IndiaDivine.org

Where should you live

Rate this topic

Guest guest

www. findyourspot.com

fill out a questionaire and tells you where you the ideal place that you should live. (only us)

my top ten spots to live,

San bernadino, ca

honolulu hawaii

baton rouge,louisiana

sacramento, ca

little rock, arkansas

portland oregon

hartford, conneticut

new orleans, lousiana

el cajon, ca

providence, rhode Island

-anouk

Well, for starters, I would guess you like cities with lots of activity. However, that would leave El Cajon out. It is more a suburb than a city.

Although, only by outward appearances would you possibly link cities like those together. Sacramento is a cesspool!

Hmmm, could humidity in the summer be a comparing point <g> That would link Sacramento, Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Portland.

Mine came up mainly in Washington and Oregon (http://www.findyourspot.com/survey/Results.asp?ID=B8C67E62024A4760838E985B12B32D6B) and a few on the East Coast. Most weren't bad but they couldn't pay me enough to live in PA or Mass which were among the choices!

For folks who are interested in various cities in the U.S., this link has lots of info on cities including population makeup, crime stats and weather http://www.city-data.com/

Lynda

-

zurumato

veganchat

Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:19 AM

Where should you live

www. findyourspot.com

fill out a questionaire and tells you where you the ideal place that you should live. (only us)

San bernadino, ca

honolulu hawaii

baton rouge,louisiana

sacramento, ca

little rock, arkansas

portland oregon

hartford, conneticut

new orleans, lousiana

el cajon, ca

providence, rhode Island

-anouk

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/82 - Release 8/25/05

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.15/82 - Release 8/25/05

What the f***

Mountain Home/Bull Shoals, Arkansas Gateway to the OzarksNestled in the Ozark Mountains, this beautiful spot has some of the best fishing and boating opportunities anywhere…

Population: 13,400 | Average Home Price: $137,000 | Precipitation: 42" | Snow: 8"

Read Report

Visit this Spot

Books/Info

Internet Savvy Realtors

View Jobs

Find Roomies

Find New Homes

View Homes For Sale

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii The Big Island’s Gold CoastLocated on Hawaii's Big Island, this area boasts 10 of the world's 12 climates, ranging from the frigid top of Mauna Kea to the arid Ka'u desert…

Population: 63,300 | Average Home Price: $400,000 | Precipitation: 8" | Snow: 0"

Read Report

Visit this Spot

Books/Info

Internet Savvy Realtors

View Jobs

Find Roomies

Find New Homes

View Homes For Sale

Grass Valley-Nevada City, California California’s Gold CountryThis area in California's Gold Country is a hot spot for home-office telecommuters…

Population: 14,600 | Average Home Price: $375,000 | Precipitation: 30" | Snow: 14"

Read Report

Visit this Spot

Books/Info

Internet Savvy Realtors

View Jobs

Find Roomies

Find New Homes

I couldnt afford a broom cupboard in these! and probably wouldnt want to!

Cymru Am Byth

The Valley Vegan............."zurumato" <zurumato wrote:

www. findyourspot.com

San bernadino, ca

honolulu hawaii

baton rouge,louisiana

sacramento, ca

little rock, arkansas

portland oregon

hartford, conneticut

new orleans, lousiana

el cajon, ca

providence, rhode Island

-anouk

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

yeah peter...

i still dance

was just in the pit on tuesday

and will prolly again tonite..

Jo Cwazy Aug 25, 2005 2:41 PM Re: Where should you live

Roll on floor laughing my arse off.

Jo

p.s. - you are not too old to mosh - if I can do it - you can.

-

peter hurd

Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:36 PM

Re: Where should you live

Nah I cant pictuer the OC chopper guys being into punk either, lot of them look older than me!

My pogoing days / moshpit days are long gone........see , I dont even speak abreviation. What the f*** is roflmao? It aint Welsh or English, is it Yank?

The Valley Vegan............

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

I think the others should fill it out too - see where they should

live if they lived here.

Too cool - Thx!

Nikki :)

, " zurumato@e... " <zurumato@e...>

wrote:

> www. findyourspot.com

>

> fill out a questionaire and tells you where you the ideal place

that you should live. (only us)

>

> my top ten spots to live,

>

> San bernadino, ca

> honolulu hawaii

> baton rouge,louisiana

> sacramento, ca

> little rock, arkansas

> portland oregon

> hartford, conneticut

> new orleans, lousiana

> el cajon, ca

> providence, rhode Island

>

> -anouk

Um, possibly Yuma

I don't like FL tho

Bryan-College Station, Texas The Heart of Texas

Home to a major university, this spot claims to have the friendliest

residents in the world…

Population: 152,400 | Average Home Price: $136,500 |

Precipitation: 33 " | Snow: 2 "

Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy

Realtors

View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For

Sale

Ocala, Florida Kingdom of the Sun

This tree-lined spot on the Silver River has been nationally

recognized for its prize-winning horses…

Population: 47,900 | Average Home Price: $146,600 |

Precipitation: 50 " | Snow: 0 "

Realtors

Sale

Brownsville, Texas On the Border, By the Sea

This town at the southern tip of Texas began as Fort Brown, built to

support the U.S. claim to the Rio Grande as a southern border…

Population: 139,700 | Average Home Price: $100,000 |

Precipitation: 25 " | Snow: 0 "

Realtors

Sale

Gainesville, Florida The Heart of Florida

Consistently ranked as one of America's best spots, this city is

surrounding by undeveloped forests, lakes, and wetlands…

Population: 218,000 | Average Home Price: $129,000 |

Precipitation: 51 " | Snow: 0 "

Realtors

Sale

Biloxi-Gulfport, Mississippi The Sparkling Gulf Coast

This city started as a French settlement in 1699; its name

means " First People " …

Population: 122,000 | Average Home Price: $120,000 |

Precipitation: 60 " | Snow: 0 "

Realtors

Sale

Yuma, Arizona The Sunshine City

The city's old Territorial Prison was built in 1876 for the West's

most notorious criminals; today it's Arizona's most visited State

Historic Park...

Population: 77,500 | Average Home Price: $125,000 |

Precipitation: 4 " | Snow: 0 "

Realtors

Sale

fair is fair

if i call em all limey's, they get to call us Yanks.... Lynda Aug 25, 2005 2:51 PM Re: Where should you live

RollingOntheFloorLaughingMyAssOff.

And we aren't Yanks, dear. That is those folks who talk were over on the Wrong Coast <g>

Plus, I'm one of those non-humans.

a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

although we don't use arse for roflmaofraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yeah peter...

i still dance

Jo

-

peter hurd

Nah I cant pictuer the OC chopper guys being into punk either, lot of them look older than me!

My pogoing days / moshpit days are long gone........see , I dont even speak abreviation. What the f*** is roflmao? It aint Welsh or English, is it Yank?

The Valley Vegan............

finishing one by one Jonnie

Start your day with - make it your home page

Some of my customers say that they wouldn't wish Yuma on thier worst enemies.earthstrm <nikkimack wrote:

Um, possibly YumaI don't like FL thoNikki :)Bryan-College Station, Texas The Heart of TexasHome to a major university, this spot claims to have the friendliest residents in the world…Population: 152,400 | Average Home Price: $136,500 | Precipitation: 33" | Snow: 2" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale Ocala, Florida Kingdom of the SunThis tree-lined spot on the Silver River has been nationally recognized for its prize-winning horses…Population: 47,900 | Average Home

Price: $146,600 | Precipitation: 50" | Snow: 0" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale Brownsville, Texas On the Border, By the SeaThis town at the southern tip of Texas began as Fort Brown, built to support the U.S. claim to the Rio Grande as a southern border…Population: 139,700 | Average Home Price: $100,000 | Precipitation: 25" | Snow: 0" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For

Sale Gainesville, Florida The Heart of FloridaConsistently ranked as one of America's best spots, this city is surrounding by undeveloped forests, lakes, and wetlands…Population: 218,000 | Average Home Price: $129,000 | Precipitation: 51" | Snow: 0" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale Biloxi-Gulfport, Mississippi The Sparkling Gulf CoastThis city started as a French settlement in 1699; its name means "First People"…Population: 122,000 | Average Home Price: $120,000 | Precipitation: 60" | Snow: 0" Read

Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale Yuma, Arizona The Sunshine CityThe city's old Territorial Prison was built in 1876 for the West's most notorious criminals; today it's Arizona's most visited State Historic Park...Population: 77,500 | Average Home Price: $125,000 | Precipitation: 4" | Snow: 0" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale

Jonnie

i assume thats more phoenix humor? Jonnie Hellens Aug 26, 2005 11:46 AM Re: Re: Where should you live

Peter, you can manage to stay up all the way to 11pm?!

finishing one by one

I know you don't - I always think of an ass as a donkey though.

Jo

yeah peter...

i still dance

Jo

-

peter hurd

The Valley Vegan............a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

Ocala,

which is on your list is pretty now. But in the matter of five years will be heavily developed with new suburbs. I really don't know if anything will be left of florida, since they are developing left and right. I just heard on the radio today, 6,500 new houses are proposed around the Tampa area, mostly places that used to be cow pastures. I suspect this is happening all over the us, since the real estate boom.

-anouk

-

Jonnie Hellens

8/26/2005 2:37:46 PM

Re: Re: Where should you live

Some of my customers say that they wouldn't wish Yuma on thier worst enemies.

Ocala, Florida Kingdom of the SunThis tree-lined spot on the Silver River has been nationally recognized for its prize-winning horses…Population: 47,900 | Average Home Price: $146,600 | Precipitation: 50" | Snow: 0" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale Brownsville, Texas On the Border, By the SeaThis town at the southern tip of Texas began as Fort Brown, built to support the U.S. claim to the Rio Grande as a southern border…Population: 139,700 | Average Home Price: $100,000 | Precipitation: 25" | Snow: 0" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale Gainesville, Florida The Heart of FloridaConsistently ranked as one of America's best spots, this city is surrounding by undeveloped forests, lakes, and wetlands…Population: 218,000 | Average Home Price: $129,000 | Precipitation: 51" | Snow: 0" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale Biloxi-Gulfport, Mississippi The Sparkling Gulf CoastThis city started as a French settlement in 1699; its name means "First People"…Population: 122,000 | Average Home Price: $120,000 | Precipitation: 60" | Snow: 0" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale Yuma, Arizona The Sunshine CityThe city's old Territorial Prison was built in 1876 for the West's most notorious criminals; today it's Arizona's most visited State Historic Park...Population: 77,500 | Average Home Price: $125,000 | Precipitation: 4" | Snow: 0" Read Report Visit this Spot Books/Info Internet Savvy Realtors View Jobs Find Roomies Find New Homes View Homes For Sale Jonnie

See, shows how much I know!

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

> Some of my customers say that they wouldn't wish Yuma on thier worst

enemies.

>

> earthstrm <nikkimack@m...> wrote:Um, possibly Yuma

>

> I don't like FL tho

>

> Nikki :)

>

for better or for worse..the real estate boom that is raging across most of the US really can't last much longer

ppl are mortgaged to their gills....

credit lines have been extended as far as they can...

its gonna hurt when this sucker snaps back.... "zurumato" Aug 26, 2005 1:57 PM Re: Re: Where should you live

Ocala,

which is on your list is pretty now. But in the matter of five years will be heavily developed with new suburbs. I really don't know if anything will be left of florida, since they are developing left and right. I just heard on the radio today, 6,500 new houses are proposed around the Tampa area, mostly places that used to be cow pastures. I suspect this is happening all over the us, since the real estate boom.

-anouk

finishing one by one

but peter has kittens if you do that. So fair is fair and if we can't call him a Brit, he can't call us Yanks %-ppppp

Lynda

-

fraggle

Friday, August 26, 2005 7:13 AM

fair is fair

if i call em all limey's, they get to call us Yanks.... Lynda Aug 25, 2005 2:51 PM Re: Where should you live

And we aren't Yanks, dear. That is those folks who talk were over on the Wrong Coast <g>

Plus, I'm one of those non-humans.

finishing one by one

yeah but, yank is synonymous with all americans, not just the new england *yankees*

Lynda Aug 26, 2005 1:55 PM Re: Where should you live

Until 1928 the government of the U.S. of A. legally defined the native peoples are non-humans. That would be moi <g>

And Yankees, for which Yank is short, are the northerners on the East Coast.

Lynda

finishing one by one

nah..not the same thing

itd be like calling someone from puerto rico a yank...

peter is welsh....not a brit er a limey er a john bull..tommy...crap..out of slang names...damn Lynda Aug 26, 2005 2:23 PM Re: Where should you live

but peter has kittens if you do that. So fair is fair and if we can't call him a Brit, he can't call us Yanks %-ppppp

Lynda

-

fraggle

fair is fair

Plus, I'm one of those non-humans.a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

To send an email to -

Yeah, kinda DRY, isn't it? ;)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i assume thats more phoenix humor? Jonnie Hellens Aug 26, 2005 11:46 AM Re: Re: Where should you live

Peter, you can manage to stay up all the way to 11pm?!

Yeah but Welsh and English and Scots are all brits, whether we like it or not.

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:03 PM

nah..not the same thing

peter is welsh....not a brit er a limey er a john bull..tommy...crap..out of slang names...damn Lynda Aug 26, 2005 2:23 PM Re: Where should you live

Lynda

-

fraggle

fair is fair

Plus, I'm one of those non-humans.a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

To send an email to -

Yup, that's me, oh wait, u tricked me! :)Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

I know you don't - I always think of an ass as a donkey though.

Jo

yeah peter...

i still dance

Jo

-

peter hurd

The Valley Vegan............a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

Start your day with - make it your home page Jonnie

Mail - You care about security. So do we.

but not a limey..

oh...who cares!

hahahahahhaaaa Jo Cwazy Aug 26, 2005 3:10 PM Re: Where should you live

Yeah but Welsh and English and Scots are all brits, whether we like it or not.

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:03 PM

nah..not the same thing

Lynda

-

fraggle

fair is fair

finishing one by one

To send an email to -

Fraggle, dear, the problem here is that you come from the East Coast and thus probably "feel" like a Yank. The natives on this coast don't generally consider themselves Yanks and only consider those folks up there with the weird accents, ya know caas and baws and so forth, as being Yanks.

Lynda

-

fraggle

Friday, August 26, 2005 3:03 PM

nah..not the same thing

Lynda

-

fraggle

fair is fair

finishing one by one

To send an email to -

You could cal me boyo! but someone was recently done for that as racial harrasment!

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/article308239.ece

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

nah..not the same thing

Lynda

-

fraggle

fair is fair

finishing one by one

To send an email to -

for calling you boyo???

Jo

You could cal me boyo! but someone was recently done for that as racial harrasment!

nah..not the same thing

Lynda

-

fraggle

fair is fair

finishing one by one

To send an email to -

Not me, the link below explained the news story!

I`ve been called all sorts of things, dont bother me.

The Valley Vegan......Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

for calling you boyo???

Jo

nah..not the same thing

Lynda

-

fraggle

fair is fair

finishing one by one

To send an email to -