IndiaDivine.org

The Freeway did it!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Last night this guy drives from his house to a Walmart, gets out of his vehicle and shoots too Walmart employees dead, gets in his vehicle and drives home. Witnesses saw his plate, called the cops who promptly arrested him. He hadn't been to Walmart yesterday, apparently doesn't know the people he shot, they say he wasn't under the influence of drugs or alcohol. They guy doesn't seem the type and it appears to be a senseless crime.

Now our valley area is comprised of several cities, one of which is Glendale, this is where it happened. The particular neighborhood that the (alleged) shooter lives in is an over 55 area. When they interviewed one neighbor, she said that kind of stuff wasn't supposed to happen in the suberbs and it must be the freeway. Huh? First of all, we don't have suberbs around here and how did the freeway do it?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

north branford at the time was a small town...less then 10,000 pplwith all the insecurities and inbreedness of a small townnew haven was seen as the *evil big city*new haven was dang to small fer me....we got out anytime we could...tho..did see a million shows in new haven..snuck into toads place a lot....lotsa clubs i'm sure are long gone..the grotto..the brick and wood..clubs are know are gone, like the metrostoopid memorieshahahahsnakewoman327 <anna333Aug 23, 2005 8:01 PM Subject: Re: my how times change"this is the same town that use to send the cops after "suspicious people walkingdown route 80"(read "there's someone of a certain race or skin color walking down the mainstreet in

town"If the cops in New Haven are the same way, I bet they're pretty busy. You know you've been living in Idaho too long when you pull into a new town and the first thought that crosses your mind is "Damn! There's a lot of black people here!"And I used to live in Western Addition (black neighborhood in San Francisco for you non Bay Area people.) You'd think I couldn't be reconditioned that quick.Love,AnnaTo send an email to -

Well in my past experience, sun city folk arent the brightest. When I

worked at the Kinko's in arrowhead, I had to deal with my fair share.

I was quite shocked to hear about it all. Maybe she considers it a

suburb because in order to live in Sun City you have to be over 55 and

prove it. I dont know though about the freeway. I mean the 101 is the

closest but HUH?

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

> Last night this guy drives from his house to a Walmart, gets out of

his vehicle and shoots too Walmart employees dead, gets in his vehicle

and drives home. Witnesses saw his plate, called the cops who

promptly arrested him. He hadn't been to Walmart yesterday,

apparently doesn't know the people he shot, they say he wasn't under

the influence of drugs or alcohol. They guy doesn't seem the type and

it appears to be a senseless crime.

>

> Now our valley area is comprised of several cities, one of which is

Glendale, this is where it happened. The particular neighborhood that

the (alleged) shooter lives in is an over 55 area. When they

interviewed one neighbor, she said that kind of stuff wasn't supposed

to happen in the suberbs and it must be the freeway. Huh? First of

all, we don't have suberbs around here and how did the freeway do it?

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> north branford at the time was a small town...less then 10,000 ppl

> with all the insecurities and inbreedness of a small town

> new haven was seen as the *evil big city*

>

> new haven was dang to small fer me....we got out anytime we could...

> tho..did see a million shows in new haven..snuck into toads place a

lot....

> lotsa clubs i'm sure are long gone..the grotto..the brick and

wood..clubs are know are gone, like the metro

> stoopid memories

> hahahah

>

>

> snakewoman327 <anna333@e...>

> Aug 23, 2005 8:01 PM

>

> Re: my how times change

>

> " this is the same town that use to send the cops after " suspicious

> people walking

> down route 80 "

> (read " there's someone of a certain race or skin color walking down

> the main

> street in town "

>

> If the cops in New Haven are the same way, I bet they're pretty busy.

> You know you've been living in Idaho too long when you pull into a new

> town and the first thought that crosses your mind is " Damn! There's a

> lot of black people here! "

>

> And I used to live in Western Addition (black neighborhood in San

> Francisco for you non Bay Area people.) You'd think I couldn't be

> reconditioned that quick.

>

> Love,

> Anna

To send an email to -

>

Strange indeed, maybe in his sick twisted mind he thought he was doing it to Walmart not the individuals.

A lot of people have personal axes to grind against Walmart. Havent they........Fraggle I`m looking at you!?

The Valley Vegan...........Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

Last night this guy drives from his house to a Walmart, gets out of his vehicle and shoots too Walmart employees dead, gets in his vehicle and drives home. Witnesses saw his plate, called the cops who promptly arrested him. He hadn't been to Walmart yesterday, apparently doesn't know the people he shot, they say he wasn't under the influence of drugs or alcohol. They guy doesn't seem the type and it appears to be a senseless crime.

Now our valley area is comprised of several cities, one of which is Glendale, this is where it happened. The particular neighborhood that the (alleged) shooter lives in is an over 55 area. When they interviewed one neighbor, she said that kind of stuff wasn't supposed to happen in the suberbs and it must be the freeway. Huh? First of all, we don't have suberbs around here and how did the freeway do it?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

north branford at the time was a small town...less then 10,000 pplwith all the insecurities and inbreedness of a small townnew haven was seen as the *evil big city*new haven was dang to small fer me....we got out anytime we could...tho..did see a million shows in new haven..snuck into toads place a lot....lotsa clubs i'm sure are long gone..the grotto..the brick and wood..clubs are know are gone, like the metrostoopid memorieshahahahsnakewoman327 <anna333Aug 23, 2005 8:01 PM Subject: Re: my how times change"this is the same town that use to send the cops after "suspicious people walkingdown route 80"(read "there's someone of a certain race or skin color walking down the mainstreet in

town"If the cops in New Haven are the same way, I bet they're pretty busy. You know you've been living in Idaho too long when you pull into a new town and the first thought that crosses your mind is "Damn! There's a lot of black people here!"And I used to live in Western Addition (black neighborhood in San Francisco for you non Bay Area people.) You'd think I couldn't be reconditioned that quick.Love,AnnaTo send an email to -

that is sooooo typical of this excuse driven age. Everything has to be something or someone else's fault. HELLO, there is an evil seed, some things don't have explanations and some things just are!

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:48 PM

The Freeway did it!

north branford at the time was a small town...less then 10,000 pplwith all the insecurities and inbreedness of a small townnew haven was seen as the *evil big city*new haven was dang to small fer me....we got out anytime we could...tho..did see a million shows in new haven..snuck into toads place a lot....lotsa clubs i'm sure are long gone..the grotto..the brick and wood..clubs are know are gone, like the metrostoopid memorieshahahahsnakewoman327 <anna333Aug 23, 2005 8:01 PM Subject: Re: my how times change"this is the same town that use to send the cops after "suspicious people walkingdown route 80"(read "there's someone of a certain race or skin color walking down the mainstreet in town"If the cops in New Haven are the same way, I bet they're pretty busy. You know you've been living in Idaho too long when you pull into a new town and the first thought that crosses your mind is "Damn! There's a lot of black people here!"And I used to live in Western Addition (black neighborhood in San Francisco for you non Bay Area people.) You'd think I couldn't be reconditioned that quick.Love,AnnaTo send an email to -

I guess she means that the freeway has opened up the town to more outsiders, who she feels would be more likely to commit the offence.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:48 PM

The Freeway did it!

north branford at the time was a small town...less then 10,000 pplwith all the insecurities and inbreedness of a small townnew haven was seen as the *evil big city*new haven was dang to small fer me....we got out anytime we could...tho..did see a million shows in new haven..snuck into toads place a lot....lotsa clubs i'm sure are long gone..the grotto..the brick and wood..clubs are know are gone, like the metrostoopid memorieshahahahsnakewoman327 <anna333Aug 23, 2005 8:01 PM Subject: Re: my how times change"this is the same town that use to send the cops after "suspicious people walkingdown route 80"(read "there's someone of a certain race or skin color walking down the mainstreet in town"If the cops in New Haven are the same way, I bet they're pretty busy. You know you've been living in Idaho too long when you pull into a new town and the first thought that crosses your mind is "Damn! There's a lot of black people here!"And I used to live in Western Addition (black neighborhood in San Francisco for you non Bay Area people.) You'd think I couldn't be reconditioned that quick.Love,AnnaTo send an email to -

hey..those shootings were states away....

don't look at me..you can't proof nuthin

besides..guns are icky...

in the same vein..the long fought walmart store in oakland opens today

pheh peter hurd Aug 24, 2005 1:27 PM Re: The Freeway did it!

Strange indeed, maybe in his sick twisted mind he thought he was doing it to Walmart not the individuals.

A lot of people have personal axes to grind against Walmart. Havent they........Fraggle I`m looking at you!?

The Valley Vegan...........Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

the freeway brought in those from outside their quaint little suburb

cuz..you know..nothing bad ever happens in suburbs..

no skool shootins..

oh..wait

ok..no murders..like lacy peterson er..

oh..

umm

nevermind

-

Jonnie Hellens

The Freeway did it!

Glendale, 2002,

17 murders (7.3 per 100,000) 65 rapes (27.9 per 100,000) 405 robberies (174.0 per 100,000) 866 assaults (372.1 per 100,000) 2,438 burglaries (1047.7 per 100,000) 7,889 larceny counts (3390.1 per 100,000) 3,795 auto thefts (1630.8 per 100,000) City-data.com crime index = 515.3 (higher means more crime, US average = 330.6)

And for Maricopa County:

Murder: 228

Rape: 926

Robbery: 5,361

Aggravated Assault: 10,481

Burglary: 34,192

Larceny: 109,232

Motor vehicle theft: 31,868

Must be a lot of freeways <g>

Lynda

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:36 PM

Re: The Freeway did it!

no skool shootins..

oh..wait

oh..

umm

nevermind

-

Jonnie Hellens

The Freeway did it!

Now our valley area is comprised of several cities, one of which is Glendale, this is where it happened. The particular neighborhood that the (alleged) shooter lives in is an over 55 area. When they interviewed one neighbor, she said that kind of stuff wasn't supposed to happen in the suberbs and it must be the freeway. Huh? First of all, we don't have suberbs around here and how did the freeway do it?

I wonder which one woulda done it, we have the 101 (in a giant circle), 202, 303, 51, 143, etc...Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

I guess she means that the freeway has opened up the town to more outsiders, who she feels would be more likely to commit the offence.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

The Freeway did it!

OMG, OMG, OMG! What are we going to do? We don't have any freeways to blame stuff on <<bg>>

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 6:46 PM

I wonder which one woulda done it, we have the 101 (in a giant circle), 202, 303, 51, 143, etc...Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

I have the answer....its the 10. The 10 goes completely across the US

from Flordia, to Los Angeles, California. and if you take the 10 and

get off at the 17 and take it North, and you hit glendale...so the

reason it is the freeways fault is because you have the crazies from

LA, Flordia, TX, etc.. And trust me, after having lived in Phx, San

Diego, Mississippi, and having traveled the 10 MANY times back and

forth to those states...I can understand why they are crazy. But its

the 10s fault. Hell if you take the 8 from san diego and go in to gila

bend to the 10, you get the psychos from san diego too...

see Im on of em. Just because Im rambling at this.

, " Lynda " <lurine@s...> wrote:

> Glendale, 2002,

> a.. 17 murders (7.3 per 100,000)

> b.. 65 rapes (27.9 per 100,000)

> c.. 405 robberies (174.0 per 100,000)

> d.. 866 assaults (372.1 per 100,000)

> e.. 2,438 burglaries (1047.7 per 100,000)

> f.. 7,889 larceny counts (3390.1 per 100,000)

> g.. 3,795 auto thefts (1630.8 per 100,000)

> h.. City-data.com crime index = 515.3 (higher means more crime, US

average = 330.6)

> And for Maricopa County:

>

> Murder: 228

> Rape: 926

> Robbery: 5,361

> Aggravated Assault: 10,481

> Burglary: 34,192

> Larceny: 109,232

> Motor vehicle theft: 31,868

>

> Must be a lot of freeways <g>

>

> Lynda

> -

> fraggle

>

> Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:36 PM

> Re: The Freeway

did it!

>

>

>

>

> the freeway brought in those from outside their quaint little suburb

> cuz..you know..nothing bad ever happens in suburbs..

> no skool shootins..

> oh..wait

> ok..no murders..like lacy peterson er..

> oh..

> umm

> nevermind

>

>

> -

> Jonnie Hellens

>

> Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:48 PM

> The Freeway did it!

>

>

> Last night this guy drives from his house to a Walmart, gets out

of his vehicle and shoots too Walmart employees dead, gets in his

vehicle and drives home. Witnesses saw his plate, called the cops who

promptly arrested him. He hadn't been to Walmart yesterday,

apparently doesn't know the people he shot, they say he wasn't under

the influence of drugs or alcohol. They guy doesn't seem the type and

it appears to be a senseless crime.

>

> Now our valley area is comprised of several cities, one of which

is Glendale, this is where it happened. The particular neighborhood

that the (alleged) shooter lives in is an over 55 area. When they

interviewed one neighbor, she said that kind of stuff wasn't supposed

to happen in the suberbs and it must be the freeway. Huh? First of

all, we don't have suberbs around here and how did the freeway do it?

The sad thing is that this woman was commenting on her neighbor, not someone who just showed up in her neighborhood. cheer_bears_surprise <ishtar626 wrote:

I have the answer....its the 10. The 10 goes completely across the USfrom Flordia, to Los Angeles, California. and if you take the 10 andget off at the 17 and take it North, and you hit glendale...so thereason it is the freeways fault is because you have the crazies fromLA, Flordia, TX, etc.. And trust me, after having lived in Phx, SanDiego, Mississippi, and having traveled the 10 MANY times back andforth to those states...I can understand why they are crazy. But itsthe 10s fault. Hell if you take the 8 from san diego and go in to gilabend to the 10, you get the psychos from san diego too...see Im on of em. Just because Im rambling at this. , "Lynda" <lurine@s...> wrote:> Glendale, 2002, > a.. 17 murders (7.3 per 100,000) > b.. 65

rapes (27.9 per 100,000) > c.. 405 robberies (174.0 per 100,000) > d.. 866 assaults (372.1 per 100,000) > e.. 2,438 burglaries (1047.7 per 100,000) > f.. 7,889 larceny counts (3390.1 per 100,000) > g.. 3,795 auto thefts (1630.8 per 100,000) > h.. City-data.com crime index = 515.3 (higher means more crime, USaverage = 330.6) > And for Maricopa County:> > Murder: 228> Rape: 926> Robbery: 5,361> Aggravated Assault: 10,481> Burglary: 34,192> Larceny: 109,232> Motor vehicle theft: 31,868> > Must be a lot of freeways <g>> > Lynda> - > fraggle > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:36

PM> Re: The Freewaydid it!> > > > > the freeway brought in those from outside their quaint little suburb> cuz..you know..nothing bad ever happens in suburbs..> no skool shootins..> oh..wait> ok..no murders..like lacy peterson er..> oh..> umm> nevermind> > > - > Jonnie Hellens > > Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:48 PM> The Freeway did it!> > > Last night

this guy drives from his house to a Walmart, gets outof his vehicle and shoots too Walmart employees dead, gets in hisvehicle and drives home. Witnesses saw his plate, called the cops whopromptly arrested him. He hadn't been to Walmart yesterday,apparently doesn't know the people he shot, they say he wasn't underthe influence of drugs or alcohol. They guy doesn't seem the type andit appears to be a senseless crime. > > Now our valley area is comprised of several cities, one of whichis Glendale, this is where it happened. The particular neighborhoodthat the (alleged) shooter lives in is an over 55 area. When theyinterviewed one neighbor, she said that kind of stuff wasn't supposedto happen in the suberbs and it must be the freeway. Huh? First ofall, we don't have suberbs around here and how did the freeway do it?To send an email to - Jonnie

It turns out that it was actually in Peoria. That's what's so crazy about her 'suberb' comment. In the Valley, each city just flows into another, kinda like the LA area. My DH is pretty good about knowing the boundaries, but he was stumped cuz it coulda been either.Lynda <lurine wrote:

Glendale, 2002,

17 murders (7.3 per 100,000) 65 rapes (27.9 per 100,000) 405 robberies (174.0 per 100,000) 866 assaults (372.1 per 100,000) 2,438 burglaries (1047.7 per 100,000) 7,889 larceny counts (3390.1 per 100,000) 3,795 auto thefts (1630.8 per 100,000) City-data.com crime index = 515.3 (higher means more crime, US average = 330.6)

And for Maricopa County:

Murder: 228

Rape: 926

Robbery: 5,361

Aggravated Assault: 10,481

Burglary: 34,192

Larceny: 109,232

Motor vehicle theft: 31,868

Must be a lot of freeways <g>

Lynda

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:36 PM

no skool shootins..

oh..wait

oh..

umm

nevermind

-

Jonnie Hellens

The Freeway did it!

Now our valley area is comprised of several cities, one of which is Glendale, this is where it happened. The particular neighborhood that the (alleged) shooter lives in is an over 55 area. When they interviewed one neighbor, she said that kind of stuff wasn't supposed to happen in the suberbs and it must be the freeway. Huh? First of all, we don't have suberbs around here and how did the freeway do it?Jonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page