IndiaDivine.org

Where should you live

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i was born in SoCal......

lived there fer the first 7 yrs of my life....

and spent every summer there from age 8 til 18.....

moved back to SoCal a year er two after that

and have been in the Bay Area since 1989.....

sooo..sorry..i'm not from the east coast...just lived there and spent some cold ass winters there

its not the point of wot you consider yerself...its a generalization of wot another nation calls you... Lynda Aug 26, 2005 8:40 PM Re: Where should you live

Fraggle, dear, the problem here is that you come from the East Coast and thus probably "feel" like a Yank. The natives on this coast don't generally consider themselves Yanks and only consider those folks up there with the weird accents, ya know caas and baws and so forth, as being Yanks.

Lynda

-

fraggle

Friday, August 26, 2005 3:03 PM

Re: Where should you live

nah..not the same thing

itd be like calling someone from puerto rico a yank...

peter is welsh....not a brit er a limey er a john bull..tommy...crap..out of slang names...damn Lynda Aug 26, 2005 2:23 PM Re: Where should you live

but peter has kittens if you do that. So fair is fair and if we can't call him a Brit, he can't call us Yanks %-ppppp

Lynda

-

fraggle

Friday, August 26, 2005 7:13 AM

fair is fair

if i call em all limey's, they get to call us Yanks.... Lynda Aug 25, 2005 2:51 PM Re: Where should you live

RollingOntheFloorLaughingMyAssOff.

And we aren't Yanks, dear. That is those folks who talk were over on the Wrong Coast <g>

Plus, I'm one of those non-humans.a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

To send an email to -

Well then, Peter is a Brit and doesn't get to be upset <g>

Fraggle said so <<eg>>

Besides, So. Cal isn't a "real" place, it is something out of some Twilight Zone script writer's imagination %-pppp

Lynda

-

fraggle

Monday, August 29, 2005 8:48 AM

i was born in SoCal......

lived there fer the first 7 yrs of my life....

and spent every summer there from age 8 til 18.....

moved back to SoCal a year er two after that

and have been in the Bay Area since 1989.....

sooo..sorry..i'm not from the east coast...just lived there and spent some cold ass winters there

its not the point of wot you consider yerself...its a generalization of wot another nation calls you... Lynda Aug 26, 2005 8:40 PM Re: Where should you live

Fraggle, dear, the problem here is that you come from the East Coast and thus probably "feel" like a Yank. The natives on this coast don't generally consider themselves Yanks and only consider those folks up there with the weird accents, ya know caas and baws and so forth, as being Yanks.

Lynda

-

fraggle

Friday, August 26, 2005 3:03 PM

nah..not the same thing

itd be like calling someone from puerto rico a yank...

peter is welsh....not a brit er a limey er a john bull..tommy...crap..out of slang names...damn Lynda Aug 26, 2005 2:23 PM Re: Where should you live

but peter has kittens if you do that. So fair is fair and if we can't call him a Brit, he can't call us Yanks %-ppppp

Lynda

-

fraggle

Friday, August 26, 2005 7:13 AM

fair is fair

if i call em all limey's, they get to call us Yanks.... Lynda Aug 25, 2005 2:51 PM Re: Where should you live

RollingOntheFloorLaughingMyAssOff.

And we aren't Yanks, dear. That is those folks who talk were over on the Wrong Coast <g>

Plus, I'm one of those non-humans.a blinding flash hotter than the sun dead bodies lie across the path the radiation colors the air

finishing one by one

To send an email to -