IndiaDivine.org

idiotic and oxymoronic letter sent by Bush.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here bush, writes a letter to american citizens in which he calls hunters "conservationist" and how his administration has created opportunities to hunt by restoring fishing and wildlife?

can someone explain this to me?

National Hunting and Fishing Day, 2004 By the President of the United States of AmericaA Proclamation

America is a land of majestic beauty, and we take pride in our wildlife, forests, mountains, lakes, rivers, and coastlines. Outdoor recreation is an important part of our Nation's heritage. On National Hunting and Fishing Day, we celebrate the remarkable progress we have made in conserving our environment and recognize those who have worked to conserve our natural resources.

America's hunters and anglers represent the great spirit of our country and are among our Nation's foremost conservationists. These citizens have worked to protect habitat and restore fish and wildlife populations. They volunteer their time, talents, and energy to countless conservation projects, because they recognize the importance of maintaining the natural abundance of our country for future generations.

My Administration is committed to achieving a cleaner, safer, and healthier environment for all Americans, including our hunters and anglers. My Administration has expanded opportunities to hunt and fish at national wildlife refuges and improved habitat on public and private lands. We have cut phosphorus releases into our rivers and streams, and I signed the Healthy Forests Restoration Act to help protect our forests from the risk of wildfires.

Americans are blessed to live amid many wonders of nature, and we have a responsibility to be good stewards of the land. I commend all who advance conservation and help our citizens enjoy the benefits of our environment. These efforts ensure that our national heritage remains a source of pride for our citizens, our communities, and our Nation.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim September 25, 2004, as National Hunting and Fishing Day. I call upon the people of the United States to join me in recognizing the contributions of America's hunters and anglers, and all those who work to conserve our Nation's fish and wildlife resources.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand four, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty-ninth.

GEORGE W. BUSH

# # #

Bela Lugosi's Dead.

He is obviously concerned that the hunting and fishing stock need conserving, to ensure that the future generations can have their share of the bloodshed.

Just remind me again, who the hell voted for this moron?

The Valley Vegan..........."zurumato" <zurumato wrote:

Here bush, writes a letter to american citizens in which he calls hunters "conservationist" and how his administration has created opportunities to hunt by restoring fishing and wildlife?

National Hunting and Fishing Day, 2004 By the President of the United States of AmericaA Proclamation

America is a land of majestic beauty, and we take pride in our wildlife, forests, mountains, lakes, rivers, and coastlines. Outdoor recreation is an important part of our Nation's heritage. On National Hunting and Fishing Day, we celebrate the remarkable progress we have made in conserving our environment and recognize those who have worked to conserve our natural resources.

America's hunters and anglers represent the great spirit of our country and are among our Nation's foremost conservationists. These citizens have worked to protect habitat and restore fish and wildlife populations. They volunteer their time, talents, and energy to countless conservation projects, because they recognize the importance of maintaining the natural abundance of our country for future generations.

My Administration is committed to achieving a cleaner, safer, and healthier environment for all Americans, including our hunters and anglers. My Administration has expanded opportunities to hunt and fish at national wildlife refuges and improved habitat on public and private lands. We have cut phosphorus releases into our rivers and streams, and I signed the Healthy Forests Restoration Act to help protect our forests from the risk of wildfires.

Americans are blessed to live amid many wonders of nature, and we have a responsibility to be good stewards of the land. I commend all who advance conservation and help our citizens enjoy the benefits of our environment. These efforts ensure that our national heritage remains a source of pride for our citizens, our communities, and our Nation.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim September 25, 2004, as National Hunting and Fishing Day. I call upon the people of the United States to join me in recognizing the contributions of America's hunters and anglers, and all those who work to conserve our Nation's fish and wildlife resources.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand four, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty-ninth.

GEORGE W. BUSH

# # #

Bela Lugosi's Dead.

Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

What do you expect when the "supposed" justice that put him in office and his vp (very putrid) like to go on canned hunts where they sit on their thinking ends and wait for someone to send the previously caged animals to them.

Why they don't just get a barrel, put some goldfish in it and then start shooting I don't know. It is the same thing.

I figure hunting is a sport when Bambi carries a gun too!

Lynda

-

zurumato

veganchat

Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:58 PM

idiotic and oxymoronic letter sent by Bush.

GEORGE W. BUSH

# # #

Bela Lugosi's Dead.

Sheople!

Lynda

-

peter hurd

Sunday, September 11, 2005 1:34 PM

Re: idiotic and oxymoronic letter sent by Bush.

He is obviously concerned that the hunting and fishing stock need conserving, to ensure that the future generations can have their share of the bloodshed.

Just remind me again, who the hell voted for this moron?

The Valley Vegan..........."zurumato" <zurumato wrote:

GEORGE W. BUSH

# # #

Bela Lugosi's Dead.

Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Hi Andrea

Welcome to the group. I hope you have a good time here. Do join in.

Jo

, ank_art <ank_art> wrote:

> hmm... i wonder if that " proclamation " was written with crayon --

or at least the signature?

>

> greetings from a new member... my name is Andrea; I currently live

in new jersey... been a veggie for over 15 years and vegan for 2

years.... have been enjoying the banter and interesting updates in

this group for a few days

>

>

>

> " zurumato@e... " <zurumato@e...> wrote:

>

> Here bush, writes a letter to american citizens in which he

calls hunters " conservationist " and how his administration has

created opportunities to hunt by restoring fishing and wildlife?

> can someone explain this to me?

>

>

> National Hunting and Fishing Day, 2004

> By the President of the United States of America

> A Proclamation

>

America is a land of majestic beauty, and we take pride in our

wildlife, forests, mountains, lakes, rivers, and coastlines. Outdoor

recreation is an important part of our Nation's heritage. On National

Hunting and Fishing Day, we celebrate the remarkable progress we have

made in conserving our environment and recognize those who have

worked to conserve our natural resources.

>

> America's hunters and anglers represent the great spirit of our

country and are among our Nation's foremost conservationists. These

citizens have worked to protect habitat and restore fish and wildlife

populations. They volunteer their time, talents, and energy to

countless conservation projects, because they recognize the

importance of maintaining the natural abundance of our country for

future generations.

>

> My Administration is committed to achieving a cleaner, safer, and

healthier environment for all Americans, including our hunters and

anglers. My Administration has expanded opportunities to hunt and

fish at national wildlife refuges and improved habitat on public and

private lands. We have cut phosphorus releases into our rivers and

streams, and I signed the Healthy Forests Restoration Act to help

protect our forests from the risk of wildfires.

>

> Americans are blessed to live amid many wonders of nature, and we

have a responsibility to be good stewards of the land. I commend all

who advance conservation and help our citizens enjoy the benefits of

our environment. These efforts ensure that our national heritage

remains a source of pride for our citizens, our communities, and our

Nation.

>

> NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States

of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the

Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim

September 25, 2004, as National Hunting and Fishing Day. I call upon

the people of the United States to join me in recognizing the

contributions of America's hunters and anglers, and all those who

work to conserve our Nation's fish and wildlife resources.

>

> IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth

day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand four, and of

the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and

twenty-ninth.

>

> GEORGE W. BUSH

>

> # # #

>

>

>

>

>

> Bela Lugosi's Dead.

>

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

>

>

welcome andrea

joisey?

which exit? ank_art Sep 11, 2005 4:34 PM Re: idiotic and oxymoronic letter sent by Bush.

hmm... i wonder if that "proclamation" was written with crayon -- or at least the signature?

greetings from a new member... my name is Andrea; I currently live in new jersey... been a veggie for over 15 years and vegan for 2 years.... have been enjoying the banter and interesting updates in this group for a few days

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.