IndiaDivine.org

cry for the little jonnie (get ur little violin out...)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah, just important he's here a lot. A while back when my health started going in the toilet, I started working less hours, leave earlier in the day and don't work weekends anymore. Nope, I believe you work to live and he believes you live to work. He HATES being home or off work (and not cuz of me, he wants to spend time with me - just at a restaurant or at work) wereas once upon a time I loved working my own business, now it's just some $ to pay the bills. We are a true case of opposites attract. Of course I absolutely adore him, he's incredibly intelligent, probly nothing he doesn't know about computers and whatever else he has a mind to learn, smoke comes out of the keyboard when he types, etc. But I love to be active, can dance for hours and hours, or whatever, he thinks bowling is a really hard cardio workout. I'm short, slim and muscular and he's well, not active and tall. He grew up as an only child where his mother

doted on him hand and foot and he ruled the house, it was all his way and whatever he wanted. I'm not sure how long of an expanse I would go before seeing my mom (she worked a lot) and we had to run and hide from my dad. We moved a lot, etc. Quite the opposites for sure!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

workaholic

yet

hates physical labor

boi am i confused... Jonnie Hellens Aug 23, 2005 6:17 PM Re: i blame the little jonnie

I would have to literally leave my DH. Other than going to Tucson a couple of times when he could really justify closing the store, the first time I travelled was a couple of years ago when my son had heart surgery. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. My daughter went with me too, and the 3 of us made good use of the time. I grew up in So Cal and so I loved showing them some of my fav places. But of course, I had to get my little butt back to work ASAP. Then I went this summer to visit my mom, it took years to manage to get him to unlock the dang lock from my ankle! The other vacation I got was when I had the stent put in. My DH hates physical labor, so I'm the workhorse. I've heard that each time while I was gone, my DH with his normally unable to be ruffled feathers and chatters away with everyone was quite the grouch. In fact ripping a few peoples head off I heard. We have a current

disagreement. I told him I never planned to die at this store when I started it and life is too short to not do things and hope to retire and travel. He's a workaholic and hates any change. We'll see what happens.

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one Jonnie

well..

i hate being home as well

tho...

i certainly don't live to work!

there's a big wide world out there...

and i'll never be able to see it all

on that note

i'm off work, and out of here!

ciao!

fraggle Jonnie Hellens Aug 23, 2005 7:33 PM cry for the little jonnie (get ur little violin out...)

Yeah, just important he's here a lot. A while back when my health started going in the toilet, I started working less hours, leave earlier in the day and don't work weekends anymore. Nope, I believe you work to live and he believes you live to work. He HATES being home or off work (and not cuz of me, he wants to spend time with me - just at a restaurant or at work) wereas once upon a time I loved working my own business, now it's just some $ to pay the bills. We are a true case of opposites attract. Of course I absolutely adore him, he's incredibly intelligent, probly nothing he doesn't know about computers and whatever else he has a mind to learn, smoke comes out of the keyboard when he types, etc. But I love to be active, can dance for hours and hours, or whatever, he thinks bowling is a really hard cardio workout. I'm short, slim and muscular and he's well, not active and tall. He grew up as an only child where his mother doted on him hand and foot and he ruled the house, it was all his way and whatever he wanted. I'm not sure how long of an expanse I would go before seeing my mom (she worked a lot) and we had to run and hide from my dad. We moved a lot, etc. Quite the opposites for sure!

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

Dear jonnie,

in response to your (I can dance for hours comment...)

well so can I.

my Uncle was cleaning house and got rid of a perfectly good LP old fashioned Record Player.

He asked me if I wanted it, since he has now got the latest equipment. I am glad he did.

Well guess what? I wents to the Salvation Army and bought a whole box or real good Records from the 60's. for real cheap.

we've got the monkees, crosby stills and nash, hermans hermits, sonny and cher, the cheesier the better. and so on and so on.

I love it. am delighted. my kids and I dance all day if they let us. they are real curious about it. My husband rolls his eyes as,

he hasn't the tolerance for such things.

My uncle thinks he is real modern, but in reality it is I who is more modern. : >

-anouk

-

Jonnie Hellens

8/23/2005 7:35:00 PM

Yeah, just important he's here a lot. A while back when my health started going in the toilet, I started working less hours, leave earlier in the day and don't work weekends anymore. Nope, I believe you work to live and he believes you live to work. He HATES being home or off work (and not cuz of me, he wants to spend time with me - just at a restaurant or at work) wereas once upon a time I loved working my own business, now it's just some $ to pay the bills. We are a true case of opposites attract. Of course I absolutely adore him, he's incredibly intelligent, probly nothing he doesn't know about computers and whatever else he has a mind to learn, smoke comes out of the keyboard when he types, etc. But I love to be active, can dance for hours and hours, or whatever, he thinks bowling is a really hard cardio workout. I'm short, slim and muscular and he's well, not active and tall. He grew up as an only child where his mother doted on him hand and foot and he ruled the house, it was all his way and whatever he wanted. I'm not sure how long of an expanse I would go before seeing my mom (she worked a lot) and we had to run and hide from my dad. We moved a lot, etc. Quite the opposites for sure!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

workaholic

yet

hates physical labor

boi am i confused... Jonnie Hellens Aug 23, 2005 6:17 PM Re: i blame the little jonnie

I would have to literally leave my DH. Other than going to Tucson a couple of times when he could really justify closing the store, the first time I travelled was a couple of years ago when my son had heart surgery. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. My daughter went with me too, and the 3 of us made good use of the time. I grew up in So Cal and so I loved showing them some of my fav places. But of course, I had to get my little butt back to work ASAP. Then I went this summer to visit my mom, it took years to manage to get him to unlock the dang lock from my ankle! The other vacation I got was when I had the stent put in. My DH hates physical labor, so I'm the workhorse. I've heard that each time while I was gone, my DH with his normally unable to be ruffled feathers and chatters away with everyone was quite the grouch. In fact ripping a few peoples head off I heard. We have a current disagreement. I told him I never planned to die at this store when I started it and life is too short to not do things and hope to retire and travel. He's a workaholic and hates any change. We'll see what happens.a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one Jonnie

When my kids were young, we turned on the music really loud and danced around. My son now tries to lead and I told him I don't really know how to do it that way, since for years I was the leader. My DH HATES dancing and can't understand why I would want to do that. I would talk about my Jazz class or whatever and I could tell even though he was physically in front of me, he had gone somewhere else!

My son goes to a heart camp and last year was his first year. He's very comfortable around people younger than him or older than him, but shy around people his own age. However they had a dance and my shy son was asking girls all over the place to dance with him. He's really looking forward to showing off his moves (he took a jazz dance class with me at the college). Huh, who'da thought?

I haven't turned up the music and danced freeform in a long, long time. I think I should move the furniture around this evening and rectify that! Then when we are good and tired, we can watch the ol' Dukes of Hazzard DVD..."zurumato" <zurumato wrote:

Dear jonnie,

well so can I.

my Uncle was cleaning house and got rid of a perfectly good LP old fashioned Record Player.

He asked me if I wanted it, since he has now got the latest equipment. I am glad he did.

Well guess what? I wents to the Salvation Army and bought a whole box or real good Records from the 60's. for real cheap.

we've got the monkees, crosby stills and nash, hermans hermits, sonny and cher, the cheesier the better. and so on and so on.

I love it. am delighted. my kids and I dance all day if they let us. they are real curious about it. My husband rolls his eyes as,

My uncle thinks he is real modern, but in reality it is I who is more modern. : >

-anouk

-

Jonnie Hellens

Yeah, just important he's here a lot. A while back when my health started going in the toilet, I started working less hours, leave earlier in the day and don't work weekends anymore. Nope, I believe you work to live and he believes you live to work. He HATES being home or off work (and not cuz of me, he wants to spend time with me - just at a restaurant or at work) wereas once upon a time I loved working my own business, now it's just some $ to pay the bills. We are a true case of opposites attract. Of course I absolutely adore him, he's incredibly intelligent, probly nothing he doesn't know about computers and whatever else he has a mind to learn, smoke comes out of the keyboard when he types, etc. But I love to be active, can dance for hours and hours, or whatever, he thinks bowling is a really hard cardio workout. I'm short, slim and muscular and he's well, not active and tall. He grew up as an only child where his mother

doted on him hand and foot and he ruled the house, it was all his way and whatever he wanted. I'm not sure how long of an expanse I would go before seeing my mom (she worked a lot) and we had to run and hide from my dad. We moved a lot, etc. Quite the opposites for sure!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

workaholic

yet

hates physical labor

I would have to literally leave my DH. Other than going to Tucson a couple of times when he could really justify closing the store, the first time I travelled was a couple of years ago when my son had heart surgery. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. My daughter went with me too, and the 3 of us made good use of the time. I grew up in So Cal and so I loved showing them some of my fav places. But of course, I had to get my little butt back to work ASAP. Then I went this summer to visit my mom, it took years to manage to get him to unlock the dang lock from my ankle! The other vacation I got was when I had the stent put in. My DH hates physical labor, so I'm the workhorse. I've heard that each time while I was gone, my DH with his normally unable to be ruffled feathers and chatters away with everyone was quite the grouch. In fact ripping a few peoples head off I heard. We have a current

disagreement. I told him I never planned to die at this store when I started it and life is too short to not do things and hope to retire and travel. He's a workaholic and hates any change. We'll see what happens.a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one Jonnie Jonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page

there ya go!

tho..the whole dukes of hazard thing is sorta frightening

Jonnie Hellens Aug 24, 2005 3:16 PM RE: cry for the little jonnie (get ur little violin out...)

When my kids were young, we turned on the music really loud and danced around. My son now tries to lead and I told him I don't really know how to do it that way, since for years I was the leader. My DH HATES dancing and can't understand why I would want to do that. I would talk about my Jazz class or whatever and I could tell even though he was physically in front of me, he had gone somewhere else!

My son goes to a heart camp and last year was his first year. He's very comfortable around people younger than him or older than him, but shy around people his own age. However they had a dance and my shy son was asking girls all over the place to dance with him. He's really looking forward to showing off his moves (he took a jazz dance class with me at the college). Huh, who'da thought?

I haven't turned up the music and danced freeform in a long, long time. I think I should move the furniture around this evening and rectify that! Then when we are good and tired, we can watch the ol' Dukes of Hazzard DVD..."

finishing one by one

Have a good dance - it's fun and good for you. I bet your son was pleased he learned to dance.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:16 PM

RE: cry for the little jonnie (get ur little violin out...)

I haven't turned up the music and danced freeform in a long, long time. I think I should move the furniture around this evening and rectify that! Then when we are good and tired, we can watch the ol' Dukes of Hazzard DVD..."zurumato" <zurumato wrote:

Dear jonnie,

well so can I.

-anouk

-

Jonnie Hellens

Yeah, just important he's here a lot. A while back when my health started going in the toilet, I started working less hours, leave earlier in the day and don't work weekends anymore. Nope, I believe you work to live and he believes you live to work. He HATES being home or off work (and not cuz of me, he wants to spend time with me - just at a restaurant or at work) wereas once upon a time I loved working my own business, now it's just some $ to pay the bills. We are a true case of opposites attract. Of course I absolutely adore him, he's incredibly intelligent, probly nothing he doesn't know about computers and whatever else he has a mind to learn, smoke comes out of the keyboard when he types, etc. But I love to be active, can dance for hours and hours, or whatever, he thinks bowling is a really hard cardio workout. I'm short, slim and muscular and he's well, not active and tall. He grew up as an only child where his mother doted on him hand and foot and he ruled the house, it was all his way and whatever he wanted. I'm not sure how long of an expanse I would go before seeing my mom (she worked a lot) and we had to run and hide from my dad. We moved a lot, etc. Quite the opposites for sure!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

workaholic

yet

hates physical labor

I would have to literally leave my DH. Other than going to Tucson a couple of times when he could really justify closing the store, the first time I travelled was a couple of years ago when my son had heart surgery. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. My daughter went with me too, and the 3 of us made good use of the time. I grew up in So Cal and so I loved showing them some of my fav places. But of course, I had to get my little butt back to work ASAP. Then I went this summer to visit my mom, it took years to manage to get him to unlock the dang lock from my ankle! The other vacation I got was when I had the stent put in. My DH hates physical labor, so I'm the workhorse. I've heard that each time while I was gone, my DH with his normally unable to be ruffled feathers and chatters away with everyone was quite the grouch. In fact ripping a few peoples head off I heard. We have a current disagreement. I told him I never planned to die at this store when I started it and life is too short to not do things and hope to retire and travel. He's a workaholic and hates any change. We'll see what happens.a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one Jonnie Jonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page

I've heard it's not as good as the tv series - and I didn't like that!

Jo

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:19 PM

RE: cry for the little jonnie (get ur little violin out...)

there ya go!

tho..the whole dukes of hazard thing is sorta frightening

Jonnie Hellens Aug 24, 2005 3:16 PM RE: cry for the little jonnie (get ur little violin out...)

I haven't turned up the music and danced freeform in a long, long time. I think I should move the furniture around this evening and rectify that! Then when we are good and tired, we can watch the ol' Dukes of Hazzard DVD..."

finishing one by one