How does he sleep at night (just lay on the spikes? take it out and do it again - a lot of time?) etc. I never had the chance to talk with the gentleman about it tho.

finishing one by one

during the 1980's around the age of twelve,, I would use tons of Gel, stand with my head upside down, while my friend would help me blow dry my hair stiff.

We did this every day before school began, as well as dress in all black, and black eyeliner. It was my billy idol period, (also went through a molly ringwald phase)

we were the coolest looking kids in the school. I would use a Jar of Gel a week. When I didn't have the money we would steal the gel from woolworths. although I was never brave enough to do that just myself.

Seems eons ago. he he.

now, I am just like a hippy, do and put nothing on my hair.

-anouk

-

fraggle

8/23/2005 7:37:46 PM

Re: my how mohawks change

you'd be amazed and horrified and the things we use to put in our hair to get it to stand up, and wot folks still use

did he just have the strip down the middle, and stick it up off of that, er did he have more hair on his head

voila'

Both, he would section off some and stick it up, if fanned off his head in 45 degree angles, musta been 2 feet long, no joke. I can't imagine a teenager using glue or eggwhites, what they would do to the complexion. It was a very facinating to imagine how he did it. How does he sleep at night (just lay on the spikes? take it out and do it again - a lot of time?) etc. I never had the chance to talk with the gentleman about it tho.

finishing one by one

When my daughter was about 4 or 5 she used to stare in awe and wonder

at our local punk's hair.

Jo

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> don't know a lot of punks i take it then?

you'd be amazed and horrified and the things we use to put in our hair

to get it to stand up, and wot folks still use

Yeah I remember that, but wasn't very succesful with getting mine to stay up. I guess I know where my son got his problem with his hair, some won't go down, some won't stay up. No matter how much was put on, after a while it would droop down. One time a friend of mine did my hair for a show and she cut it short on one side and long on the other with it up in the air. After a while people were really looking at me strange and giving me a wide berth. I took a look in the mirror and talk about freaky looking! I didn't do too bad during the 70's with the large 'wings'. My hair seemed to really like to do that."zurumato" <zurumato wrote:

during the 1980's around the age of twelve,, I would use tons of Gel, stand with my head upside down, while my friend would help me blow dry my hair stiff.

We did this every day before school began, as well as dress in all black, and black eyeliner. It was my billy idol period, (also went through a molly ringwald phase)

we were the coolest looking kids in the school. I would use a Jar of Gel a week. When I didn't have the money we would steal the gel from woolworths. although I was never brave enough to do that just myself.

Seems eons ago. he he.

now, I am just like a hippy, do and put nothing on my hair.

-anouk

-

fraggle

8/23/2005 7:37:46 PM

Re: my how mohawks change

voila'

Both, he would section off some and stick it up, if fanned off his head in 45 degree angles, musta been 2 feet long, no joke. I can't imagine a teenager using glue or eggwhites, what they would do to the complexion. It was a very facinating to imagine how he did it. How does he sleep at night (just lay on the spikes? take it out and do it again - a lot of time?) etc. I never had the chance to talk with the gentleman about it tho.a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one Jonnie