tomato plant damage diagnosis.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

tomatoplants

5 photos

Anouk says...

Hi fraggle and everyone,

I know that we have talk about this before,

but I have actually taken a picture of the tomato plant. Unfortunately it is dying before my eyes.

A few months back I bought ten little tomato plants and this is the only ONE left!

I really don't know what I am doing wrong, I wish I knew what my error is. but I am hoping that somebody knows.

anyways, this isn't terribly important. feel free to skip this email.

I don't feel like buying tomato plants anytime soon! My banana tree, however I am very proud of.

-anouk

New to Snapfish? Get 3 prints free!*

Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.

Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.

If the 'view my photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=469111126460710419/l=59819497/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

*First-time customers only.

Hi Anouk,

Pale leaves could be magnesium deficiency, but I better wait for Farmer Frags diagnosis. Tomatos are greedy plants, and once the trusses are set you must feed them.

The Valley Vegan..........Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

tomatoplants5 photos

Anouk says... Hi fraggle and everyone,I know that we have talk about this before,but I have actually taken a picture of the tomato plant. Unfortunately it is dying before my eyes. A few months back I bought ten little tomato plants and this is the only ONE left!I really don't know what I am doing wrong, I wish I knew what my error is. but I am hoping that somebody knows. anyways, this isn't terribly important. feel free to skip this email. I don't feel like buying tomato plants anytime soon! My banana tree, however I am very proud of. -anoukNew to Snapfish? Get 3 prints free!*

Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.

If the 'view my photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browserhttp://www.snapfish.com/share/p=469111126460710419/l=59819497/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB *First-time customers only.Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Thanks Peter,

I'll try magnesium supplements, which I think I can buy online..

-anouk

-

peter hurd

9/11/2005 2:48:49 PM

Re: tomato plant damage diagnosis.

Hi Anouk,

Pale leaves could be magnesium deficiency, but I better wait for Farmer Frags diagnosis. Tomatos are greedy plants, and once the trusses are set you must feed them.

The Valley Vegan..........

We have something called Epsom Salts ( used for indigestion ) which are a cheap alternative to plant food for mineral deficiency.

The Valley Vegan............"zurumato" <zurumato wrote:

Thanks Peter,

-anouk

-

peter hurd

Hi Anouk,

The Valley Vegan..........Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Hi Fraggle

I didn't know there were such viruses.

there is no smoke here. I will plant in a different spot next time

and see what happens.

Thanks.

-anouk

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

I once asked my mom what a sitz bath was and she replied that you pour in a little epsom salt in your bath and ya sitz it in.peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

We have something called Epsom Salts ( used for indigestion ) which are a cheap alternative to plant food for mineral deficiency.

The Valley Vegan............"zurumato" <zurumato wrote:

Thanks Peter,

-anouk

-

peter hurd

Hi Anouk,

The Valley Vegan..........

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Jonnie

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Too cute!

Nikki :)

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

> I once asked my mom what a sitz bath was and she replied that you

pour in a little epsom salt in your bath and ya sitz it in.