IndiaDivine.org

What do you do all day???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anouk

I am amazed at all you do! And it sounds like a good life, if busy. I studied English in College and I remember reading those books. Often I want to try to read classics again.

Fraggle...that's interesting what you do all day. I, too, work on the computer. How do you bring balance to your life? I do by taking dance 3 times a week (by the way, I am going to be in a concert at the end of this Fall!) and doing other outside activities like my doggy playdates, taking my dog to dog beach and I am hoping to volunteer my sweet dog for retirement homes.

I love working on my own but sometimes I need to break it up with some interaction. How do you stay balanced.

Have a great day!

Kristina

In a message dated 9/15/05 12:38:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

Message: 18 Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:29:05 -0400 "zurumato" <zurumatoRe: What do you guys do all day?sometimes feels pretty stressful, balancing everything. I go on the computer to take a break. I homeschool my two year old, and I am going to college, I read a lot for class, during the day, now I am reading poetry from the 1600's, A book on Greek mythology, and a book on Death and Diseases in 1600's England and New England. I have to do a 20 page report, and an Oral presentation. The bible is also required reading, although I am Faking that so far, because I went to religious school and I pretty much remember the stories. I also work at nights, going by bike, doing research for government departments/issues and such, on confidential matters , as a bilingual translator. I also like to garden during the day but only on cloudy days. and I also have a doggie to walk!oh, the chores, I do a betwiched, and I twinkle my nose. -anouk- fraggle Sent: 9/14/2005 7:01:58 PM Re: What do you guys do all day?i work online all daymy job partially is to communicate with our warehouse in indiana, and i tell them wot books to release, to whom, around the globe, and on which days...i also track truck shipments and packages when asked (we ship about $1,000,000 a day..soo..it can be a royal pain in the tuchus)so..have to sit online all day anyways*shrug*[This message contained attachments]

Gosh, what do I do all day? I work as many as 60 hours a week lately, but

usually I spend my day with James, walking to the local coffeeshop or the

local (excellent) grocery store, puttering around my house while he works,

and running a weekly poetry reading. I spend a day a week (or a little

more) with Guy, and Carin comes and stays at our house a couple days a

week. So most days are just hanging out with my family unless I have to

work. I'm hoping to have more and more of my working life happen at home

(I currently have a couple of freelance things that I love, and I will

find more so that eventually I can quit my jobs outside the home).

serene

balanced??

i'm not sure wot ya mean....

i'm always doing something...one way er another....

lets see..after work yesterday, took doggies fer a walk thru e-ville...then went to lanesplitter and had nummy beer and vegan pizza..then went to whole foods and got a bottle of organic wine..then went back to rebecca's haus...read fer a bit....

today..woke up at 5:30...took doggies fer walk...worked on my bike a bit..came here to work(bleh!)

afterwork...someone is making me a sushi dinner, then off to a show in richmond....

is that balanced???:)

congrats on the dance thingee

cheers

fraggleCc: Lv2breathe Re: What do you do all day???

Anouk

I am amazed at all you do! And it sounds like a good life, if busy. I studied English in College and I remember reading those books. Often I want to try to read classics again.

Fraggle...that's interesting what you do all day. I, too, work on the computer. How do you bring balance to your life? I do by taking dance 3 times a week (by the way, I am going to be in a concert at the end of this Fall!) and doing other outside activities like my doggy playdates, taking my dog to dog beach and I am hoping to volunteer my sweet dog for retirement homes.

I love working on my own but sometimes I need to break it up with some interaction. How do you stay balanced.

Have a great day!

Kristina

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

fraggle, will you tell Indiana to ship some good books to me?

fraggle Sent: 9/14/2005 7:01:58 PM Re: What do you guys do all day?i work online all daymy job partially is to communicate with our warehouse in indiana, and i tell them wot books to release, to whom, around the globe, and on which days...i also track truck shipments and packages when asked (we ship about $1,000,000 a day..soo..it can be a royal pain in the tuchus)so..have to sit online all day anyways*shrug*[This message contained attachments]

Jonnie

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

sure

send me yer bank account #, i'll forward it onto sales, and before you know it, there will be a pallet of great books on yer doorstep..everything from travel to vegetarian cookbooksl Message----- Jonnie Hellens Sep 15, 2005 12:29 PM Re: Re: What do you do all day???

fraggle Sent: 9/14/2005 7:01:58 PM Re: What do you guys do all day?i work online all daymy job partially is to communicate with our warehouse in indiana, and i tell them wot books to release, to whom, around the globe, and on which days...i also track truck shipments and packages when asked (we ship about $1,000,000 a day..soo..it can be a royal pain in the tuchus)so..have to sit online all day anyways*shrug*[This message contained attachments]

Jonnie

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. To send an email to -

Cool! But you won't be taking my whole 5 bucks, will you? I need some gas money and food money and ....fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sure

send me yer bank account #, i'll forward it onto sales, and before you know it, there will be a pallet of great books on yer doorstep..everything from travel to vegetarian cookbooksl Message----- Jonnie Hellens Sep 15, 2005 12:29 PM Re: Re: What do you do all day???

Jonnie

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. To send an email to -