IndiaDivine.org

What do you guys do all day?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vegan chat friends

I am amazed at how fast this message board moves and how many messages are posted.

I, myself, do not work at a traditional job, yet I can't even keep up! How do you guys do it?

I hear (and admire) all about your lovely gardens, children, pets and cooking adventures...but I barely find the time to cook, and I don't have a 9-5 job!

I too, have a large garden but it's hard for me to keep up. I have dogs that take a lot of time. I rarely make anything new because it's just easy to eat rice/veggies/beans or order refried beans and corn tortillas for dinner. In the summer, I'll make a huge bowl of quinoa tabouli and eat only that and fruit to save time.

How do you guys do it? Are you all at home most of the time? If you work, how do you keep up with this board? I mean no offense at all in this...I am just curious.

Kristina

i work online all day

my job partially is to communicate with our warehouse in indiana, and i tell them wot books to release, to whom, around the globe, and on which days...

i also track truck shipments and packages when asked

(we ship about $1,000,000 a day..soo..it can be a royal pain in the tuchus)

so..have to sit online all day anyways

*shrug*

also moderate several other

plus..sleep is a waste of time..teehee

then i'd have no time to go to shows, parties, walk the dogs, go to the park, hike, garden(tho, haven't had much time t ogarden this year anyways)pubs, bars, friends' hauses, band practice, work other jobs, skip, jump, play, etc

cheers

fraggle lv2breathe Sep 14, 2005 3:42 PM Cc: Lv2breathe What do you guys do all day?

Vegan chat friends

I am amazed at how fast this message board moves and how many messages are posted.

I, myself, do not work at a traditional job, yet I can't even keep up! How do you guys do it?

I hear (and admire) all about your lovely gardens, children, pets and cooking adventures...but I barely find the time to cook, and I don't have a 9-5 job!

I too, have a large garden but it's hard for me to keep up. I have dogs that take a lot of time. I rarely make anything new because it's just easy to eat rice/veggies/beans or order refried beans and corn tortillas for dinner. In the summer, I'll make a huge bowl of quinoa tabouli and eat only that and fruit to save time.

How do you guys do it? Are you all at home most of the time? If you work, how do you keep up with this board? I mean no offense at all in this...I am just curious.

Kristina

To send an email to -

sometimes feels pretty stressful, balancing everything. I go on the computer to take a break.

I homeschool my two year old, and I am going to college,

I read a lot for class, during the day, now I am reading poetry from the 1600's, A book on Greek mythology, and a book on Death and Diseases in 1600's England and New England.

I have to do a 20 page report, and an Oral presentation.

The bible is also required reading, although I am Faking that so far, because I went to

religious school and I pretty much remember the stories.

I also work at nights, going by bike, doing research for government departments/issues and such, on confidential matters , as a bilingual translator.

I also like to garden during the day but only on cloudy days. and I also have a doggie to walk!

oh, the chores,

I do a betwiched, and I twinkle my nose.

-anouk

-

fraggle

9/14/2005 7:01:58 PM

Re: What do you guys do all day?

i work online all day

my job partially is to communicate with our warehouse in indiana, and i tell them wot books to release, to whom, around the globe, and on which days...

*shrug*

Hi Kristina

I leave home at 7 a.m. for work and get home at 5.30 p.m. or later if we have to go food shopping on the way home. I don't get as much done (housework, gardening, new recipes, crafts etc) as I would like, but manage to fit some in. I really enjoy emails, so make sure I fit that in.

Jo

-

lv2breathe

Cc: Lv2breathe

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:42 PM

What do you guys do all day?

Vegan chat friends

Kristina

But theres always time for beer!

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i work online all day

*shrug*

then i'd have no time to go to shows, parties, walk the dogs, go to the park, hike, garden(tho, haven't had much time t ogarden this year anyways)pubs, bars, friends' hauses, band practice, work other jobs, skip, jump, play, etc

cheers

fraggle lv2breathe Sep 14, 2005 3:42 PM Cc: Lv2breathe What do you guys do all day?

Vegan chat friends

Kristina

To send an email to -

oh, most definately

:)

mmm..only two more weeks til GABF

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee peter hurd Sep 15, 2005 11:15 AM Re: What do you guys do all day?

But theres always time for beer!

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i work online all day

*shrug*

cheers

Vegan chat friends

Kristina

To send an email to -

Oh that's simple, I don't! LOL

Look at the time span it took me to reply to this.

I work about 60-70 hours a week, I afterschool, I own/moderate 4

and read about 2 - 20 others (depending on time),

volunteer locally and globally for non-for-profits/cahrities, have

family duties, garden and a lot more.

But, I work from home alot so that helps.

Unfortunately sometimes I have to skim through or pass over messages

and cannot reply as often as I would like or as on-time. But somehow

I get through.

Nikki :)

, lv2breathe@a... wrote:

> Vegan chat friends

>

> I am amazed at how fast this message board moves and how many

messages are

> posted.

>

> I, myself, do not work at a traditional job, yet I can't even